Options

Ten Club shipping issue (received wrong poster) no response from shipping dept

I ordered a poster from the shop (Landgraaf) a couple of weeks ago. However, I received the poster from one of the London Hyde Park shows (the one with the swan and telephone booth). I've tried emailing and calling the Ten Club shipping department multiple times. No reply to my emails and no one answers the phone. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with them to exchange this poster?

Comments

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Firstly these things happen and I am sure 10c will make this right. Of the few issues I've had I've never had an order problem that 10c hasn't manage to resolve.  How long have you been waiting on a reply to your email, more than 7 days?
  • Options
    Yes. It has been 10 days since I emailed.
  • Options
    I'm sure you'll get a reply at some point especially as you've posted here. I received some vinyl that was very warped and another order that had the wrong shipping charge.
    They sorted out both and can only compliment 10club, the service was perfect. No problems at all.

The only thing is on the vinyl I had to send a photo of the record 'destroyed' before they would send another. (Used big pliers and a craft knife to cut into it). Trust no one as the saying goes lol.

In the case of this poster it would be a shame to cut it up as it's not actually faulty and been one of the sort after ones, I got mine at Hyde Park and it is a great poster, so maybe someone here would buy it from you. (I'm sure some one is thinking that right now lol). I know it says not for resale on the poster listings but in this case perhaps an exception could be made with 10club approval and you could sell at cost. Then you just order another Landgraff

I've worked in retail and mistakes do get made from time to time. We all only human. 

I'm sure they'll reply at some point. I got the contact from help and FAQ's.
  • Options
    @Yamrider Yeah, I haven't offered the poster for sale yet because of standard 10c agreement that we not sell those. I figured they'd want me to send it back to them. I have thought about the option of selling it, but would rather "play by the rules".

To be clear, I wasn't meaning for my post to sound like a complaint. I'm just asking if anyone knows how I can get in touch with them. Figured after 10 days, it was time to ask the collective.
  • Options
    Not  a bad one to get  by .mistake  i guess 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    Not  a bad one to get  by .mistake  i guess 

Not a bad one at all. Give 10club some time @bharkey . They will make things right.