Options

Record Store Day April 22nd release of Pearl Jam's Give Way on Vinyl & CD. Clear vinyl Up @ 10club!

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    Mine's cleared customs and is now with Canada Post - Canadians should be receiving theirs pretty soon. :smile:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,103
    PJ_Soul said:
    Mine's cleared customs and is now with Canada Post - Canadians should be receiving theirs pretty soon. :smile:

Excellent.  My tracking still shows the last scan being in
    Uslaxa,USA on May 9.

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Zod said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Uslaxa,USA on May 9.

When did yours ship? Mine still says awaiting shipment.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Just got my cd ordered same order as LP. 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,970
    Mine should be here tomorrow, if the tracking info is to be trusted. Haha!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,732
    PJ_Soul said:

Cool. Latest update from Canada Post say's ..

May 9 3:15 pm
    International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

Uslaxa,USA

• Options
    demetrios said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Cool. Latest update from Canada Post say's ..

May 9 3:15 pm
    International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

Uslaxa,USA

Mine actually now says out for delivery (tracked with Canada Post)! So I should have it when I get home from work! Maybe they shipped Canadian packages by province, starting west and moving east, lol.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 126
    Give Way CD is sold out now in 10C store.
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,439
    Mine arrived today in Houston
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    dgpj92dgpj92 Posts: 54
    My clear version skips during In My Tree, right after "waved to all my friends." The vinyl looks good to me. Anyone else experiencing this? 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,627
    static111 said:
    So how do these sound?
    I didn’t really think it sounded great at all to be honest. I’ll have to find time to listen again, but I was kind of disappointed 
    I disagree. I think it sounds good.  It's not DC 98 good,  but it's a good as other vaults.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I love how Vault #11 shipping is $8 cheaper than a standard jacket 2LP + a CD.
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Zod said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Uslaxa,USA on May 9.

When did yours ship? Mine still says awaiting shipment.

The UPS tracking indicates they received the pack from 10c on May 8th.   Also, Mail Innovations doesn't always track right, so maybe 10c shipped it earlier.

Good news is that the Canada Post tracking now says it's in richmond waiting to get reviewed by customs.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,234
    Vinyl arrive in Chicago yesterday.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    So how do these sound?
    I didn’t really think it sounded great at all to be honest. I’ll have to find time to listen again, but I was kind of disappointed 
    I disagree. I think it sounds good.  It's not DC 98 good,  but it's a good as other vaults.
    Sounded thin on first listen. Fine in the middle and the highs. Placed a Blues Traveller record I just purchased on right after to see if it was my set up but it sounded phenomenal. 

As I said, I’ll listen to it again, but I wasn’t blown away which is common of most PJ releases 
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,970
    Out for delivery today!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,470
    Mine has been in Waiting for Package Acceptance hell for 10 days. Mail Innovations is not very innovative.
  • Options
    Mine has been in Waiting for Package Acceptance hell for 10 days. Mail Innovations is not very innovative.
    No it's not. lol.  It's basically UPS picking up the package(s) and dropping them off at USPS, then you still have to wait for USPS to get them to where they're going so you have to add the delivery time for both systems.

I try to figure out why it gets used.  I'm guessing it's the pick up service for packages so companies don't have to worry about doing it themselves (not sure if USPS offers services where they pickup large amounts of parcels?).
  • Options
    Zod said:
    No it's not. lol.  It's basically UPS picking up the package(s) and dropping them off at USPS, then you still have to wait for USPS to get them to where they're going so you have to add the delivery time for both systems.

I try to figure out why it gets used.  I'm guessing it's the pick up service for packages so companies don't have to worry about doing it themselves (not sure if USPS offers services where they pickup large amounts of parcels?).
    USPS does indeed. So does regular UPS. So does FedEx. So does DHL. And they all do it cheaper than what Ten Club charges us.
  • Options
    It's funny, but I sent Static my extra copy via Media Mail.  Dropped it in the mail in VA on Monday, it arrived in Texas on Wednesday.  Media mail is friggin great.  Yet 10C charges us out the ass for this garbage service.  
  • Options

Have I passed the first world problems threshold into valid complaint territory yet? I just want to make sure that it's ok with the folks here in the peanut gallery before I start bitching.
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889

Have I passed the first world problems threshold into valid complaint territory yet? I just want to make sure that it's ok with the folks here in the peanut gallery before I start bitching.
    The peanut gallery believes there are no valid concerns or complaints about the band or the club.  You are really opening up yourself to some abuse.  I hope you have a thick skin.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    It's funny, but I sent Static my extra copy via Media Mail.  Dropped it in the mail in VA on Monday, it arrived in Texas on Wednesday.  Media mail is friggin great.  Yet 10C charges us out the ass for this garbage service.  
    Thanks again!  I think that was the. fastest Media Mail shipping I have ever seen.  It was like they accidentally ut it on the priority mail truck.  the original delivery date was supposed to be next Monday!
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Thanks again!  I think that was the. fastest Media Mail shipping I have ever seen.  It was like they accidentally ut it on the priority mail truck.  the original delivery date was supposed to be next Monday!
    I mail out a few hundred blu rays per year, all media mail.  My experience is that by and large, it arrives significantly faster than the original calculation when you drop it in the mail.  I really like the USPS for domestic shipping.  
  • Options
    Arrived in Vancouver.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I mail out a few hundred blu rays per year, all media mail.  My experience is that by and large, it arrives significantly faster than the original calculation when you drop it in the mail.  I really like the USPS for domestic shipping.  
    I have a US mail address in Washington State just across the border. US media mail is the cats ass. 
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,107
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    So how do these sound?
    Sounded thin on first listen. Fine in the middle and the highs. Placed a Blues Traveller record I just purchased on right after to see if it was my set up but it sounded phenomenal. 

As I said, I’ll listen to it again, but I wasn’t blown away which is common of most PJ releases 
    Check out the 2016 European pressing of “Vs.” amazing. Better than the original pressing to my ears.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,107
    Clear Arrived in CT today. Finally. Sounds fantastic. 
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I have a US mail address in Washington State just across the border. US media mail is the cats ass. 
    Is... is that good or bad?
  • Options
    cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    Arrived in B.C today. Perfect Condition 😅