The Baseball Card Thread

1151617181921»

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,004
    Fanatics will be the death of the hobby.
    Its junk era 2.0.  The box prices don't justify the outcome.  You used to have value in a box.  Not for the last three years have I seen that.

A bow of bowman had worth but now they signed EVERYONE so you're likely to get all pitcher insets and autos.  Happened to me and Last box I ever bought...
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,004
    edited August 28
     New pickups and a piss poor PSA submittal.  These cards looked a lot better than these grades.  I can get a 5 from a card w a crease.  Jeezus.

The Trout is a Cactus Jack Fanatics fest exclusive.  Only 119 made.  1000 boxes made so I want ed one incase they dried up.  The other is a rare Finest.
    Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,460

My pick-ups from this weekend’s Twin Cities Fall Card Show. Got alol for $80, which was a fair price.

I’ve  always loved the 1972 Clemente card. It’s a little o/c but the corners are sharp. With the Rose, I just need the 1972 to finish my 70s Rose collection. It’s a hard card find in decent condition and reasonable price. 

• My pick-ups from this weekend’s Twin Cities Fall Card Show. Got alol for $80, which was a fair price.

I’ve  always loved the 1972 Clemente card. It’s a little o/c but the corners are sharp. With the Rose, I just need the 1972 to finish my 70s Rose collection. It’s a hard card find in decent condition and reasonable price. 
    Nice pick ups.  My friends at Real Breaks were at that show.  Cool guys.

The 72 In Action of Clemente is my fav card of his.

Glads you are happy to get these!