Options

MSG ticket thread

Comments

• Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    DM me. I have a 209 row 3 seat 11 or 12 available. I’ll be in NY around 1pm Saturday + am close to msg
    PM sent
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    edited September 2022
    If you have an extra, just DM me. No need to post to everyone  =) I am a sure thing  :o
  • Options
    Erindt7Erindt7 NYC Posts: 4
    Hi. Still looking  for 1 MSG ticket. If anyone has 1 please DM me and I will be happy to take it off your hands 🙌🏻. Much appreciated!!  Thanks. 
  • Options
    Hey Everyone, I'm looking for 1 MSG ticket, please let me know if you have a spare. I have tickets for Camden but I can't attend that concert  so MSG is my only chance to see PJ this year. Thanks.
  • Options
    I still need 1 for me, myself and I. 
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,565
    edited September 2022
    I have 2 great seats for Nashville in 215 to trade, looking for 1 or 2 anywhere in front of the stage at MSG for my parents
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    need one  =)
  • Options
    DP97DP97 Posts: 2
    PJamMB said:
    I have an extra for MSG. Section 111. 
    Sending you a DM
  • Options
    DP97DP97 Posts: 2
    Hey just looking for 1 ticket for anywhere in the building, please let me know or DM, thank you!!!
  • Options
    I'm looking for one ticket.  Please let me know.  Thank you
  • Options
    Looking for one ticket.   Thank you.
    MAC DADDY

Randall's Island I 1996, Boston/Great Woods Center 1998, Saratoga 2000, Boston II 2003, Montreal 2003, Las Vegas 2003, Montreal 2005, Hartford - Dodge Music Center 2008, EV Solo Albany I 2009, Montreal 2011, Hartford XL Center 2013, Central Park 2015, Telluride 2016, Fenway I 2016, Fenway II 2016, Wrigley I 2016, Wrigley II 2016, Fenway I 2018, Fenway II 2018, Quebec City 2022
  • Options
    Still looking for a pair or single
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 763
    Still looking to trade 2 Camden 104s for 2 MSG. Cheers!
  • Options
    Hi friends, I'm still looking for 1 ticket to MSG. I live close to the Garden- happy to meet up today or tomorrow! 
  • Options
    If you have an extra, just DM me. No need to post to everyone   I am a sure thing  o
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Just a heads up to folks that tickets for this event are largely digital. Anyone who wants to sell you a physical ticket outside the venue or otherwise is very likely selling you a fake.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,834
    AlaG said:
    Just a heads up to folks that tickets for this event are largely digital. Anyone who wants to sell you a physical ticket outside the venue or otherwise is very likely selling you a fake.
    Yup! Great advice. And if history tells me anything, it’s that there will be fakes being sold outside. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    AlaG said:
    Yup! Great advice. And if history tells me anything, it’s that there will be fakes being sold outside. 
    If they claim to be going to the show, there is no reason for them to not agree to walk in with you. I’ve offered to do this for folks who I have sold physical tickets to for their own peace of mind.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,834
    AlaG said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    AlaG said:
    If they claim to be going to the show, there is no reason for them to not agree to walk in with you. I’ve offered to do this for folks who I have sold physical tickets to for their own peace of mind.
    Of course but someone who is not from around here and doesn’t know any better can easily make a bad decision based on desperation. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    AlaG said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    AlaG said:
    Of course but someone who is not from around here and doesn’t know any better can easily make a bad decision based on desperation. 
    Indeed. Just thought to add that. Lots of easy targets for this show. The number of folks that seem to be coming from out of town with no tickets in hand is insane!
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    If you have an extra, just DM me. No need to post to everyone   I am a sure thing  o

• Options
    ISO 1 anywhere in the building and am local. 

07/02/03 - Mansfield
    06/01/06 - E. Rutherford
    06/03/06 - E. Rutherford
    06/30/08 - Mansfield
    08/04/08 - EV - NYC
    08/05/08 - EV - NYC
    05/20/10 - MSG
    05/21/10 - MSG
    06/21/11 - EV - NYC
    05/02/16 - MSG
    02/06/22 - EV & the Earthlings
    09/14/22 - Camden
  • Options
    Have two PJ premium seats in section 314 row 01, overlooking the edge, Stone's side. Pj premium, so just shy of sixteen hundred for the pair. Can phone and verify with screen shots, etc. Will ask for Venmo payment, I think would be easiest. -JN
  • Options
    I’ll take them
  • Options
    Nevermind
    just re read the post 

I appologize 
  • Options
    @michaelamici Can you DM, or do you want me to email you with screen shots and copies of receipts?
  • Options
    JN20855 said:
    Have two PJ premium seats in section 314 row 01, overlooking the edge, Stone's side. Pj premium, so just shy of sixteen hundred for the pair. Can phone and verify with screen shots, etc. Will ask for Venmo payment, I think would be easiest. -JN
    You git those off TM today and your trying to make a quick $1k profit. 

Just let the people who want to go to the concert buy them
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the only ones released today so far have been behind the stage CS22661
  • Options
    CS22661CS22661 Posts: 49
    edited September 2022
    nodiggity said:
    I'm pretty sure the only ones released today so far have been behind the stage CS22661
    Sorry bud... I tried to purchase it earlier today
    Don't try to prevent me shaming the flipper

• Options
    No profit, FV only. Purchased direct from TM and can transfer inside TM.