R.I.P. Queen Elizabeth

2»

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    edited September 2022
    brianlux said:
    Say no to monarchies. Including the Swedish. And say no to colonolism. But obviously end of an era. Lived a long life. My mom is very sad over this, "She's been here all my life. Some things should never change". 

Just this weekend walked passed this poster at a Photography exhibition in Stockholm. Took me a moment before reaching the conclusion that it is a fake/stand in.

Would you please remove this totally inappropriate nonsense from this thread so I don't have to report it?
    Thank you.
    What’s to report? The picture may be in poor taste on this day (that’s kinda subjective) but it’s just a picture from an art exhibition. Nothing that justifies anyone getting in trouble on the board.
    in case you’re interested, this is the exhibition: https://www.neuehouse.com/neuejournal/truth-is-dead-alison-jackson/
    Post edited by Kat on
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,616
    edited September 2022
    JPPJ84 said:
    brianlux said:
    Say no to monarchies. Including the Swedish. And say no to colonolism. But obviously end of an era. Lived a long life. My mom is very sad over this, "She's been here all my life. Some things should never change". 

Just this weekend walked passed this poster at a Photography exhibition in Stockholm. Took me a moment before reaching the conclusion that it is a fake/stand in.

Would you please remove this totally inappropriate nonsense from this thread so I don't have to report it?
    Thank you.
    What’s to report? The picture may be in poor taste on this day (that’s kinda subjective) but it’s just a picture from an art exhibition. Nothing that justifies anyone getting in trouble on the board.
    in case you’re interested, this is the exhibition: https://www.neuehouse.com/neuejournal/truth-is-dead-alison-jackson/

It's the wrong place for it.  Do the right thing and take it down.
    And no, obviously I'm not interested in that exhibit.  Don't troll me.
    Post edited by Kat on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    brianlux said:

Thank you.

I wasn’t trying to troll you, Brian. And I can’t take it down because I didn’t post it. Kat‘s done it now so I hope that makes you feel better 
    JPPJ84 said:
    brianlux said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    brianlux said:

Thank you.

I wasn’t trying to troll you, Brian. And I can’t take it down because I didn’t post it. Kat‘s done it now so I hope that makes you feel better 

Great.  Thanks for letting me know.  Sorry if I misunderstood your post.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    brianlux said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    brianlux said:

Thank you.

No worries 
    JPPJ84 said:
    brianlux said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    brianlux said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    brianlux said:

Thank you.

No worries 

Thank you!

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    edited September 2022
    brianlux said:

(image removed by admin, link to it is above)
    Thank you.
    What is this nonsense post of yours. What would have to be reported?  Lol
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    brianlux said:

(image removed by admin, link to it is above)
    Thank you.
    What is this nonsense post of yours. What would have to be reported?  Lol

The image was removed without me even having to report it.