Various crew tour books for sale

pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
Selection of pearl jam tour itinerary books detailing venues, hotels, travel details, crew etc

These are little pieces of history 

$100 each plus shipping

( note the small Australian one is sold )

Shipping from the Uk

Comments

• Well, this is an item I've never heard of before.  Sounds interesting.  Do you have a picture of said "tour books"?  Who produces these?  What do they look like?  Are there notes inside?  Sorry for all the questions; I just have no idea what to expect.  I can imagine something like this being handed out to the  crew to make their lives easier but I've never seen one before.  
  • @musicmannsd these are the books..

• I’ll take the 95 pope john Paul please!
  • Well, this is an item I've never heard of before.  Sounds interesting.  Do you have a picture of said "tour books"?  Who produces these?  What do they look like?  Are there notes inside?  Sorry for all the questions; I just have no idea what to expect.  I can imagine something like this being handed out to the  crew to make their lives easier but I've never seen one before.  
    Cool pieces of PJ tour history.  These were given out to the band and crew so they knew where there were going and whom to call if needed, when sound check was, meals etc.

I have a few of these and can tell you they are pretty damn cool.
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    What year is the Buffalo?  Which leg is the man / ape?
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,396
    I’ll take the 95 pope john Paul please!
    Bastard. 
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,396
    Great prices on these itineraries. Sometimes it baffles me on the “rare” stuff people go crazy for and the truly rare stuff  that gets looked over. 
  • I’ll take the 95 pope john Paul please!
    @pdalowsky my commission for having used your picture is 10%!

:)
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    Well, this is an item I've never heard of before.  Sounds interesting.  Do you have a picture of said "tour books"?  Who produces these?  What do they look like?  Are there notes inside?  Sorry for all the questions; I just have no idea what to expect.  I can imagine something like this being handed out to the  crew to make their lives easier but I've never seen one before.  
    Cool pieces of PJ tour history.  These were given out to the band and crew so they knew where there were going and whom to call if needed, when sound check was, meals etc.

I have a few of these and can tell you they are pretty damn cool.
    I have a couple of U2 tour books from the early 80s and a Springsteen BITUSA tour book.
    Their fun to look at today.
  • CopperTom said:
    That’s 2005 or 6.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,711
    Sent a PM
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    CopperTom said:

Buffalo:-
    Pope book sold - @tempo_n_groove
    Lightning bolt book sold
    binaural book pending......

Still got Europe
    USA 08
    USA 06
    and
    Backspacer USA leg
  • Backspacer US Leg, I'll take that one.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • pdalowsky said:
    Pope book sold - @tempo_n_groove
    TY SIR!
    backspacer pending so just : 

USA 06
    USA 08
    and Europe left
    backspacer now sold