Options

The new Pearl Jam Halloween Shirt

dfwradiogirliedfwradiogirlie Dallas, TX Posts: 15
edited September 2022 in The Porch
Is it just me or does it suck? I'm sorry sometimes I just want something that isn't politics. Their glow in the dark stickman shirt last year was awesome. AND YES I KNOW THEY ARE A POLITICAL BAND-- just wish they would release something that didn't have politics attached. I get it, stuff sucks right now.. can we please have something fun-- and I don't know more festive? Maybe it's just me. I always look forward to the new merch they make available on the Ten Club website-- cause GOD knows there isn't much-- No concert merch-- exclusive merch-- I really don't get it it. Sorry for the complaining
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Sorry for the complaining
    Don't be, you should be able to express your opinions.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,061
    The shirt sucks. And I want things I enjoy in life (PJ, concerts, sports) to get away from politics. 
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    edited September 2022
    Please use the existing thread to express your opinions respectfully and politely.  Thank you.

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here

6. Please do a search first for a topic that interests you instead of creating a new thread. That'll help prevent 10-20 threads on the same subject and you'll catch the discussion you may have missed.

Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.