Nashville Merch

Comments

• CooterCooter Posts: 157
    LOL at all the hot weather comments. Man, this is downright luxurious for Nashville at this time of the year. Usually in the mid 90s with all the humidity. My wife will most likely be wearing her parka tonight. Haha
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    Anybody that can pick me up a poster I can meet you at the tent with $50. I'm a collector and have hooked people up at cost.
    Things were different then
  • we just walked by out of curiosity, the merch line wraps all the way around the building to Demonbreun St a quarter of the way down the building. 😳
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    Is it still not open?
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,933
    Just walked by the venue on the way to get lunch.  I take my hat off to anyone in that merch line.  You guys are my heroes.  💪🏻

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,696
    edited September 2022
    RS65573 said:
    Is it still not open?
    It is open or at least it looks like it is about to be. There are workers there and stuff is laid out. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,756
    Y’all are nuts!  =)
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    RS65573 said:
    Is it still not open?
    It is open or at least it looks like it is about to be. There are workers there and stuff is laid out. 
    That doesnt bode well...they are waiting for something...
  • It just opened. 2:10.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,933

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420
    Are other fan bases this merch crazy where like 1000 are lined up hours before the tents open?  
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,756
    PJ fans are unique in many ways. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • I waited for 2 hours before calling it. I’ll be at the show tonight. if any kind soul grabs an extra poster, message me and I’ll buy ya a beer!
  • My experience is somewhat limited, but I have done outside merch in Seattle, Ohana, Boston, and Phoenix and this was by far the worst I've seen. At least that early. Then the cluster of opening an hour later.

I really like the shirt and I always get a poster, but whatever happens from here happens! 
  • charleswisecharleswise Posts: 123
    edited September 2022
    In Nashville merch line now. Near the back. If anyone can pick up an extra poster Plus tube i’ll transfer you cost plus $20. PM if you can help out. 
    Post edited by charleswise on
  • We waited for awhile….heat was terrible and it’s after 3:00 and line has barely moved.

• mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    Killer_B said:
    I waited for 2 hours before calling it. I’ll be at the show tonight. if any kind soul grabs an extra poster, message me and I’ll buy ya a beer!
    ¡Ay, ay, ay, no me gusta!
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    I liked at the Chicago 2009 shows that you could preorder a poster. I guess that screwed the scarcity so they dropped it.
    This needs to happen. 
  • ImgonnalounickImgonnalounick Milwaukee Posts: 45
    I got two posters and a tube, cant get back to my hotel, im in front of the merch tent with a budwiser hat. You buy me a beer and you can buy em for cost!!!!!!!!!!
  • I got two posters and a tube, cant get back to my hotel, im in front of the merch tent with a budwiser hat. You buy me a beer and you can buy em for cost!!!!!!!!!!
    Selling both or just one? 
    Both. Only one tube and be clear im not lookinb
    g for profit
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,205
    Got in line at 10am. Made my purchase at 2:45. What a shit show!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Both. Only one tube and be clear im not lookinb
    g for profit
    On am at my hotel but I could be there in 10 minutes or less
  • Both. Only one tube and be clear im not lookinb
    g for profit
    I have a Green Bay packer hat on by the bump out with a red shirt. I’ll take them. I’ll venmo you the dough. 
    Guy got em for cost, sorry i tried. Have fun!!!!!!
  • Guy got em for cost, sorry i tried. Have fun!!!!!!
    No worries! Glad you helped a fellow fan.
  • MM70435MM70435 Posts: 281
    I probably waited close to two hours and could not stand the heat any longer.  Line at Camden moved swiftly.  This one, not so much.  Anyone seen a picture of the t-shirt?
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
    Right  karma!!!!!!!
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Merch lines are absurd. We’re trying our luck at an arena entrance and we’ll see how that goes when they open the doors at 6. 
  • Thanks Imgonnalounick for helping me out!