Options

Special Prosecutor Smith

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,805
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    rudy patooti is about to get disbarred, ya'll
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    mickeyrat said:

Yeah, I so hope that is true.  But I am concerned.  Trump has enough money to hire lawyers who can make this thing drag on for a long time.  I was just looking at page 1 of this thread where at the bottom, Gern posted "We're getting closer..."   That was February 13, exactly five months ago and it just doesn't feel closer to me.
    Please tell my I'm wrong and make me believe it.  I am not above admitting when I am wrong!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

Yeah, I so hope that is true.  But I am concerned.  Trump has enough money to hire lawyers who can make this thing drag on for a long time.  I was just looking at page 1 of this thread where at the bottom, Gern posted "We're getting closer..."   That was February 13, exactly five months ago and it just doesn't feel closer to me.
    Please tell my I'm wrong and make me believe it.  I am not above admitting when I am wrong!

Smith was first given the docs case last Nov. That case is in process for trial. J6 is more sorting through stuff. its not only J6 its the fundraising behind it too....

given the language used in the docs indictment and the thoroughness shiwn there, I am abundantly confident in the SC .

That team appears to have run every scenario to anticipate and counter every possible defense or move. We dont hear about a thing done for a couple months after a thing was done. I am encouraged.....

whatever way the chips fall, this is how I believe things are supposed to be prosecuted. unimpeachably by the book.

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,120
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

Smith was first given the docs case last Nov. That case is in process for trial. J6 is more sorting through stuff. its not only J6 its the fundraising behind it too....

given the language used in the docs indictment and the thoroughness shiwn there, I am abundantly confident in the SC .

That team appears to have run every scenario to anticipate and counter every possible defense or move. We dont hear about a thing done for a couple months after a thing was done. I am encouraged.....

whatever way the chips fall, this is how I believe things are supposed to be prosecuted. unimpeachably by the book.

But once the debates begin, the "its just political " could gain support from swing voters.  Even tho Smith got the case recently,  this has been dragging on for 2.5 years.

Considering five cops died bc of the J6 attacks, this is a little alarming 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

But once the debates begin, the "its just political " could gain support from swing voters.  Even tho Smith got the case recently,  this has been dragging on for 2.5 years.

Considering five cops died bc of the J6 attacks, this is a little alarming 

think it was this episode... apoarently 2 seperate fbi agents, in supervisory roles stood in the way of junior agents wanting to open a case.....

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,619
    mickeyrat said:
    Just a little mix up with classified documents mixed in with personal effects, newspapers, magazines, you know, hats and tee shirts, maybe the odd coffee mug or two. Or as Chris would lead you to believe, “just POOTWH’s ego, you know, ‘look what I have everyone, wanna see.’” Normal.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    mickeyrat said:
    Just a little mix up with classified documents mixed in with personal effects, newspapers, magazines, you know, hats and tee shirts, maybe the odd coffee mug or two. Or as Chris would lead you to believe, “just POOTWH’s ego, you know, ‘look what I have everyone, wanna see.’” Normal.
    I’m not sure why you seem so loathsome about Christie running. He doesn’t stand a winning chance and he harms Trump. Isn’t that right up your alley? Democrats shouldn’t care how the right is weakened if it comes with no adverse impact.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I’m not sure why you seem so loathsome about Christie running. He doesn’t stand a winning chance and he harms Trump. Isn’t that right up your alley? Democrats shouldn’t care how the right is weakened if it comes with no adverse impact.
    I agreed till Joe Lieberman showed up! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,619
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Because Chris is a POS and was POOTWH before POOTWH. He’s irredeemable in my eyes and can go fuck himself. His time to speak truth to shamelessness and insurrection was in 2015, not being a lapdog. Fuck him as he’d still vote POOTWH or third party when POOTWH is the nominee. That’s not the leadership ‘Murica needs.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©