Options

MSG ticket thread

detemaster3detemaster3 Posts: 13
edited September 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey All!

I figured with how few tickets are going to be up for grabs for the 9/11 MSG show, we could consolidate them into one thread for those hoping for miracles(including myself). Thoughts?

To this point, it's far and away the most difficult ticket I've ever attempted to lock down.

Feel free to ignore if this is not for you or people would rather just post individually rather than grouping them.

Let’s try to keep this to strictly the MSG show!

Thanks and good luck to all still looking! :prayer:

Post edited by detemaster3 on

Comments

• Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 535
    Good idea bud
  • Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 535
    ISO 1 or 2 MSG for my wife and I. Thanks in advance if someone out there chooses us. Cpl modest teachers from LI. Love music. Been to Rock Hall twice, did road-trip to Chicago with two dogs! Peace
  • Options
    JJS71185JJS71185 Posts: 84
    ISO 1 or 2 MSG tickets. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    highteahightea Posts: 9
    edited August 2022
    Please long time PJ fan - 1 or 2 . I could get a PJ yankee shirt I’ll throw that in for tickets 
    Post edited by hightea on
  • Options
    ISO 1 for me
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,635
    Looking to trade my Pair in 224 for a better single seat 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    Would love to score 1 or 2, please and thank you. 
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    Looking to trade my Pair in 224 for a better single seat 
    Suit yourself, but 224 is where the party is gonna be at. 

Good luck to everyone looking.
  • Options
    ssdr18ssdr18 Posts: 121
    I am also looking for one ticket to MSG.   And only one show and so hard to get.   Also worse the amount of money they are asking on stubhub.   4000 and up.  For side stage restricted view. 
  • Options
    ssdr18ssdr18 Posts: 121
    Did anyone hear from sirius about apollo show? 
  • Options
    pearljam92pearljam92 New Jersey Posts: 48
    Good idea. ISO 1 or 2.  Thanks!
  • Options
    ISO 1 MSG and if someone needs a  +1 for the Apollo I would love to be your concert buddy.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Flying to nyc for work so coming in on the 11th to try and make MSG show with friend.  ISO of 2 tix if the stars align 
    Wishing I did not let my original fan club membership lapse and lose years and years of seniority!

I know someday you'll be a star in someone else's sky but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?
  • Options
    saw9saw9 Posts: 17
    ISO of 1 or 2 for MSG as well
  • Options
    HarrycatHarrycat UK Posts: 58
    edited August 2022
    ISO 1 ticket will be flying from Glasgow!
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I'm ISO 1 ticket for MSG, would prefer a seat thanks :) 
  • Options
    ISO of a ticket and would prefer a seat but just happy to be in the building. If someone finds a pair and needs a partner, let me know :) 
  • Options
    mward23mward23 Posts: 5
    ISO 2 since I'm going to be in town. "I believe in Miracles."
  • Options
    cgcvjmcgcvjm Posts: 3
    ISO 1 ticket. Just want to be in MSG. Live in NYC so happy to be a last minute guest.
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,087
    ISO of one ticket for a longtime friend who doesn't come on the board.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,561
    Not cheap but at least to charity 
    https://www.yot.me/auctions/FTBNL/item/1040
  • Options
    Please help 
    Need two tickets for MSG 
    Will pay, buy beers , fold your Luandry!!
  • Options
    Long shot, but have we have 2 pairs of tickets in sec 227 (separate rows) and are looking for 3 together somewhere closer + cash difference to make it an even swap.   Anybody interested and want to get a friend in who doesn’t have a ticket?

Sorry, our extra is not for sale, will be used if we can’t find this trade
  • Options
    I need two for MSG will do anything.  Due to job loss, don't have original tickets.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
  • Options
    Taking a chance by putting this out in the universe on the chance that someone sees this and wants to sell 2 for MSG. I've exhausted all options but am still faithful  :)  Have a great time to all of you who were able to get tickets! 
  • Options
    If you got picked for the TM MSG verified sale back in 2020 and got shutout please pm me as I might be able to help both of us out
  • Options
    Flying in from Indiana, iso 1 ticket to get in. Thanks for any consideration :)
  • Options
    ISO ONE miracle for MSG..flying 2400 miles from Edmonton, Canada...would be super sweet to find a ticket.
  • Options
    Hoping for 2 tickets, would settle for one. Anywhere in the building. Pretty please.
  • Options
    $1000 to sit behind the stage.  Insane.  MSG is a great venue for PJ but it’s not remotely worth that price.  I don’t understand how secondary ticket prices are triple what they were 8 years ago.