Options

*** THE 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH ARREST, INDICTMENTS, AND TRIALS OF DONALD J TRUMP ***

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    ikiT said:
    COMPLAIN here

chris.licht@turner.com
    Nah, I'm good. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I think I had some PTSD watching that last night. I watched about the first 15 minutes then switched to hockey. I kept going back and it was just the same shit over and over.

The people clapping and laughing....I can't get over it.

And what the fuck was up with his hair? He looked like absolute shit.
    Haha, I know.  I put it on for five minutes during a commercial break and my wife could not stand it.  I laughed because I think he's such a joke of a human.  I find it actually funny because it's so ridiculous, but she gets upset.  

His hair did look like total shit.

Again, I only watched five minutes and I thought Collins was trying hard.  The BIG mistake by CNN was making the audience Republican voters.  I know why they did it, since it's primary time.  But he just feeds off that.  They would have been wiser to make them independents or split them.  
    Yeah it's pretty clear that was the only way he would agree to it....we should have known
    You're probably right.  
    Honestly though....seeing him say the things he said about the woman he sexual abused and then to hear a crowd of republican voters laugh and cheer him on, as horrible as that was, does him more harm than good to anyone outside of his base. I watched more than you did with my wife but we had the same reaction. I am sure millions more felt the same. 

I also thought Collins did a decent job under the circumstances. The people critiquing her performance just based off of twitter clips are not being fair...in my opinion. 
    She did average in my opinion. She should have been totally prepared for how to deal with him. And after he called her nasty she should have lit his ass up. She just let that comment roll right by.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Once that locomotive starts, it's hard to keep that bad bitch on the rails.

Sitting, he looked like a goddamned slob.  The hair looked awful.

Standing, Collins (so nasty...) was more the "checker", but still, that's an awful lotta lies.

As someone born and raised in New England, I can say without hesitation, NH has always been a disappointment.  So many assholes.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    That was a trainwreck...and a great reintroduction to how horrible of a human he is to a lot of people who haven't been paying attention. 
    Are you saying this doesn't win new voters?

“I’ve never spoken to a crowd as large as this,” Trump said. “That was because they thought the election was rigged. And they were there proud. They were there with love in their heart. That was an unbelievable and it was a beautiful day.” 
    Haha. Yep. Biden already had an effective ad out with Trump's own words by 9:30 last night.

Last night was a gift to the Biden team as well as prosecutors looking into Trump's wrong doing. I'd expect E Jean Carrol to sue him again too. lol

Could Carroll sue CNN too? 

That would be rich. 
    "sue everybody..." 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I think I had some PTSD watching that last night. I watched about the first 15 minutes then switched to hockey. I kept going back and it was just the same shit over and over.

Haha, I know.  I put it on for five minutes during a commercial break and my wife could not stand it.  I laughed because I think he's such a joke of a human.  I find it actually funny because it's so ridiculous, but she gets upset.  

Again, I only watched five minutes and I thought Collins was trying hard.  The BIG mistake by CNN was making the audience Republican voters.  I know why they did it, since it's primary time.  But he just feeds off that.  They would have been wiser to make them independents or split them.  
    Yeah it's pretty clear that was the only way he would agree to it....we should have known
    You're probably right.  
    Honestly though....seeing him say the things he said about the woman he sexual abused and then to hear a crowd of republican voters laugh and cheer him on, as horrible as that was, does him more harm than good to anyone outside of his base. I watched more than you did with my wife but we had the same reaction. I am sure millions more felt the same. 

I also thought Collins did a decent job under the circumstances. The people critiquing her performance just based off of twitter clips are not being fair...in my opinion. 
    I'd say I watched enough to critique her. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

You're probably right.  

I'd say I watched enough to critique her. 
    I'm sure you did.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

You're probably right.  

She did average in my opinion. She should have been totally prepared for how to deal with him. And after he called her nasty she should have lit his ass up. She just let that comment roll right by.
    Yeah. I think she had to pick her battles. Did well in some spots, not so well in others. It was obviously a really tough situation to be in. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

You're probably right.  

Yeah. I think she had to pick her battles. Did well in some spots, not so well in others. It was obviously a really tough situation to be in. 
    seriously...in response to the nasty comment she should have said "well look how nasty you are, you're fat, your hair is fake, your teeth are fake, you just got a $5mil penalty for sexually assaulting a woman"

That's how they should deal with tRump.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

You're probably right.  

seriously...in response to the nasty comment she should have said "well look how nasty you are, you're fat, your hair is fake, your teeth are fake, you just got a $5mil penalty for sexually assaulting a woman"

That's how they should deal with tRump.
    He said that out of frustration with her line of questioning to him though. She clearly got under his skin throughout the event. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,657
    ikiT said:
    Once that locomotive starts, it's hard to keep that bad bitch on the rails.

Sitting, he looked like a goddamned slob.  The hair looked awful.

Standing, Collins (so nasty...) was more the "checker", but still, that's an awful lotta lies.

As someone born and raised in New England, I can say without hesitation, NH has always been a disappointment.  So many assholes.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    edited May 2023
    I can't believe anyone outside Trump lovers even watched a second of that bullshit. I hate that they gave him more free air time. We already know his con. Same thing for 7+ years now. Just go the fuck away.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    I can't believe anyone outside Trump lovers even watched a second of that bullshit. I hate that they gave him more free air time. We already know his con. Same thing for 7+ years now. Just go the fuck away.
    i wanted to see collins' performance more than what he said, and she did about as well as I thought she would. as you said, we knew he'd say the same thing over and over. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    edited May 2023
    tbergs said:
    i wanted to see collins' performance more than what he said, and she did about as well as I thought she would. as you said, we knew he'd say the same thing over and over. 
    Yeah, unless someone like Jon Stewart is moderating or running the interview, they always let him get away with BS statements because it's exhausting fact checking the lying fuck. Every sentence has a lie or exaggeration, besides the fact he talks over them. Stewart was one of the few people I have seen able to go at people like him. He has just enough snark balanced with his ability to hammer solid fact based rebuttals to BS or general unsupported statements. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,817
    tbergs said:
    I would bet money more Trump Haters than Trump Lovers tuned in last night. It’s sick honestly. I couldn’t imagine wasting a minute on that. 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I would bet more tuned in just to see the train wreck in real time. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I didn't watch because I didn't want to destroy our tv. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    It sucks but the republicans are going to nominate him yet again, likely to their own detriment again.

We can't just pretend he's not going to be their nominee and ignore him. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    It sucks but the republicans are going to nominate him yet again, likely to their own detriment again.

We can't just pretend he's not going to be their nominee and ignore him. 
    Nominating POOTWH owns the libs.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    lol

• Options

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    The field
    CNN's motivation? I guess it's either desperation to keep Trump as relevant as possible because all news outlets love what he does or the ratings or else trying super hard to show that they're "not liberal" to try to capture a wider audience. Either way, the fourth estate is not playing the role it needs to.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    I watched about two minutes.  Enough to hear him say how he'd built the wall and the election was rigged.  

He's such a chump.
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    The field
    mrussel1 said:
    Just imagine clips of that deposition smothered in tv ads over and over again next year. He's not growing his base of supporters, folks. 
    it doesn't matter if he grows his base or not. it matters what the economy is doing the 6 months leading up to the general, and independents will vote accordingly. 
    In a campaign of two normal people, that may be true.  That's not the case here.  People in this country remember the chaos.  I was talking to some lifelong Republicans at a conference last week, and they just want him to be gone.  They were sick of hearing about him everyday.  Now that doesn't mean they will vote for Biden over Trump, but I think independents still break to Biden.  
    they might. but I don't think independents pay attention to the chaos. they pay attention to what affects them personally and the last couple weeks leading up to the election. it is FAR too early to tell which way anyone will break. 
    They sure did and were turned off by it the last two elections, Hugh...

And it will be impossible to ignore it again next year. 
    And Gen Z hates him
    I keep seeing this said. Where is this coming from? polls?
    What makes me believe it is right wing calls to move the voting age to 21 or 25.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Just imagine clips of that deposition smothered in tv ads over and over again next year. He's not growing his base of supporters, folks. 
    it doesn't matter if he grows his base or not. it matters what the economy is doing the 6 months leading up to the general, and independents will vote accordingly. 
    In a campaign of two normal people, that may be true.  That's not the case here.  People in this country remember the chaos.  I was talking to some lifelong Republicans at a conference last week, and they just want him to be gone.  They were sick of hearing about him everyday.  Now that doesn't mean they will vote for Biden over Trump, but I think independents still break to Biden.  
    they might. but I don't think independents pay attention to the chaos. they pay attention to what affects them personally and the last couple weeks leading up to the election. it is FAR too early to tell which way anyone will break. 

And Gen Z hates him
    What makes me believe it is right wing calls to move the voting age to 21 or 25.
    Yeah this generation does not watch Fox News or Fucker Carlson. 

They are not nearly as religious and they are very open to LGBT+, very open to immigration, etc. 

The kids are clearly breaking away from their parents as far as religion and politics.

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,252
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:

And Gen Z hates him

They are not nearly as religious and they are very open to LGBT+, very open to immigration, etc. 

The kids are clearly breaking away from their parents as far as religion and politics.
    Imagine if they voted.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    I didn't watch because I didn't want to destroy our tv. 
    It was a fucking challenge.
  • Options

Assholes gonna asshole.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    ikiT said:

Assholes gonna asshole.
    The cruelty is the point.  
  • Options

• Options
    Poncier said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:

And Gen Z hates him

Imagine if they voted.
    Recent elections show that they are