The Pearl Jam Merch You Will NEVER Part With Thread

13»

Comments

• Well, everything really, but two that stand out. 1) my first tour shirt, the blue one from 2000, even though it’s paper thin and filled with holes. 2) not merch but Ed’s mic cover from Charlottesville 2013, fell off during “Faithfull”.  

Well that is not something you see everyday!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • cundall23cundall23 Posts: 105
    mfc2006 said:
    Aside from that stuff, I'd get rid of everything else and not miss it too much. I may actually do this soon. I have too many posters.
    I'm getting to that point.  If you asked me 10 years ago, I would have said I will never get rid of any of my '98 posters.  Now, I don't think I'd lose any sleep if they were gone.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    cundall23 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Aside from that stuff, I'd get rid of everything else and not miss it too much. I may actually do this soon. I have too many posters.
    I'm getting to that point.  If you asked me 10 years ago, I would have said I will never get rid of any of my '98 posters.  Now, I don't think I'd lose any sleep if they were gone.

Yeah, I've started posting a few of them in Lost Dogs and I have a bunch of other random items (shirts, stickers, home shows bat & other items) that I'll be posting sometime soon.

We just had a kiddo and space is at a premium. Time to unload some of this stuff and let other people enjoy it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    PJ_Soul said:

I love this poster. Hopefully, I can get one someday.

• VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,900
    Well, everything really, but two that stand out. 1) my first tour shirt, the blue one from 2000, even though it’s paper thin and filled with holes. 2) not merch but Ed’s mic cover from Charlottesville 2013, fell off during “Faithfull”.  

Well that is not something you see everyday!
    It’s strange for sure, and unique like the other poster commented, but a cool keepsake!  
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    GlowGirl said:
    Wow! You all have some amazing items. I can't compete with that. I am not a big collector but there are a few things I would never part with.

My sealed OG Ten and No Code Vinyl
    My OG Vs Vinyl (unsealed)
    My 1998 Seattle Ames poster - for a benefit concert
    My 2015 Global Citizens Pendleton poster
    My Mike signed Polaroids book (signed personally to me with my name)
    My stage used EV pick - he used it to play on Hard to Imagine in Camden 2022
    All of my tickets stubs from all my shows since 1994 (including my 1996 Randall's Island ticket)

Amazing items for sure...but all above items pale in comparison to your story of meeting Pete/Ed via Simon. Holy hell that's a great story! As Ed told you, no pictures needed.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    GlowGirl said:
    Wow! You all have some amazing items. I can't compete with that. I am not a big collector but there are a few things I would never part with.

My sealed OG Ten and No Code Vinyl
    My OG Vs Vinyl (unsealed)
    My 1998 Seattle Ames poster - for a benefit concert
    My 2015 Global Citizens Pendleton poster
    My Mike signed Polaroids book (signed personally to me with my name)
    My stage used EV pick - he used it to play on Hard to Imagine in Camden 2022
    All of my tickets stubs from all my shows since 1994 (including my 1996 Randall's Island ticket)

Amazing items for sure...but all above items pale in comparison to your story of meeting Pete/Ed via Simon. Holy hell that's a great story! As Ed told you, no pictures needed.
    Yes! That experience and memory is for sure something I can never part with. It is part of my life for as long as I live. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    I've been thinking. 
    Pj items would be  stuff ive got direct from band  members.  Tambo.Picks . Sticks. Sweatbands.
    Also 2 soundgarden items. Band signed poster and band signed king animal vinyl.

But it did lead me to think i would  have to sell it when im about to die( if i know  that is)
    Because nobody would  know the  value in my family.  Prob need the money for a funeral.
    Morbid i know but 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    True. I think of that. Enjoy it all while I'm here. It would add a layer of sadness if I knew I was close to death and selling my treasures. RAK them off- make other's happy-and leave me to mother nature.
    :)

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    PJ_Soul said:

Badass
    www.cluthelee.com