*** the DONALD J TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY A CONVICTED FELON thread ***

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,746
    Saw a guy wearing a T-shirt at the store this weekend that was printed to look like a lawn sign that read:

Elect
    Kreuger
    Voorhees
    Let Them Take a Stab at it.

Works well for the season in 2 ways.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,711
    njhaley1 said:
    tbergs said:
    Had a MAGA nut literally pull over next to my house and try to confront me in my yard yesterday. Came up to me and said I had the wrong sign up (we recently put a Harris sign in our yard). I thought he was kidding at first and laughingly responded, no, I don't. He then proceeded to tell me we needed to talk about it.  After about 10 minutes of him telling me Trump didn't lose the election, Trump doesn't lie, but Harris does, telling me I support killing babies and why the father and grandparents should have a say and the final straw about 10 year old boys getting their "wiener" chopped off, I told him we were done and he needed to leave. He argued with me a few minutes more and tried to keep talking, but finally relented and left, telling me I needed to look in to it because I was wrong.

Complete lunatic. Who stops by someone's house and starts a political argument. I'd expect to get shot if I did that to MAGA.
    it's crazy...otherwise fairly normal people that will morph into absolute idiots and push how great trump is, chemtrails, Biden's ability to create hurricanes, etc.
    I live in fully indoctrinated Trumpland. In 2020 we had Biden signs in our yard. We had them pulled out of the ground and thrown across the yard, knocked over and ultimately stolen. With the Trump crazies being even more unhinged four years later, I am not putting up a Harris sign. Who knows what some lunatic would do. 
    Same here. Democrat signs are defaced, cut down, or stolen, and trump signs go up in their place. Do we really have free speech anymore?

Haven't gotten caught up in a reichparade yet, so that's nice. Must be gas is too expensive. 
    We had a trump boat parade a month ago...quite a few morons showed up

this guy even mows "TRUMP" in his yard...murikkka!
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 736
    njhaley1 said:
    tbergs said:
    Had a MAGA nut literally pull over next to my house and try to confront me in my yard yesterday. Came up to me and said I had the wrong sign up (we recently put a Harris sign in our yard). I thought he was kidding at first and laughingly responded, no, I don't. He then proceeded to tell me we needed to talk about it.  After about 10 minutes of him telling me Trump didn't lose the election, Trump doesn't lie, but Harris does, telling me I support killing babies and why the father and grandparents should have a say and the final straw about 10 year old boys getting their "wiener" chopped off, I told him we were done and he needed to leave. He argued with me a few minutes more and tried to keep talking, but finally relented and left, telling me I needed to look in to it because I was wrong.

Complete lunatic. Who stops by someone's house and starts a political argument. I'd expect to get shot if I did that to MAGA.
    it's crazy...otherwise fairly normal people that will morph into absolute idiots and push how great trump is, chemtrails, Biden's ability to create hurricanes, etc.
    I live in fully indoctrinated Trumpland. In 2020 we had Biden signs in our yard. We had them pulled out of the ground and thrown across the yard, knocked over and ultimately stolen. With the Trump crazies being even more unhinged four years later, I am not putting up a Harris sign. Who knows what some lunatic would do. 
    Same here. Democrat signs are defaced, cut down, or stolen, and trump signs go up in their place. Do we really have free speech anymore?

Haven't gotten caught up in a reichparade yet, so that's nice. Must be gas is too expensive. 

I'd join a boat parade, but what with all this inflation they got goin' on I can't afford more than a 15 footer.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,709
    Fucking cray-cray, yo!

Trump sways and bops to music for 39 minutes in bizarre town hall episode

The scene comes as Vice President Kamala Harris has called Trump, 78, unstable and called into question his mental acuity.

OAKS, Pa. — The town hall, moderated by South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem (R), began with questions from preselected attendees for the former president. Donald Trump offered meandering answers for how he would address housing affordability and help small businesses. But it took a sudden turn after two attendees required medical attention.

And so Trump, after jokingly asking the crowd whether “anybody else would like to faint,” took a different approach.

“Let’s not do any more questions. Let’s just listen to music. Let’s make it into a music. Who the hell wants to hear questions, right?” he said.

For 39 minutes, Trump swayed, bopped — sometimes stopping to speak — as he turned the event into almost a living-room listening session of his favorite songs from his self-curated rally playlist.

He played nine tracks. He danced. He shook hands with people onstage. He pointed to the crowd. Noem stood beside him, nodding with her hands clasped. Trump stayed in place onstage, slowly moving back and forth. He was done answering questions for the night.

“Total lovefest at the PA townhall! Everyone was so excited they were fainting so @realDonaldTrump turned to music,” campaign spokesman Steven Cheung wrote on X. “Nobody wanted to leave and wanted to hear more songs from the famous DJT Spotify playlist!”

Trump has long obsessed over his playlist, and aides have often described him privately DJing on his campaign plane or at his Mar-a-Lago Club patio in Florida. He has also angered music artists — such as Celine Dion — who have requested that he no longer play their music at his campaign rallies.

As Trump stood onstage in his oversize suit and bright red tie, swaying back and forth, it was almost as if he were taking a trip back to the decades past. Trump’s decision to cut short the question-and-answer portion of the town hall and instead have the crowd stay to listen to his favorite songs was a somewhat bizarre move, given that the election was only 22 days away. It also comes as Vice President Kamala Harris has called Trump, 78, unstable and called into question his mental acuity.

Some in the crowd began to leave. Some looked around, wondering whether he was done speaking for the night and how much longer the dance — or sway — session would last. Many stayed holding their cameras and watched as Trump took in the music, at times looking over at a screen beside him that showed videos of James Brown singing “It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’sWorld” and Sinéad O’Connor performing “Nothing Compares 2 U.”

The evening began to take a different trajectory when a man appeared to faint in the crowd. Trump paused his remarks. Attendees fanned the man and began to sing “God Bless America.” As the man waited for medical help, Trump mused: “While we’re waiting. So we had a beautiful evening. And I don’t know if they could get this song up quickly, but if they could work really quickly backstage while we’re waiting. ‘Ave Maria.’” The song began to play.

Trump then resumed. Minutes later, another attendee needed medical attention. Trump stopped again: “Take your time, doctor.” “Ave Maria” began to play again. Trump then quipped to the crowd: “Would anybody else like to faint? Please raise your hand. Let’s do it now.”

Trump then referred to a chart with immigration statistics that he credits with saving his life: “My all-time favorite chart. And let’s listen to Pavarotti sing ‘Ave Maria.’ They gave me the ‘Ave Maria’ with no voice.” He then pointed to a Gold Star couple whose son was lost in battle, saying: “That’s for your boy, stand up.”

He briefly returned to talking about the election and the importance of winning Pennsylvania. After Noem gave Trump the option of closing “with a specific song” or taking “two more fast questions,” he addressed one of his aides: “So Justin, how about a couple really beauties and we’ll sit down and relax.”

It was time to listen to Andrea Bocelli’s “Time to Say Goodbye.” After listening to James Brown, Trump began to speak again, as if remembering that he was still at an event that was billed as a town hall.

“This is the most important election in the history of our country,” Trump said, once again accusing Democrats of weaponizing elections. But then he went back to his music.

“Those two people that went down are patriots and we love them and because of them we ended up with some good music, right?” he asked. “So play ‘YMCA!' Go ahead, let’s go nice and loud!”

“Here we go, everybody,” Noem interjected.

The crowd cheered and danced to the Village People song from the 1970s, which celebrates gay cruising culture. Noem put her hands up in the shape of a “Y.” As the song began to end, Trump mouthed the words: “Nobody’s leaving.”

“Nobody’s leaving, what’s going on? There’s nobody leaving. Keep going,” he said, as Rufus Wainwright’s version of “Hallelujah” played next. “All right, turn that music up! Turn that up. Great song!”

Then it was “Nothing Compares 2 U” by Sinéad O’Connor. “An American Trilogy” by Elvis Presley. “Rich Men North of Richmond” by Oliver Anthony. Trump stood and swayed.

As “November Rain” by Guns N’ Roses played, he walked off the stage. He spoke to attendees on his way out, as “Memory” from “Cats” the musical played in the background.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/10/14/trump-music-sways-town-hall/

This was fucking insane
    www.myspace.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,196
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,635
    Fucking cray-cray, yo!

Trump sways and bops to music for 39 minutes in bizarre town hall episode

The scene comes as Vice President Kamala Harris has called Trump, 78, unstable and called into question his mental acuity.

OAKS, Pa. — The town hall, moderated by South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem (R), began with questions from preselected attendees for the former president. Donald Trump offered meandering answers for how he would address housing affordability and help small businesses. But it took a sudden turn after two attendees required medical attention.

And so Trump, after jokingly asking the crowd whether “anybody else would like to faint,” took a different approach.

“Let’s not do any more questions. Let’s just listen to music. Let’s make it into a music. Who the hell wants to hear questions, right?” he said.

For 39 minutes, Trump swayed, bopped — sometimes stopping to speak — as he turned the event into almost a living-room listening session of his favorite songs from his self-curated rally playlist.

He played nine tracks. He danced. He shook hands with people onstage. He pointed to the crowd. Noem stood beside him, nodding with her hands clasped. Trump stayed in place onstage, slowly moving back and forth. He was done answering questions for the night.

“Total lovefest at the PA townhall! Everyone was so excited they were fainting so @realDonaldTrump turned to music,” campaign spokesman Steven Cheung wrote on X. “Nobody wanted to leave and wanted to hear more songs from the famous DJT Spotify playlist!”

Trump has long obsessed over his playlist, and aides have often described him privately DJing on his campaign plane or at his Mar-a-Lago Club patio in Florida. He has also angered music artists — such as Celine Dion — who have requested that he no longer play their music at his campaign rallies.

As Trump stood onstage in his oversize suit and bright red tie, swaying back and forth, it was almost as if he were taking a trip back to the decades past. Trump’s decision to cut short the question-and-answer portion of the town hall and instead have the crowd stay to listen to his favorite songs was a somewhat bizarre move, given that the election was only 22 days away. It also comes as Vice President Kamala Harris has called Trump, 78, unstable and called into question his mental acuity.

Some in the crowd began to leave. Some looked around, wondering whether he was done speaking for the night and how much longer the dance — or sway — session would last. Many stayed holding their cameras and watched as Trump took in the music, at times looking over at a screen beside him that showed videos of James Brown singing “It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’sWorld” and Sinéad O’Connor performing “Nothing Compares 2 U.”

The evening began to take a different trajectory when a man appeared to faint in the crowd. Trump paused his remarks. Attendees fanned the man and began to sing “God Bless America.” As the man waited for medical help, Trump mused: “While we’re waiting. So we had a beautiful evening. And I don’t know if they could get this song up quickly, but if they could work really quickly backstage while we’re waiting. ‘Ave Maria.’” The song began to play.

Trump then resumed. Minutes later, another attendee needed medical attention. Trump stopped again: “Take your time, doctor.” “Ave Maria” began to play again. Trump then quipped to the crowd: “Would anybody else like to faint? Please raise your hand. Let’s do it now.”

Trump then referred to a chart with immigration statistics that he credits with saving his life: “My all-time favorite chart. And let’s listen to Pavarotti sing ‘Ave Maria.’ They gave me the ‘Ave Maria’ with no voice.” He then pointed to a Gold Star couple whose son was lost in battle, saying: “That’s for your boy, stand up.”

He briefly returned to talking about the election and the importance of winning Pennsylvania. After Noem gave Trump the option of closing “with a specific song” or taking “two more fast questions,” he addressed one of his aides: “So Justin, how about a couple really beauties and we’ll sit down and relax.”

It was time to listen to Andrea Bocelli’s “Time to Say Goodbye.” After listening to James Brown, Trump began to speak again, as if remembering that he was still at an event that was billed as a town hall.

“This is the most important election in the history of our country,” Trump said, once again accusing Democrats of weaponizing elections. But then he went back to his music.

“Those two people that went down are patriots and we love them and because of them we ended up with some good music, right?” he asked. “So play ‘YMCA!' Go ahead, let’s go nice and loud!”

“Here we go, everybody,” Noem interjected.

The crowd cheered and danced to the Village People song from the 1970s, which celebrates gay cruising culture. Noem put her hands up in the shape of a “Y.” As the song began to end, Trump mouthed the words: “Nobody’s leaving.”

“Nobody’s leaving, what’s going on? There’s nobody leaving. Keep going,” he said, as Rufus Wainwright’s version of “Hallelujah” played next. “All right, turn that music up! Turn that up. Great song!”

Then it was “Nothing Compares 2 U” by Sinéad O’Connor. “An American Trilogy” by Elvis Presley. “Rich Men North of Richmond” by Oliver Anthony. Trump stood and swayed.

As “November Rain” by Guns N’ Roses played, he walked off the stage. He spoke to attendees on his way out, as “Memory” from “Cats” the musical played in the background.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/10/14/trump-music-sways-town-hall/

This was fucking insane
    Would you like to faint now?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Yeah that rally where trump danced for 40 minutes was unreal...I cannot imagine how the right would react if Harris did that. How fucking odd.

It was a town hall...why not take questions? They would have been really stupid questions given the audience.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,196
    Yeah that rally where trump danced for 40 minutes was unreal...I cannot imagine how the right would react if Harris did that. How fucking odd.

It was a town hall...why not take questions? They would have been really stupid questions given the audience.

reportedly very hot in the building. were a couple medical issues in the crowd...
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299
    https://www.threads.net/@pinkmingo/post/DBHLpugSFrs?xmt=AQGziuc6zIkiGGOVcwayFToVqUhUFR0LXeD0JVNCH-NheA
    Guess what if you’re in a boat parade and Nazi flags are on display your in a Nazi parade! Even though there were some boaters that were trying to distance themselves from the Nazi boat this is the crowd he attracts vile humans! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    https://www.threads.net/@pinkmingo/post/DBHLpugSFrs?xmt=AQGziuc6zIkiGGOVcwayFToVqUhUFR0LXeD0JVNCH-NheA
    Guess what if you’re in a boat parade and Nazi flags are on display your in a Nazi parade! Even though there were some boaters that were trying to distance themselves from the Nazi boat this is the crowd he attracts vile humans! 
    Just wait until the Nazi rally at MSG.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
    mickeyrat said:

reportedly very hot in the building. were a couple medical issues in the crowd...
    Local coverage....in the swingiest part of the country that will determine the election.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/trump-montco-town-hall-music-pennsylvania-20241014.html

Trump’s Montco town hall turns into strange playlist party after medical emergencies: ‘Let’s just listen to music’

“Those two people that went down were patriots and we love them,” Trump said, referring to the people who fainted. “So play ‘YMCA.’ There we go! Nice and loud.”

Former President Donald Trump waits during an medical emergency during his town hall meeting in Oaks Pa
    Former President Donald Trump waits during an medical emergency during his town hall meeting in Oaks, Pa.Steven M. Falk / Staff Photographer
      by Julia TerrusoPublished Oct. 14, 2024, 8:49 p.m. ET

Former President Donald Trump’s first campaign event in the Philadelphia suburbs took an odd turn Monday night after two consecutive medical emergencies in the crowd prompted Trump to suggest maybe everyone just listen to his playlist.

“Let’s not do any more questions,” Trump said. “Let’s just listen to music … Who the hell wants to hear questions?”

Trump was about forty minutes into a town hall moderated by South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and featuring friendly questions from the audience when a man collapsed in the risers in the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks.

The event paused as the man received medical attention and was taken out in a stretcher.

Advertisement
    The video player is currently playing an ad.

Moments later, a woman on a set of risers on the opposite side of the large expo hall needed attention. She eventually walked out with help after supporters waved red “47″ Trump signs to fan her.

But the back-to-back incidents prompted Trump to suggest the town hall — only about four questions in — end there and he proceeded to play DJ. Trump requested Luciano Pavarotti’s rendition of “Ave Maria” and other songs that have become staples of his rally playlist.

“Those two people that went down were patriots and we love them,” Trump said, referring to the people who fainted. “So play ‘YMCA.’ There we go! Nice and loud.”

Two medical emergencies occurred in quick succession during former President Donald Trumps town hall in Oaks
    Two medical emergencies occurred in quick succession during former President Donald Trump's town hall in Oaks.Steven M. Falk / Staff Photographer

After both emergencies, Trump asked if the air conditioning could be turned up higher. ”They probably can’t afford it sir, in this economy,” Noem quipped.

”Would anybody else like to faint?” Trump asked to laughs.

Advertisement

In all, Trump stood on stage as music played, with brief interjections, for about 30 minutes.

Trump picked each song, playing “Ave Maria” twice, “Time to Say Goodbye” by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman, “It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’s World” by James Brown and “Nothing Compares 2 You” by Sinead O’Connor.

As a Guns N’ Roses song started, Trump remained standing, swaying side-to-side and pointing into the audience, as Noem perched on one of the chairs. By the time “Memory” from the musical Cats started, Trump had stepped down off the stage to interact with people in the audience who had hung back to take videos of him standing there while the music played.

Several thousand people packed the expo center and stood close together in the warm space throughout the event in Montgomery County, a county President Joe Biden won by 26 points in 2020.

Advertisement

A representative from the Trump campaign said the attendees were transported by ambulance from the rally but did not know their conditions.

Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign shared reports of the Oaks event, saying Trump acted lost and confused standing on stage during the music. Harris has recently slammed the 78-year-old former president for refusing to release comprehensive medical records.

Trump campaign political advisor Steven Cheung also shared footage of the evening on X, celebrating it as “something very special” happening in Pennsylvania.

Staff writer Fallon Roth contributed to this article.

www.myspace.com
    “Something very special.” Bummer, wish I had been there.

Brilliantati©
    mickeyrat said:

so instead of relax and take questions they play loud music and dance?

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,324
    njhaley1 said:
    tbergs said:

Not a cult
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    I know it’s going to be huge and I wonder if our fellow trumpsters from here will try for the rail? I’m sure the poster of him screaming Fight fight fight will sell out in minutes 😂
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,986
    Wasn’t there one there at the start, or just before, WWII? 
    Lo Halifax2TheMax said:
    Yep 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    Yes it was called America First, put on by the German-American bund.  

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,229
    mrussel1 said:

Huh 
    I know it’s going to be huge and I wonder if our fellow trumpsters from here will try for the rail? I’m sure the poster of him screaming Fight fight fight will sell out in minutes 😂
    The real score will be the Clausen variant, signed and numbered.

I tell you what, if I were an enterprising young man, I’d be getting my tshirts and bibles printed and setting up a table outside MSG a la canal street and taking advantage of the rubes. Might even consider a pop up shop like Mujibur and Sirajul. Sunglasses, hats, wallets, purses, snow globes, gold sneakers, statues, fight, fight, fight themed merch galore. All knock offs and all made in Chiiiiiiiiiiina, of course.

Brilliantati©
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    mrussel1 said:

Huh 
    Yes shocking.  Just like that closet-Nazi Lindberg, calling himself America First candidate. 

mrussel1 said:

Be there! Will be wild!

www.myspace.com
    Bok, bok, bok, bok, ba-cock! Bok, bok, bok, bok, ba-cock. Baaaaaaa-cock!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/15/media/trump-cancel-cnbc-interview-media/index.html

Brilliantati©

www.myspace.com
    I don’t remember a single protest by democrats about not accepting the results of 2016 elections none zero nada zilch! 
    They are still protesting and he actually states that there was a peaceful transfer of power! Ok I’m still dreaming this can someone wake me up? What fucking happened to this nation where over 30% of population agrees with him! We are doomed 
  • KatKat Posts: 4,849
    edited October 15
    We're only doomed if we give up. Don't ever give up. :)
    I'm glad the people fighting the Nazis in WWII never gave up...we have to fight them again now and every time they try to come back. 
    Falling down,...not staying down
    I don’t remember a single protest by democrats about not accepting the results of 2016 elections none zero nada zilch! 
    They are still protesting and he actually states that there was a peaceful transfer of power! Ok I’m still dreaming this can someone wake me up? What fucking happened to this nation where over 30% of population agrees with him! We are doomed 
    The fucking accordion hands but WTF with the applause? And in that forum as well? Good luck.

Brilliantati©
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 736
    edited October 15
    If I were the interviewer, I would've cut his mic and told him to get the fuck off the stage. 

Fascism, right there on the stage for all to see.
    Kat said:
    We're only doomed if we give up. Don't ever give up. :)
    I'm glad the people fighting the Nazis in WWII never gave up...we have to fight them again now and every time they try to come back. 
    The fucking accordion hands but WTF with the applause? And in that forum as well? Good luck.
    That what I thought who claps and laughs at this nonsense in that setting! Hence my doom comment ughh 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,997
    The field
    They say America First all the time. If I didn't know any better, and I don't, I'd think they were trying really hard to convince people of something that simply isn't true.  #TrumpFirst 
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin