Welp, just dished out $35 for an Annual Renewal..

jeffgqjeffgq Troy, 'Bama Posts: 97
edited March 2023 in The Porch
..And IMMEDIATELY cashed in my $10 Bootleg show on the 6/23/2022  Zurich, Switzerland..killer setlist...all old stuff primarily. Apparently they play the new stuff in America and concentrate on old stuff Overseas.. Compare the San Diego kick-off show to this one...

I really only wanted to keep my 10C membership number. But since Matt Cameron is replacing Taylor Hawkins in the Foo Fighters, who knows when PJ will tour again.. MC...Off he Goes..playin in two bands again
August 23rd, 1998 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
October 7th, 2000 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
April 11th, 2003 - West Palm Beach (Sound Advice Amp.)
October 8th, 2004 - Kissimmee (Silver Spurs Arena)
June 11th, 2008 - West Palm Beach (Cruzan Amp.)
November 30th, 2012 - Eddie Solo - Fort Lauderdale (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
April 8th, 2016 - Fort Lauderdale (BB&T Center)
August 18th, 2018 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)

Comments

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,932
    Only 10 cents a day! Best bargain in music. 😁
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• jeffgqjeffgq Troy, 'Bama Posts: 97
    on2legs said:
    Ahha..thats one way to look at it I guess
    November 30th, 2012 - Eddie Solo - Fort Lauderdale (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
  • I'm pretty skeptical of the story, and selfishly I don't like to hear anything that decreases the probability of PJ performing or making albums!

That said, being the drummer for Soundgarden, PJ and Foo Fighters is some next level stuff... Is there any historical comparison to this?!!? 
  • I spent about 4 times that at bars Saturday night.  (Not to mention dinner)
    Think this is money well spent.

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/282280/things-i-spent-40-on-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-ten-club/p4#latest
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    I'll keep renewing it until the band stops touring.  Then I'm not sure why I'd keep paying for it.

I really do wish, especially after the big price increases, that the coupon code for music wouldn't require a $5 top-up to download in FLAC.   It irritates me that it only lets you download mp3 for free.   Ergo out of protest I never used the codes. or rarely ever.  
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,812
    By my count, 16 songs from the 90s. Three from Gigaton and one cover.

That sounds like a good night!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,193
    on2legs said:

Indeed.
    I'm pretty skeptical of the story, and selfishly I don't like to hear anything that decreases the probability of PJ performing or making albums!

That said, being the drummer for Soundgarden, PJ and Foo Fighters is some next level stuff... Is there any historical comparison to this?!!? 
    Not really, (any historical comparison). MC is now denying it (joining the foos). We'll see what happens. Im now hearing the drummer from Angels & Airwaves might be getting the nod. Atom Willard I think his name is.. That would clear up the schedule for some Pearl Jam shows! they aint sittin around all year....
    Zod said:
    I'll keep renewing it until the band stops touring.  Then I'm not sure why I'd keep paying for it.

I really do wish, especially after the big price increases, that the coupon code for music wouldn't require a $5 top-up to download in FLAC.   It irritates me that it only lets you download mp3 for free.   Ergo out of protest I never used the codes. or rarely ever.  
    Oh yea..an "Audio Aficionado" you are.. I'm pretty much one, i like crystal-clear guitars and treble..low bass. No skips of course...