Do You Want to Draw Daily for a Year?

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 7,095
I'm not an illustrator, but I have tried to find something in the scratching I do with a pen and paper. It would be interesting to see if anything changes as not much has changed each time I try to draw. Maybe when I draw a coffee cup it will look like a coffee cup. Any current drawings of coffee cups look like drawing-for-beginners lessons in shadows.

I believe we are able to post images of our daily drawings in this thread. Anyone interested? 

I'm interested in solstices so I would want to start on Thursday, 22 September, the autumn equinox in the northern hemisphere. 
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Tagged:

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 32,493
    I used to love it but now only do quick sketches.

I participate in "Inktober" every year.  There is a theme each day so it catches my interest.

Would you want to do something like that?  Word a day/pic a day?  That might be fun?

:) 
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 7,095
    I'm up for it. I can start this project 1 October 2022, and then continue for a year. Here is the site. Inktober 52 sounds like an option as well.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,366
    I hope you do this.  I couldn't commit to a project like this these days because my work is very demanding during the school year. However, I will encourage you whenever I see what you've put up. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 32,493
    Ms. Haiku said:
    I'm up for it. I can start this project 1 October 2022, and then continue for a year. Here is the site. Inktober 52 sounds like an option as well.
    I will give it a go.

I do it on Joey Feldmans FB page every year.