Options

The Pending Indictment(s) of joe biden and Family

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,897
    KP_McMinn said:
    All I'm saying is, I been hearing the same shit over and over again from the left, for 6 years now.  People on the left :  Guilty until proven innocent!
    sorry, that's not how it works in this country.  You all need to understand this, Please!  It will help you sleep better at night. 
    as far as Jean Carrol, I unequivocally do not believe what she is accusing Trump of.  No Shot.  needed some publicity for a her book that was due out.  Come on man....
    Guilty until proven innocent? So the “Biden crime family” isn’t guilty of anything? 
    haha, bingo bango bongo. it doesn't work that way for some. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,344
    mfc2006 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    Please wake me up when this thread is over...
    Yawn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

typical response from liberals, "I'm only interested if you agree with me....."
    Nobody cares that you're sleeping....However, i highly doubt you ever sleep on this forum with 38,000 posts, lol/ 

You might consider that making personal remarks about another forum member (especially one you obviously don't know much about, if anything) could run you into some trouble.  Not that I give two shits.

Personal remarks?? I responded to your request of "wake me up when this thread is over".  Your 38,000+ posts is public knowledge.  You are (obliviously) Liberal with terms like "post shaming", and you definitively give MORE than two shits, as this was your second response to my harmless comment...nothing like what's been said to me on here..  
    Just to point out what not might be obvious to you which is a big difference between liberals and maga....if Biden did something wrong/illegal then he deserves to be punished for it and he should suffer the consequences. Can you say the same about tRump?

I think pretty much every "liberal" here agrees with that.
    This.
    Totally this ^^^ I don’t care if your a Democrat or Republican or independent or Liberal 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    KP_McMinn said:
    All I'm saying is, I been hearing the same shit over and over again from the left, for 6 years now.  People on the left :  Guilty until proven innocent!
    sorry, that's not how it works in this country.  You all need to understand this, Please!  It will help you sleep better at night. 
    as far as Jean Carrol, I unequivocally do not believe what she is accusing Trump of.  No Shot.  needed some publicity for a her book that was due out.  Come on man....
    Guilty until proven innocent? So the “Biden crime family” isn’t guilty of anything? 

Am i missing something?  Have they been proven innocent?  A long paper trial of bank wires and a labtop from hell keeps rearing its head into the picture, so, no, by the lefts standards, they are guilty.  However, "rules for thee, but not for me", applies heavily in this instance. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,008
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Am i missing something?  Have they been proven innocent?  A long paper trial of bank wires and a labtop from hell keeps rearing its head into the picture, so, no, by the lefts standards, they are guilty.  However, "rules for thee, but not for me", applies heavily in this instance. 
    ummmm......
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Nobody cares that you're sleeping....However, i highly doubt you ever sleep on this forum with 38,000 posts, lol/ 

You might consider that making personal remarks about another forum member (especially one you obviously don't know much about, if anything) could run you into some trouble.  Not that I give two shits.

Personal remarks?? I responded to your request of "wake me up when this thread is over".  Your 38,000+ posts is public knowledge.  You are (obliviously) Liberal with terms like "post shaming", and you definitively give MORE than two shits, as this was your second response to my harmless comment...nothing like what's been said to me on here..  
    get yer "obvliviously" liberals straight, magat. I said "post shaming".  not brian. brian's right...this thread is a dumpster fire of a waste of time. 

ahhh.....the tolerant left...Magat, eh??  original.  

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Oh, I'll keep takin' punches
    Until their will grows tired
    Oh, I will stare the sun down
    Until my eyes go blind
    Hey, I won't change direction
    And I won't change my mind

You haven’t answered my question further up the page. 
    this?
    Was Trump’s conflict of interests from running a business while in office a concern for you? 

No, not at all.  I mean, he pays people to run his business.  He wasn't going to board meetings and conferences lol....
    by all estimations, his net worth declined about 2 billion dollars while he was in office.  SO i'm not sure what you mean here....

how did you feel when then VP joe b told the Ukraine official to fire a prosecuting attorney for investigating his son, or he is not giving the Billion dollars?? 

The Emolument Clause was put in place for someone like Trump. To comply with it, he needed to divest in his business and pug everything in a blind trust, to eliminate any conflict of interest and foreign nations ability to influence him. He didn’t do any of that and was kept in the loop by his sons, meeting regularly about the business. Estimates are that he had $2.4 billion in revenue when president. Ivanka (holding a position in the white house, had something like 20-30 Chinese trademarks approved. Here’s just one nugget:

‘Ivanka Trump’s fashion and homewares business received initial approval from the Chinese government for five trademark applications days before her father announced a U-turn in policy on ZTE, a Chinese telecoms firm that has admitted breaking US sanctions on Iran and North Korea.’

It was US State dept policy to try and get rid of Shokin, and had support from other countries. Do you have evidence that he was investigating Hunter? 
    I couldn't care less about Ivanka filing for trademarks in China, it happens all the time.  I feel the same way about her, as you do about HB.  She wasn't the one receiving 166k a month from an energy company.  By the way, check out Burisma holdings.....
    Does the left conveniently forget about this stuff??  Read the link, seriously....its unreal what they have gotten away with.  Its a quick read....

In his own words, with video cameras rolling, he
    threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the
    Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees,
    sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t
    immediately e Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
    “I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I
    think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six
    hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youre not getting the money" Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired!". 

• Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

get yer "obvliviously" liberals straight, magat. I said "post shaming".  not brian. brian's right...this thread is a dumpster fire of a waste of time. 

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Until my eyes go blind

this?
    Was Trump’s conflict of interests from running a business while in office a concern for you? 

No, not at all.  I mean, he pays people to run his business.  He wasn't going to board meetings and conferences lol....
    by all estimations, his net worth declined about 2 billion dollars while he was in office.  SO i'm not sure what you mean here....

how did you feel when then VP joe b told the Ukraine official to fire a prosecuting attorney for investigating his son, or he is not giving the Billion dollars?? 

The Emolument Clause was put in place for someone like Trump. To comply with it, he needed to divest in his business and pug everything in a blind trust, to eliminate any conflict of interest and foreign nations ability to influence him. He didn’t do any of that and was kept in the loop by his sons, meeting regularly about the business. Estimates are that he had $2.4 billion in revenue when president. Ivanka (holding a position in the white house, had something like 20-30 Chinese trademarks approved. Here’s just one nugget:

‘Ivanka Trump’s fashion and homewares business received initial approval from the Chinese government for five trademark applications days before her father announced a U-turn in policy on ZTE, a Chinese telecoms firm that has admitted breaking US sanctions on Iran and North Korea.’

It was US State dept policy to try and get rid of Shokin, and had support from other countries. Do you have evidence that he was investigating Hunter? 
    I couldn't care less about Ivanka filing for trademarks in China, it happens all the time.  I feel the same way about her, as you do about HB.  She wasn't the one receiving 166k a month from an energy company.  By the way, check out Burisma holdings.....
    Does the left conveniently forget about this stuff??  Read the link, seriously....its unreal what they have gotten away with.  Its a quick read....

hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youre not getting the money" Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

This is old news....many GOP agreed with Biden at the time

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Until my eyes go blind

this?

well, i know its old...doesn't make it ok lol...Burisma man, Burisma.  Can you imagine if don jr was doing the same shit HB has been busted for?  banging under age girls, prostitutes, smoking crack, not paying child support, banging his dead brothers wife....what a pile crap that guy is....ANd the libs just ignore everything that sicko does......the hypocrisy of the left is ultimately what made me leave the party.  
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Until my eyes go blind

this?

well, i know its old...doesn't make it ok lol...Burisma man, Burisma.  Can you imagine if don jr was doing the same shit HB has been busted for?  banging under age girls, prostitutes, smoking crack, not paying child support, banging his dead brothers wife....what a pile crap that guy is....ANd the libs just ignore everything that sicko does......the hypocrisy of the left is ultimately what made me leave the party.  
    HB hasn't been busted for anything. 

Yeah and no way you were in the dem party and are now a maga....no one believes that Borat

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,897
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Until my eyes go blind

this?

Hunter Biden didn't and has never worked in the White House. Ivanka and Jared did (who also received 2 bill from the saudis).we don't care about hunter because it has nothing to do with corruption in the US government. 

how do you not see the difference here? FFS. 

again, if Hunter or Joe did anything nefarious, throw the book at them. But you don't see it that way for Trump. in your own words "I couldn't care less" what the Trumps did. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Until my eyes go blind

this?

Hunter Biden didn't and has never worked in the White House. Ivanka and Jared did (who also received 2 bill from the saudis).we don't care about hunter because it has nothing to do with corruption in the US government. 

again, if Hunter or Joe did anything nefarious, throw the book at them. But you don't see it that way for Trump. in your own words "I couldn't care less" what the Trumps did. 

"Couldnt care less what IVANKA does".  dont misquote me. 

how do you not see the difference here? FFS. there is no difference.  Hunter is a piece of garbage who used the big guys power to get rich, illegally.... Ivanka jared did not.  case closed.  byeeeeeeeeeeee

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,709
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Until my eyes go blind

this?

Sure. Sure it was. Sure. I believe you. Yup.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Until my eyes go blind

this?

how do you not see the difference here? FFS. there is no difference.  Hunter is a piece of garbage who used the big guys power to get rich, illegally.... Ivanka jared did not.  case closed.  byeeeeeeeeeeee

I’d like to hire you. As part of my defense team. I’ll PM you a retainer. Let me know. I’m always looking for a stellar defense team member.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

waste of time....you wouldnt believe me if i did.....your bubble cant handle whats really happening.  You seem like a smart guy in general, however as the saying goes, cant teach an old dog new tricks. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

waste of time....you wouldnt believe me if i did.....your bubble cant handle whats really happening.  You seem like a smart guy in general, however as the saying goes, cant teach an old dog new tricks. 
    Oh, I’m so ears. Or eyes. Please, tell me?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

hard pass.  Do you work? 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Until my eyes go blind

this?

I’d like to hire you. As part of my defense team. I’ll PM you a retainer. Let me know. I’m always looking for a stellar defense team member.

couldnt afford me, homey.  stick to your court appointed public defenders. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

hard pass.  Do you work? 
    Why would I work? You?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I do.  we've been to a lot of the same shows. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

hard pass.  Do you work? 
    Why would I work? You?

do you booz at all?  would you accept a $13 beer from me at the next philly show? 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

hard pass.  Do you work? 
    Why would I work? You?

do you booz at all?  would you accept a $13 beer from me at the next philly show? 
    Only if you’ll tell me about Hillary. But flattery and beer will get you nowhere. My virginity is sacred.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

hard pass.  Do you work? 
    Why would I work? You?

Aren’t they like $17?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,040
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

hard pass.  Do you work? 
    Why would I work? You?

Aren’t they like $17?
    he was going to drink 1/4 of it before he gave it to you.
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

hard pass.  Do you work? 
    Why would I work? You?

Aren’t they like $17?

i was thinking $13 might be low. but heck, you're probably worth the extra couple bucks.  Deal?
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

hard pass.  Do you work? 
    Why would I work? You?

Aren’t they like $17?

still a good deal for him. 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Tell us about Hillary.

hard pass.  Do you work? 
    Why would I work? You?

Aren’t they like $17?
    Lightweight.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    And god no, not Philly again. Please. Give me the Gorge. Or Red Rocks. 

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,040
    They'll never play Red Rocks again. Doesn't hold enough. It would be ugly.
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,921
    mace1229 said:
    They'll never play Red Rocks again. Doesn't hold enough. It would be ugly.
    It holds what it holds.  Same argument could be made for anywhere they play that sells out.  Now let's get back to arguing about which side has the bigger crooks!  :lol:
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | 2024-05-16 Las Vegas | 2024-05-18 Las Vegas |
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,344
    Every administration should’ve held accountable if they run afoul period! I’m not sure what Borat doesn’t get about how most of us feel here but to sit there and type that the former president was clean as a whistle is preposterous at best! As soon as Garland found out about secret papers on the Biden properties he put Smith in charge of investigation as he should of! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
This discussion has been closed.