Posters

124»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,317
    ^ Update.

pittidesart

I actually just changed it to Friday due to a personal appointment I forgot about. Tubes are up until they sell out.

edited January 2023
    Post edited by demetrios on

2023 MYSTERY TUBE SALE
    AVAILABLE TOMORROW!

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday season and 2023 is starting out great for everyone! Here at the studio, things are churning so expect some great stuff coming throughout the year. First up is the annual MYSTERY TUBE SALE! And what better time then on Friday the 13th!

This year's mystery tubes will contain 3 random screenprints, spanning 2013 to present and only cost $60.00 plus shipping. Random tubes will contain extra prints, gift codes for future purchases or even original art!

There will be 3 originals scattered throughout; The original charcoals used in Arrow Video's "Don't Torture a Duckling" first pressing booklet cover as well as the original charcoal first pass of my "Assimilation" print. And finally, the original rough concept sketch of this past year's Eddie Vedder Las Vegas poster.  Speaking of which...

I will also have one copy of each Eddie Vedder poster ( Paso Robles and Las Vegas) to be randomly added as a bonus. These two copies are damage returns and do have some scuffing. 

There is a very limited supply of these so the chances of snagging bonuses is extremely high.

Tubes go on sale at 10:30am CENTRAL in my webstore located HERE.

• danofundanofun Posts: 708
    edited January 2023
    demetrios said:

2023 MYSTERY TUBE SALE
    AVAILABLE TOMORROW!

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday season and 2023 is starting out great for everyone! Here at the studio, things are churning so expect some great stuff coming throughout the year. First up is the annual MYSTERY TUBE SALE! And what better time then on Friday the 13th!

This year's mystery tubes will contain 3 random screenprints, spanning 2013 to present and only cost $60.00 plus shipping. Random tubes will contain extra prints, gift codes for future purchases or even original art!

There will be 3 originals scattered throughout; The original charcoals used in Arrow Video's "Don't Torture a Duckling" first pressing booklet cover as well as the original charcoal first pass of my "Assimilation" print. And finally, the original rough concept sketch of this past year's Eddie Vedder Las Vegas poster.  Speaking of which...

I will also have one copy of each Eddie Vedder poster ( Paso Robles and Las Vegas) to be randomly added as a bonus. These two copies are damage returns and do have some scuffing. 

There is a very limited supply of these so the chances of snagging bonuses is extremely high.

Tubes go on sale at 10:30am CENTRAL in my webstore located HERE.
    Up!

EDIT: Sold Out.
    Post edited by danofun on
    Hopefully someone here scores the original rough concept sketch of his Eddie Vedder Las Vegas print. 

Labels for the Mystery tubes have been printed and await the arrival of the tubes. They should be here tomorrow or Thursday. Back to the drafting table. #screenprint #art #mysterytubes #stippling #artistlife

THATS ALL FOLKS! ALL Mystery tubes have left the building as of right now. Enjoy your prints! #screenprint #art #mysterytubes #posters #artprint #Artist #stippling