ISO Camden sticker

Anybody have an extra Camden sticker?  I have a sticker from every show I ve attended since 2011 except for this one.  Thanks!!
Mike
I'll ride the wave where it takes me......

Comments

• I will offer a trade if someone  can do this 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    Rob you are the man. Thank you!!!
  • mike i have so much  stuff i just look at and i know it only means something to us! And im ready  to give shit  away 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Where are all  the camdeners ?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    Any chance you have a Nashville sticker?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
    I think I have some 2005 Canadian stickers to trade.  I m also missing sea hear now but the chances of getting  that one are slim to none.  
    mike i have so much  stuff i just look at and i know it only means something to us! And im ready  to give shit  away 
    I totally get what you are saying.  I was in the basement the other day and I have 100s of bootlegs just sitting there unplayed for years.  
    My fellow teacher @RiotZact will be sending me a Camden sticker.  Thanks so much!!!

Mike