Options

Eddie Vedder, Post Malone To Salute Leslie Jordan At Nashville Tribute - Reportin' For Duty

Comments

• Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,116
    Is anyone going to make this? Need a company that wants to sponsor and bring along some true fans!

I wish..its just under 2 hours from me
  • Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 793
    deb1211 said:
    Is anyone going to make this? Need a company that wants to sponsor and bring along some true fans!

I wish..its just under 2 hours from me
    I know only 45 minutes from me.. Will gladly host and have plenty of better bourbon to share! 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905

We are setting the bar even higher for this year's Reportin’ for Duty, hoping to transcend what started as a simple tribute and lay the framework for an annual Tennessean festival.

We will be showcasing talent both new and old across musical genres – all to benefit individuals living with EB, until a cure is found.

Founded in 2010 by a group of dedicated parents along with Jill Vedder and Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam, EBRP is the largest 501(c)(3) nonprofit funding research aimed at finding a cure for Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB), a devastating and life-threatening genetic skin disorder that affects children from birth. Children with EB are often called “Butterfly Children,” lack critical proteins that bind the skin together. With skin as fragile as a butterfly’s wings, they experience constant pain, severe blisters, disfigurement, and internal and external wounds that may never heal.

Over the last decade EBRP has made remarkable strides, including helping to accelerate the first two EB treatments FDA approved in 2023

100% of the proceeds from this year’s show will benefit EBRP and will directly fund innovative and life-saving EB research projects!

There will be just under 250 seats available for this intimate show!

Grab your tickets and sponsorships before they sell out!

• Options
    Seeing Ed play here? WOW!  https://unclenearest.com/distillery/

The World's Longest Bar

Nearest Green Distillery introduced a record-setting dimension to its space: Humble Baron, which Guinness World Records crowned as the Longest Bar in the World at 518 feet. GHP and Uncle Nearest intended to break the nearly 25-year-old record from the outset. It beat the previous record title by more than 100 feet.

The design for the bar underwent several evolutions. From a simple rectangle to a more circular shape, it ultimately became a horseshoe configuration. This design echoes the historical context of the visitors center and provides continuity. Three large horseshoe structures interconnect to form an extensive bar that can seat over 200 guests. The core challenge was ensuring that the bar was substantial yet not imposing, maintaining a balance with the surrounding environment.

Access to live entertainment was another key requirement for the space. This led to the development of an adaptable indoor stage that can also accommodate outdoor performances. The design team introduced a versatile partition that delineates between the inside and the outside depending on the event.

Facts:

• 18,000 square feet

• 600-person capacity

• 518-foot bar with 204 bar stools

• Options
    Tickets still available.

"There will be just under 250 seats available for this intimate show!"
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Tickets still available.

of course they are! hoping they do some giveaways soon. not a convenient spot for a show or a realistic price. 
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Tickets still available.

of course they are! hoping they do some giveaways soon. not a convenient spot for a show or a realistic price. 

Fandiem will probably do a contest soon. https://fandiem.com . Would be cool if 10Club had a little ticket giveaway to the event. 
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,117
    I’d pay the $2500 if I knew how many songs Vedder would be doing…..and it was enough.

or if he’d sign the tambourine he threw to my daughter last year ;) She would go crazy for that for sure. 

I really want to hit buy but it’s a lot of $ for unknowns for me…ugh 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    I’d pay the $2500 if I knew how many songs Vedder would be doing…..and it was enough.

or if he’d sign the tambourine he threw to my daughter last year ;) She would go crazy for that for sure. 

I really want to hit buy but it’s a lot of $ for unknowns for me…ugh 

I would saw bring that tambourine to the show. With only 250 in attendance you might have a chance to get something signed by Ed.
  • Options

ebresearch

WELL SH***T we’re 3 WEEKS OUT!!! Reportin’ for Duty will be a special show featuring @postmalone, @eddievedder , @jellyroll615, @thewarandtreaty, @jakewesleyrogers, and @danspencermetal to support EB Research Partnership. ❤️❤️❤️ With just under 250 seats at @humblebaronbar, this will be the hottest ticket in town. Grab your tickets today! give.ebresearch.org/rfd2024

• Options

Humble Baron at Nearest Green Distillery

3125 US-231, Shelbyville, TN 37160

Transportation will be provided for select guest and sponsors based on packages purchased from convenient locations in Nashville to Shelbyville.

• Options
    edited February 7

ebresearch

FLASHBACK to @jellyroll615 at the @opry from #ReportinForDuty 2023 ! 👏👏👏 Jelly Roll is returning to Reportin’ for Duty 2024 on February 17th to raise awareness and funds for EBRP!! 🦋🫶 There’s still a few tickets left — grab them while you can! 🎟️🎟️🎟️ give.ebresearch.org/rfd2024

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    demetrios said:

ebresearch

FLASHBACK to @jellyroll615 at the @opry from #ReportinForDuty 2023 ! 👏👏👏 Jelly Roll is returning to Reportin’ for Duty 2024 on February 17th to raise awareness and funds for EBRP!! 🦋🫶 There’s still a few tickets left — grab them while you can! 🎟️🎟️🎟️ give.ebresearch.org/rfd2024

Yes, tickets aren't selling. thanks for the reminder of the high price!

They are doing all they can. priced out MOST true fans who would love to be there. 
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    demetrios said:

ebresearch

They are doing all they can. priced out MOST true fans who would love to be there. 

Yeah the prices are pretty high though a little shocked only 250 tickets available to this event and yey hasn't been sold out.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

ebresearch

Yeah the prices are pretty high though a little shocked only 250 tickets available to this event and yey hasn't been sold out.
    $400-500 per EV solo song and an hour away from Nashville. Tour lotto starting next week, ticket budgets will be spent on a lot of shows vs 5-7 songs IMO.. 
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,759
    I'm a DINK, I would've gone for posty and EV. But TN was too far away.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    Next Saturday!
  • Options
    Still looking for an extra ticket! 
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options

• Options

Hope you get that ticket.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Hope you get that ticket.
    Thanks! 

Plenty of tix left at $2500.. hoping someone who buys a table for their company has a seat that needs to be filled. 
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    This Saturday!
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,116
    I have been trying to win a ticket desperately 
  • Options

Company’s Comin’ Record Signed by All Artists Featured on Album 

Company’s Comin’ Record signed by all artists featured on album including Dolly Parton, Eddie Vedder, Chris Stapleton, Tanya Tucker, Brandi Carlile, Ashley McBryde, and more! This unique item is 1 of only 12 of its kind.