Would you buy a Pearl Jam Limited Edition Turntable?

2»

Comments

• huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 888
    edited November 2022
    demetrios said:
    tdawe said:
    Full size turntable, no. But a 3” inchophone like the one TMR released on Record Store Day a few years back, I’d be all over it. 
    This one?

Yeah I'll be down for a Pearl Jam edition too. 
    @demetrios....if that showed up at my house my wife would tell me that she was divorcing me as she laughed hysterically...I can see her asking if I was "going to have my little PJ band mates and their zombie friends stand around the miniature turntable and listen to a cute little song on the cute little record player...through your cute little speakers...."  With that said, she would probably ask for the Funkos (zombie and original) and my 1997 PJ Oakland poster in the divorce just to spite me...
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    JV130312 said:
    yes.  MUCH, MUCH better idea than a Pearl Jam PonoPlayer...lol

I was so close to pulling the trigger on this. Is it still even usable or has it gone the way of the pocket rocker player?

No idea...I'm not even sure if it's a "collectible" anymore...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    demetrios said:
    tdawe said:
    Full size turntable, no. But a 3” inchophone like the one TMR released on Record Store Day a few years back, I’d be all over it. 
    This one?

Yeah I'll be down for a Pearl Jam edition too. 
    Yeah that’s the one. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    I would definitely get a 3" player. I have a couple, but would LOVE a PJ one with 3" PJ singles.... that would be a "Take My Money" moment.
  • So, a 3 inch record is just a normal single but with less room than a 7 inch? Does a song even fit? or do you cramp it in loosing AQ?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Reminds me of this CD-single size:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325

TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life