If you could have one piece of PJ gear...

2»

Comments

• goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Stone played a really cool resonator in 95, don't know really anything about it, but loved the sound, guess I'd try to get that.
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• jdecker12jdecker12 Posts: 41
    Originally posted by goto_l
    Stone played a really cool resonator in 95, don't know really anything about it, but loved the sound, guess I'd try to get that.

If you're talking about the reso-lectric one he played it in LATG also. I know for a fact its in "Black"
  • Jeff's finger painted 12 string bass is pretty spiffy, and I'm a guitarist. Mike and Stone's trentino amps are pretty awesome too, seeing that there's a handfull of them out there. But I'd have to take Ed's speaker cab, it was owned by Joey Ramone, come on, that's star power. Ramones then Pearl Jam. Wow. Also give me Mike's Flying V.
    Let Ralph debate!

And you stare at me
    In your Jesus Christ pose
    Arms held out
    Like you've been carrying a load

• jdecker12jdecker12 Posts: 41
    Originally posted by Jackdaniels202
    Jeff's finger painted 12 string bass is pretty spiffy, and I'm a guitarist. Mike and Stone's trentino amps are pretty awesome too, seeing that there's a handfull of them out there. But I'd have to take Ed's speaker cab, it was owned by Joey Ramone, come on, that's star power. Ramones then Pearl Jam. Wow. Also give me Mike's Flying V.

Whoa, slow down there!! The title says ONE piece of PJ equipment!! :D I had a hard time deciding on just one as well....