Options

Posters

On average when do you all see posters from previous shows get added to the shop online?

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,784
    Usually day of boot drop. Gets kinda predictable, unless santos changes things up if he knows everyone is drooling over a specific one.

• Options
    Makes sense. Thanks Lou.
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,071
    They only did day of the boot for US Leg 1. My guess is next week after the last two EV shows are over
  • Options
    Which one you after? I can see nj ames and munk selling kinda quickly.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    The Euro 2022 posters started to sell online two months after the first show. 
  • Options
    Lou - Nashville 
  • Options
    Cool poster. Think you will get one here if you tune in. Good luck!
  • Options
    Any idea when they will sell the leftover 2022 tour merch?  I'd like to get one of those gigaton hats
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Usually don't sell specific tour stuff other than posters. Maybe score one in a mystery box if they do one. Can put ISO thread in Lost Dogs with some trade stuff. 
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Usually don't sell specific tour stuff other than posters. Maybe score one in a mystery box if they do one. Can put ISO thread in Lost Dogs with some trade stuff. 
    Thanks!
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,498
    edited October 2022
    Any idea when they will sell the leftover 2022 tour merch?  I'd like to get one of those gigaton hats
    @east_ia_pj_fan Are you talking about this hat? If so they are available in the shop. They are in the Misc. section. It says 2020 on the listing, but it is the same one I bought in St. Louis last month.

Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Options
    @east_ia_pj_fan Are you talking about this hat? If so they are available in the shop. They are in the Misc. section. It says 2020 on the listing, but it is the same one I bought in St. Louis last month.

Awesome, thanks!!! I'm not sure how I missed this.  I have it ordered now!!!
  • Options

Awesome, thanks!!! I'm not sure how I missed this.  I have it ordered now!!!
    No problem, I think it is actually cheaper in the shop than what I paid for it at the show. ($25 in the shop, $35 or 40 I think at the show) Even with tax and shipping, it is less than I paid.
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    Really hoping for show stickers but not getting my hopes up. Overpaid for my Louisville poster only because I know I can’t watch this site everyday. Hope that frees one up for another deserving fan. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    I went to a bunch of shows and stupidly failed to get the army green 2022 tour shirt or grey 2022 tour long sleeve (can't find anywhere). Any chance you think they'll show up in shop? 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,961
    I went to a bunch of shows and stupidly failed to get the army green 2022 tour shirt or grey 2022 tour long sleeve (can't find anywhere). Any chance you think they'll show up in shop? 
    not likely...best shot is ebay or PJBay on facebook
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    not likely...best shot is ebay or PJBay on facebook
    Or https://community.pearljam.com/categories/lost-dogs . I too stupidly failed to get the grey 2022 tour long sleeve. Every time I went up to the merch tables I was so tempted to pick it up but seeing how thin & expensive it was ($90 CDN), I just kept passing on it. Hopefully I will find it cheap down the road or try my luck scoring one in the next Pearl Jam Mystery Boxes.

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,369
    Create an eBay search to alert you when it’s posted and be super patient you’ll likely get for cost plus $10.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,376
    Really loving those Eddie Vedder posters. I know you guys are going to hate it. But they're very good
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,840
    igotid88 said:
    Really loving those Eddie Vedder posters. I know you guys are going to hate it. But they're very good
    Pittides's poster for LV is a beauty
  • Options
    No hairy arm this time. That's the same artist correct?
  • Options
    BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 399
    jjflash said:
    igotid88 said:
    Pic??
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    jjflash said:
    igotid88 said:
    It sure is. I hardly ever try to get posters for shows that I didn't attend, but I am going to try to get this one!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,768
    mfc2006 said:
    jjflash said:
    igotid88 said:
    It sure is. I hardly ever try to get posters for shows that I didn't attend, but I am going to try to get this one!
    If that was for a poster for the cancelled May PJ show, I’d have that on my wall in a heartbeat. Back-to-back winners from that artist.
  • Options

Well... why not? Lets play two! Tonight's poster for Eddie Vedder and Earthlings performance at Dolby Live in good ol' Las Vegas! Again, thanks to @mrtsurt for having me! I will have my exclusive artist edition of the poster (purple chips) available TOMORROW alongside the artist edition of the Paso Robles poster. Details coming later today.

• Options
    demetrios said:

Well... why not? Lets play two! Tonight's poster for Eddie Vedder and Earthlings performance at Dolby Live in good ol' Las Vegas! Again, thanks to @mrtsurt for having me! I will have my exclusive artist edition of the poster (purple chips) available TOMORROW alongside the artist edition of the Paso Robles poster. Details coming later today.

That is nice!
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,300
    Nice poster for the Vegas show
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    demetrios said:

Thanks for the heads up, D!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,928
    Looks a lot better than the PJ Vegas poster. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    That is a perfect poster to me. Captures elements of where the show is being played, no skulls, clearly visible writing in terms of what band/artist is playing the show.