Options

Day Drinking

124»

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,900
    I love oysters.  Nice work 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I did two dozen on Sunday. I prefer bloody marys with oysters.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Get_Right said:
    Yes. That is a winning combination.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309
    Get_Right said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Yes. That is a winning combination.
    Fact! I remember being in hooters in Florida back in the day I did an oyster shooter shot it was brutally hot 🥵 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    I could eat that whole tray and probably the one in the background with cold beers or margaritas or both at the same time 
    did any of y’all see the american pickers where mike wolfe ate 6 dozen? 🤢
    I could eat 3 dozen, likely, but 6 is outrageous 
    Yeah two for sure three Uhmm not sure I could I’d def give it a try though! 
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

Round 2
  • Options
    No longer day drinking but still drinking 

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,641
    Suite life
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Suite life
    Tis not a bad way to live 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,641
    Great way!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Damn Cliffy you def know how to do it right! 
  • Options
    Ok I’m ready for Easter we’re having a sea food based Easter so I’m prepared with my favorite beer! 
  • Options
    The masters and a drink is good living.
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    edited April 2023
    Early start on a rainy day. Had to start off with beer that could also pass as water so I can be coherent when our friends show up in 3 hours.
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    The masters and a drink is good living.
    What’s your choice today? I usually catch the masters final Sunday 
  • Options
    The usual hermano, dewars on the rocks. And I have some Balvenie Caribbean Cask (scotch aged in rum barrels). Maybe a little puff puff after the golf.
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    The usual hermano, dewars on the rocks. And I have some Balvenie Caribbean Cask (scotch aged in rum barrels). Maybe a little puff puff after the golf.
    Nice lineup. I am switching to bourbon here shortly. Conditions are not great. 
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    Sounds really good! Enjoy I might do a couple of 1800 tequila shots a bit later after dinner, for now I’ll sip on the pacificos 
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    Nice lineup. I am switching to bourbon here shortly. Conditions are not great. 

Bad conditions are perfect for whiskey.
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    Sounds really good! Enjoy I might do a couple of 1800 tequila shots a bit later after dinner, for now I’ll sip on the pacificos 

Nice! I cannot remember the last time I had a beer. Saturday is my hall pass for booze. It's been too long hermano, I hope we have a reason to meet in 2023!
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Nice! I cannot remember the last time I had a beer. Saturday is my hall pass for booze. It's been too long hermano, I hope we have a reason to meet in 2023!
    Ah yes the hall pass! I haven’t drank beers or any boose in a while just trying to recuperate, but I’ve been dying to have a really good cold beer, yes I miss the days of getting together at shows of meetups in the city it would be nice to hangout again let’s toast to some shows that can workout for 2023
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    You’re back? Feeling better?
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    You’re back? Feeling better?
    Yes I’d say I’m about 75% back so I had a beer today but im passing on the shots! Thought about it and decided not yet but I’m def feeling better than a week ago. Thanks for asking 
  • Options
    Day drinking has become night drinking. Gonna be a long one lol. Cheers fellas
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,554
    edited June 2023
    1:39 on a Friday doing shots of experimental cocktails based on Howler Head Banana whisky and Sheep Dog PB whisky.

And sampling tequilas as well

It will be a long afternoon
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on