Never Received Ticketmaster Refund

Anyone else not receive their Ticketmaster refund for the cancelled Baltimore show? After multiple texts and phone calls I'm still out $500!!

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    cmon, that was over two years ago....if that were me, id have my $$ or a foot would be firmly  up someones ass

ask for interest, settle for a voucher

fuck that
  • Yep, it's complete bullshit.

• PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    CROJAM95 said:
    cmon, that was over two years ago....if that were me, id have my $$ or a foot would be firmly  up someones ass

ask for interest, settle for a voucher

fuck that
    the actual cancellation did not occur until they announced the rescheduled dates.  Anyone had the opportunity to get a refund for the postposed 2020 shows.

OP did you get these tickets directly via the ticketmaster sale or did you buy them via a second hand site.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• We bought them directly from Ticketmaster.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    WOW!!! Keep emailing & send them messages via all their social media platforms if you still can't get through to them via text & phone cause that's messed up! :o
  • KCjamKCjam Posts: 135
    They are horrible!  Still trying to get my money from the Nashville concert last month.  I have entered the same and Correct taxpayer and bank account information about 6 times now and keep getting e-mails saying it needs to be verified.  I have complained to them through their "chat" feature a few times.  
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    That's horrible.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • KCjam said:
    They are horrible!  Still trying to get my money from the Nashville concert last month.  I have entered the same and Correct taxpayer and bank account information about 6 times now and keep getting e-mails saying it needs to be verified.  I have complained to them through their "chat" feature a few times.  
    Have you received the small deposits and verified the amounts? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • KCjamKCjam Posts: 135
    KCjam said:
    Have you received the small deposits and verified the amounts? 
    Yes.  I have.  I received those about 3 weeks ago and verified the deposits.  I got an e-mail Saturday stating that they finally verified my taxpayer information.  Then yesterday they said they could not verify my bank account information even though obviously they did that 3 weeks ago!  So this morning, I provided information for a second bank account.  Let's see what happens with that.  I am not very hopeful at this point.  But maybe someday!

Have you received those deposits and verified?  Are you having the same issue as I am? 
  • I have done that, and have been paid.  The bank account needs to be in the same country and currency as the show you sold.  Beyond that I have no idea why you haven’t been paid.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Still waiting on my refund as well.  Submitted a claim through the BBB to try and help escalate the issue.  Every response from Ticketmaster was 8-12 week timeframe, but they eventually stopped responding to my requests.
    YoungJam35