The Pending Indictment(s) of joe biden and Family

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,673
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    News flash, they're all crooked regardless of what "side" they're on lol.  Good luck this will be fun to watch.

i agree, wholeheartedly.  
    this doesn't jive with your constant defense of trump and constant insistence that Biden is the head of a crime family. 

which honestly, is so laughable it's hard to take seriously. 

well, i do think all politicians are alike.  However, I always thought trump was the one guy who didnt give a flying F about the establishment and genuinely wanted to drain the DC swamp on BOTH sides.  The establishment hated him, and he couldn't care less, just wanted the best for the American people.       
    if you believe that trump gives one flying fuck about anyone but himself, you have been severely fooled. sorry. he's a narcissist. 

"the establishment hating him" is a pretty simple reason to like someone. "the establishment" hates lots of people. they hated trump because they knew it would be no different than electing The Rock to the presidency; someone who knows fuck all about global politics, doesn't give a fuck about the average human, never mind the average american, and I'm sure to some degree some didn't like him because they knew that he'd blow the roof off corruption in washington, not because he'd drain the swamp, but because he's the one splashing around in it, bringing all the attention to it. 
    i hated him because he had zero idea how government even worked. he thought he was a king and got upset at the smallest inconvenience of actually having to sign bills passed through both houses. he angered our allies, enriched himself while in office, had no interest in actually being president. look at how former cabinet members talked about him. he didn't want to be there. he just wanted the title and the power.

we had to wait 4 years for a man to learn the job. president is not a job that you just walk in to and expect to learn on the job. i don't know how many times he was praised as "tonight trump finally became presidential" for doing the simplest of tasks, like actually reading what was on the teleprompter.

he is a moron, and never learned anything from the job. he does not deserve to ever be near the oval office again.

so whats that say about "the big guy", who is a career politician and has spent his entire adult life collecting a paycheck from tax payers?  Surely by your logic, he should be awesome at his job.  However, as it is now coming to light, he arguably has had the worst two/three years in office of any president in the last 100 years.

let me know if you're curious as to what charities Trump donated his yearly salary during his successful 4 year term.
    Fuck it, here ya go....

The Constitution doesn't allow the president to reject his earnings, which originally forced George Washington to accept the first presidential salary, so Trump began donating his salary quarterly in April 2017. The first $100,000 went to the National Park Service, and since then, he has donated to various federal departments.

Most recently, Trump donated the last two quarters of his 2019 salary and his first quarter of his 2020 salary to the Department of Health and Human Services. The department is working on two issues that Trump designated for the funds: the opioid crisis and COVID-19.

The Associated Press reported on Nov 26, 2019 that Trump's 2019 third-quarter salary went to the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health, an operating agency within HHS. The funds were earmarked for "the ongoing fight against the opioid crisis."

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany tweeted on March 3, 2020, that Trump's 2019 fourth-quarter salary was being donated to the HHS to support the department's efforts to "confront, contain, and combat #Coronavirus." The tweet also featured a picture of Trump's check to the office from January.

The 2020 first-quarter salary donation was mentioned briefly by the press secretary at a press conference on May 22, 2020. McEnany said the first quarter would again be going to HHS, this time to "develop new therapies for treating and preventing COVID-19 so that we can safely reopen." 

In a tweet, Judd Deere, the deputy press secretary, confirmed that Trump's first-quarter 2020 salary will be going to HHS for "the development of new therapeutics to treat #COVID19 infections."

Promises made, promises kept. 

Emily Venezky

Politifact.com

Fucking guy didn’t even know what his salary was and it’s “promises made, promises unkept.” How shallow.

At a campaign rally in Arizona in October 2020 Trump said, "I'm the only president that did not accept a salary, which surprised me. It's $450,000. The only reason I mention it is they never talk about it."

Trump frequently claimed that no other president had ever refused their salary, which is untrue. Both Herbert Hoover and John F. Kennedy did the same.

Trump also got his salary amount wrong. The president receives $400,000 annually.

Despite donating his salary, Trump still continued to make money from his various businesses while in office. According to one review, Trump made $1.6 billion while he was president, meaning his donated salary accounted for 0.1% of his earnings.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-didnt-appear-to-donate-presidents-salary-for-last-6-months-2021-7

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    News flash, they're all crooked regardless of what "side" they're on lol.  Good luck this will be fun to watch.

i agree, wholeheartedly.  
    this doesn't jive with your constant defense of trump and constant insistence that Biden is the head of a crime family. 

well, i do think all politicians are alike.  However, I always thought trump was the one guy who didnt give a flying F about the establishment and genuinely wanted to drain the DC swamp on BOTH sides.  The establishment hated him, and he couldn't care less, just wanted the best for the American people.       
    if you believe that trump gives one flying fuck about anyone but himself, you have been severely fooled. sorry. he's a narcissist. 

"the establishment hating him" is a pretty simple reason to like someone. "the establishment" hates lots of people. they hated trump because they knew it would be no different than electing The Rock to the presidency; someone who knows fuck all about global politics, doesn't give a fuck about the average human, never mind the average american, and I'm sure to some degree some didn't like him because they knew that he'd blow the roof off corruption in washington, not because he'd drain the swamp, but because he's the one splashing around in it, bringing all the attention to it. 
    i hated him because he had zero idea how government even worked. he thought he was a king and got upset at the smallest inconvenience of actually having to sign bills passed through both houses. he angered our allies, enriched himself while in office, had no interest in actually being president. look at how former cabinet members talked about him. he didn't want to be there. he just wanted the title and the power.

we had to wait 4 years for a man to learn the job. president is not a job that you just walk in to and expect to learn on the job. i don't know how many times he was praised as "tonight trump finally became presidential" for doing the simplest of tasks, like actually reading what was on the teleprompter.

he is a moron, and never learned anything from the job. he does not deserve to ever be near the oval office again.

so whats that say about "the big guy", who is a career politician and has spent his entire adult life collecting a paycheck from tax payers?  Surely by your logic, he should be awesome at his job.  However, as it is now coming to light, he arguably has had the worst two/three years in office of any president in the last 100 years.

let me know if you're curious as to what charities Trump donated his yearly salary during his successful 4 year term.
    Fuck it, here ya go....

The Constitution doesn't allow the president to reject his earnings, which originally forced George Washington to accept the first presidential salary, so Trump began donating his salary quarterly in April 2017. The first $100,000 went to the National Park Service, and since then, he has donated to various federal departments.

Most recently, Trump donated the last two quarters of his 2019 salary and his first quarter of his 2020 salary to the Department of Health and Human Services. The department is working on two issues that Trump designated for the funds: the opioid crisis and COVID-19.

The Associated Press reported on Nov 26, 2019 that Trump's 2019 third-quarter salary went to the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health, an operating agency within HHS. The funds were earmarked for "the ongoing fight against the opioid crisis."

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany tweeted on March 3, 2020, that Trump's 2019 fourth-quarter salary was being donated to the HHS to support the department's efforts to "confront, contain, and combat #Coronavirus." The tweet also featured a picture of Trump's check to the office from January.

The 2020 first-quarter salary donation was mentioned briefly by the press secretary at a press conference on May 22, 2020. McEnany said the first quarter would again be going to HHS, this time to "develop new therapies for treating and preventing COVID-19 so that we can safely reopen." 

In a tweet, Judd Deere, the deputy press secretary, confirmed that Trump's first-quarter 2020 salary will be going to HHS for "the development of new therapeutics to treat #COVID19 infections."

Promises made, promises kept. 

Emily Venezky

Politifact.com

you say biden has had the wort first 2-3 years of any president in history? that is really funny because every non maga leaning publication says that he has had among the greatest first 2 years in all of american history. who am i going to believe? those people, or the one poster on a band message board who says otherwise?

also, i would 100% trust a career politician with decades in the senate and 8 years experience as vp over some jabroni that has never held elected office in his life prior to becoming president.

there is nothing you can say that will make me look favorably upon a career grifter and criminal that was impeached twice, lost the popular vote twice, encouraged an insurrection, sided with our enemies over our own institutions, and is the most thin skinned person in human history. we are done here.
    i will also add that, as i have stated dozens of times on here that biden was not my first choice in the primary. maybe 5th or 6th choice actually. but when it came to biden vs trump the choice was obvious. trump was unfit for office then, just as he is now.

the fact that i voted for biden is not my entire identity. i do not care if his son gets in legal trouble. all i care about is that biden tries to do his best to help the american people. trump supporters make their love of trump their entire identity and their orange messiah cannot be doubted or criticized.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,682
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    jwhjr17 said:

i agree, wholeheartedly.  

Was Trump’s conflict of interests from running a business while in office a concern for you? 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,236
    this thread is a product of certain people think that if something is on " the web" must be true, no concept of why people might just make shit up

reminds me of zoolander when owen wilson smashes the computer waiting on files to pop out
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,520
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    jwhjr17 said:

i agree, wholeheartedly.  

Holy shit 

This is way better than anything in the vaccine / virus thread. Well done. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,769
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    Please wake me up when this thread is over...
    Yawn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

typical response from liberals, "I'm only interested if you agree with me....."
    Nobody cares that you're sleeping....However, i highly doubt you ever sleep on this forum with 38,000 posts, lol/ 

You might consider that making personal remarks about another forum member (especially one you obviously don't know much about, if anything) could run you into some trouble.  Not that I give two shits.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Nobody cares that you're sleeping....However, i highly doubt you ever sleep on this forum with 38,000 posts, lol/ 

You might consider that making personal remarks about another forum member (especially one you obviously don't know much about, if anything) could run you into some trouble.  Not that I give two shits.

Personal remarks?? I responded to your request of "wake me up when this thread is over".  Your 38,000+ posts is public knowledge.  You are (obliviously) Liberal with terms like "post shaming", and you definitively give MORE than two shits, as this was your second response to my harmless comment...nothing like what's been said to me on here..  
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Personal remarks?? I responded to your request of "wake me up when this thread is over".  Your 38,000+ posts is public knowledge.  You are (obliviously) Liberal with terms like "post shaming", and you definitively give MORE than two shits, as this was your second response to my harmless comment...nothing like what's been said to me on here..  
    hey Borat where will you be protesting to show support for Trumpolinni? What happened to the 70 million that voted for him? I saw one protester in NY but otherwise all 🦗🦗🦗
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

hey Borat where will you be protesting to show support for Trumpolinni? What happened to the 70 million that voted for him? I saw one protester in NY but otherwise all 🦗🦗🦗
    they are afraid antifa and blm and federal agents will show up posing as trump supporters and cause violence. you know, like on jan 6.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990
    edited March 2023
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Just to point out what not might be obvious to you which is a big difference between liberals and maga....if Biden did something wrong/illegal then he deserves to be punished for it and he should suffer the consequences. Can you say the same about tRump?

I think pretty much every "liberal" here agrees with that.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,860
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

get yer "obvliviously" liberals straight, magat. I said "post shaming".  not brian. brian's right...this thread is a dumpster fire of a waste of time. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

get yer "obvliviously" liberals straight, magat. I said "post shaming".  not brian. brian's right...this thread is a dumpster fire of a waste of time. 
    especially since biden is not getting indicted.

hell, trump has committed dozens of crimes and he hasn't even been indicted yet.

• Options
    exactly. this will be the same result as the "indictments coming" thread. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    exactly. this will be the same result as the "indictments coming" thread. LOL
    that one has had a few thread title changes over the years though. this one just totally jumped the gun.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,769
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Amusing. 
    And yes, you did make personal remarks.  If I wanted to prove it to you, I would flag your remark and you would hear from a moderator, trust me.  Don't do it again.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Amusing. 
    And yes, you did make personal remarks.  If I wanted to prove it to you, I would flag your remark and you would hear from a moderator, trust me.  Don't do it again.
    LOL! Bahaha. The left. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,023
    I just wanted to say “hi” before this thread got closed.
    Hi.
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Amusing. 

please.....I'm certainly not going to take my marching orders from you lol.........
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

ahhh.....the tolerant left...Magat, eh??  original.  

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Oh, I'll keep takin' punches
    Until their will grows tired
    Oh, I will stare the sun down
    Until my eyes go blind
    Hey, I won't change direction
    And I won't change my mind

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    Hi.

why would this thread get closed? 
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    KP_McMinn said:
    mace1229 said:
    Hi.

Idiocy, vitriol and indecency towards each other?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,682
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Until my eyes go blind

You haven’t answered my question further up the page. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Just to point out what not might be obvious to you which is a big difference between liberals and maga....if Biden did something wrong/illegal then he deserves to be punished for it and he should suffer the consequences. Can you say the same about tRump?

This.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

the biggest difference between the two "sides". 100%
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    mace1229 said:
    Hi.

perhaps because it is a dumpster fire?

i reckon you started this thread because you had a sad that trump is in serious legal jeopardy and you wanted to troll the rest of us with the ridiculous idea that biden was in imminent legal jeopardy as well. based on absolutely zero credible information.

• Options
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mace1229 said:
    Hi.

fair enough. I wish it wasn't that way, God forbid anyone has different opinion on here.  Like a pack of hyenas on here lol.... 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mace1229 said:
    Hi.

fair enough. I wish it wasn't that way, God forbid anyone has different opinion on here.  Like a pack of hyenas on here lol.... 
    If you bring a baked pile of shit to a nice pitch in dinner the hyenas will show up.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    mace1229 said:
    Hi.

perhaps because it is a dumpster fire?

i reckon you started this thread because you had a sad that trump is in serious legal jeopardy and you wanted to troll the rest of us with the ridiculous idea that biden was in imminent legal jeopardy as well. based on absolutely zero credible information.
    I don't understand how they post this crap....Fox News isn't even discussing this

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,520
    KP_McMinn said:
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mace1229 said:
    Hi.

If you bring a baked pile of shit to a nice pitch in dinner the hyenas will show up.
    That whole sowing / reaping thing... weird. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

I will hold the candle
    Till it burns up my arm
    Until my eyes go blind

You haven’t answered my question further up the page. 
    this?
    Was Trump’s conflict of interests from running a business while in office a concern for you? 

No, not at all.  I mean, he pays people to run his business.  He wasn't going to board meetings and conferences lol....
    by all estimations, his net worth declined about 2 billion dollars while he was in office.  SO i'm not sure what you mean here....

how did you feel when then VP joe b told the Ukraine official to fire a prosecuting attorney for investigating his son, or he is not giving the Billion dollars?? 

This discussion has been closed.