Comments

• crashing88crashing88 Posts: 238
    First!

• Thank you, Santos.
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,222
    Excellent! 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,205
    One of the best prints of the Euro leg
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446
    thanks!!
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    I love this one. Thanks so much.
  • Is this by Travis Price or Florian Schommer? Both are listed as the artist 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,933
    An early bird pssst!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,498
    I still cant  understand  why euro prints  are sold in the usa. Makes no sense.  It must be possible  to sell these in Europe?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    I still cant  understand  why euro prints  are sold in the usa. Makes no sense.  It must be possible  to sell these in Europe?
    If only we had a EU shop to make this possible 
    Kearnsy
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    They are all printed in the USA and then imported to U.K./Switzerland/EU. No reason they couldn’t have shipped a spare stack to sell in a European store. Also not sure what the band does with any leftover prints and other merch. I know Probity Merch also handle Foo Fighters and QOTSA merch for their U.K. and European tours and historically their leftover merch was sold by their online stores based in Warwickshire UK
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,086
    First!
    Nope, Santos was first.  You got 2nd son!
  • drfox said:
    They are all printed in the USA and then imported to U.K./Switzerland/EU. No reason they couldn’t have shipped a spare stack to sell in a European store. Also not sure what the band does with any leftover prints and other merch. I know Probity Merch also handle Foo Fighters and QOTSA merch for their U.K. and European tours and historically their leftover merch was sold by their online stores based in Warwickshire UK
    Totally agree. The Metallica Euro posters and shirts were sold on the UK/EU store. The posters the day after. Surely the leftovers could have been left in Europe to sell. Will be surprised if many of these posters sell out. Woking out about $72 per poster.
    4784495 - Thomas 9
    drfox said:
    Totally agree. The Metallica Euro posters and shirts were sold on the UK/EU store. The posters the day after. Surely the leftovers could have been left in Europe to sell. Will be surprised if many of these posters sell out. Woking out about $72 per poster.
    Yep not sure what happens to the excess stock as maybe they have to apply customs charges again sending back to the US?

Yes, gone more expensive now for people in the U.K. and EU, especially given the strength of the dollar at the moment vs the pound and Euro. 
  • DE4173DE4173 Posts: 575
    edited August 2022
    Is this by Travis Price or Florian Schommer? Both are listed as the artist 
    Travis Price

Schommer did Berlin so they had Schommer's pic in the Zurich link in error.

Edit: They fixed the Zurich link to show Price's profile pic
    Post edited by DE4173 on
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,498
    First!
    Very english
     We call everyone son.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,820
    drfox said:

Do the posters sell out at the shows?

Remember how those 2020 posters had two sets of stock. When the first sold out, there was that short amount of time when they appeared sold out, then the next stock appeared.

If posters sell out at the Europe shows, it's possible 10C has a separate stack kept in Seattle for after the shows.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    drfox said:

Remember how those 2020 posters had two sets of stock. When the first sold out, there was that short amount of time when they appeared sold out, then the next stock appeared.

If posters sell out at the Europe shows, it's possible 10C has a separate stack kept in Seattle for after the shows.
    Sell out at most. At the shows I went to, Berlin, Zurich, London x3, Amsterdam x2 all sold out. Only one that didn’t was the London Ames
  • crashing88crashing88 Posts: 238
    First!
    I'll take it!
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    They also had Pinkpop and Werchter for sale at Amsterdam. 
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    tino_11 said:
    And Imola, London and Zurich
    Robbert said:
    tino_11 said:
    And Imola, London and Zurich
    I never saw Zurich at Amsterdam. Just the other four 
    Sold out!
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 711
    drfox said:
    drfox said:

Sell out at most. At the shows I went to, Berlin, Zurich, London x3, Amsterdam x2 all sold out. Only one that didn’t was the London Ames
    Ames London was easily the best London poster too!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,222
    edited August 2022
    drfox said:
    Sold out!

Today's poster drop will sell out too, I would think. 
    Post edited by demetrios on