FOUND ISO Mike “M” Guitar Pick from the 2022 Tour

AdamJNovakAdamJNovak Posts: 191
edited September 2022 in Lost Dogs
Was able to catch “IKE” picks last night in STL, but that doesn’t spell Mike. Anyone have an extra M pick? Let me know how much you’d like for it and how much shipping would be! I have a cool idea to frame last night’s STL poster along with my Pit wristband, STL sticker and the Mike guitar picks, just missing the M. If you can help me out, PM me! Thanks so much in advance!!! 
Post edited by AdamJNovak on

Comments

• mrezoocmrezooc Posts: 179
    Saw some on eBay 
  • MB58788MB58788 Posts: 186
    Was able to catch “IKE” picks last night in STL, but that doesn’t spell Mike. Anyone have an extra M pick? Let me know how much you’d like for it and how much shipping would be! I have a cool idea to frame last night’s STL poster along with my Pit wristband, STL sticker and the Mike guitar picks, just missing the M. If you can help me out, PM me! Thanks so much in advance!!! 
    What color are the other picks, white or black?
  • i have both M colors available for sale to benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon. PM coming
  • MB58788 said:
    What color are the other picks, white or black?
    I have a white I&E and a black K.
  • i have both M colors available for sale to benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon. PM coming
    Messaged you back!