hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,867
    Those some nice prints!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Bump for edits! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    311 must not be so popular around here, haha!! Seriously folks, you can make up some stuff and it is yours! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    skyler91skyler91 New York Posts: 88
    You can’t even give this thing away damn. All I can say is they are alright haha like if they come on the radio I’ll leave it but not searching them out. Somebody take this man’s poster before I make something up 😂 I mean it is a beautiful poster tbh 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,498
    I am not a huge fan, but I have a coworker who really likes them, and he hooked me up with an original copy of Vitalogy for $35 because he knew how much I loved PJ. It would be cool to give him this as a thank you.
  • Options
    I dig the poster!  The band's music is decent...Saw them with a friend and had a great time!  I like how they got their name!  Thx, for the opportunity!  
  • Options
    RB27318RB27318 Posts: 17
    311 never disappoints in a live show. They have perfected the art of performing live, both with their skill and stage show. It is always a very visual experience, that adds so much to the show. The community of fans comes out in force for 311 day, which is an absolute must, if you are a fan of the band. I went this past year and it was an amazing experience!
    Salt Lake City, UT (November 2, 1995) / Park City, UT (June 21, 1998) / Las Vegas, NV (July 11, 1998) / Las Vegas, NV (October 22, 2000) / Charlotte, NC (April 16, 2003) / Las Vegas, NV (June 6, 2003) / Las Vegas, NV (July 6, 2006) / Salt Lake City, UT (September 28, 2009) / Missoula, MT (August 13, 2018) / Glendale, AZ (May 9, 2022) / Las Vegas, NV (May 20, 2022) / New York, NY (September 11, 2022) / Denver, CO (September 22, 2022) / Austin, TX (September 18, 2023) / Austin, TX (September 19, 2023) 
  • Options
    Now we’re getting somewhere! 🙃
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Because their band choose numbers over letters.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,849
    woah, Amber is the color of their energy!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    I wasn't into 311 back in High school when they were at their peak. I started revisiting bands I overlooked from that time period about 5-6 years ago (311, Incubus, Creed, etc) and really enjoy them now. They are one of my go-to bands when I'm chilling in the pool. I went to see them in Tampa in 2021, and it was a great show. Picked up the shirt and poster. Later that year, did their mystery t-shirt offer (3 for $40 or something) and got 3 cool tour shirts as well.

Similar with your poster giveaway...a few years ago I got one of their posters in a mystery tube as well. My friend was starting an escape room business, and one of the theme rooms was going to be a rock bar. So I gifted him that poster, and he used it as a clue for the game. We even modified the city/arena on the poster to be the name of the Room. 
  • Options
    JT_JamFanJT_JamFan Posts: 170
    Early adopter of 311 love.  They filled a void in the music that I listened to.  I was into the heavier things, which often tended to be madder and sadder. 311 had such a positive feeling attached to their music.

"Grassroots" and "Music" showed so much promise and potential and the self titled LP was that promise fulfilled.  It's a shame that so many fans wrote them off after "Transistor" came out, and missed out on the goodness that followed.  It's sad to see that their audience seems to have 'aged out' and that there are not many new fans, but I have always enjoyed and admired the originality and unique sound they produce. 

Like Incubus, Sublime, they have never disappointed live and continue to give 100 percent!
    Escape is never the safest path....

Atlanta 9.1.98
    Dallas 11.15.13
    Ft. Worth 9.15.23
  • Options
    Love 311! Their live shows are always super fun and full of energy. One of the more memorable ones was the tour they did with Papa Roach almost 18 years ago. We saw them at what was then Charter One Pavillion where old Meigs Field was in Chicago. There was a tiny girl, probably 5-6 years old there with her mom. She was totally there for Papa Roach. Knew all of the lyrics and sang them to every song. We got such a kick out of all the f bombs coming out of this little kindergartner’s mouth. 
  • Options
    CR15053CR15053 Posts: 166
    311 was played at about every house party I went to in college.  Had a chance to see them, when Transistor came out, and they were awesome!  Music and Grassroots are definitely underrated
  • Options
    Winner chosen! @BleedCubbieBlue check your PMs! Fun guys! 
    www.cluthelee.com