*** WERCHTER 2022 SETLIST THREAD ***

1235»

Comments

• Some people get so defensive over this band. More covers played than gigaton tracks is valid. However, it is a festival so it is what it is. I am guessing the band can tell that most of the new songs have not connected with the fans hence the drop in tracks live. Anyways, I gripe about Guns N’ Roses and all their damn covers too. They play 4-5 covers a night (at least they use to). So many deep cuts they could break out instead. Guns fans don’t seem to be as “fanatical” as Pearl Jam fans though. When you check out posts on their forums they are always complaining about the lack of variety and covers. No one defending the group.
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,250
    Some people get so defensive over this band. More covers played than gigaton tracks is valid. However, it is a festival so it is what it is. I am guessing the band can tell that most of the new songs have not connected with the fans hence the drop in tracks live. Anyways, I gripe about Guns N’ Roses and all their damn covers too. They play 4-5 covers a night (at least they use to). So many deep cuts they could break out instead. Guns fans don’t seem to be as “fanatical” as Pearl Jam fans though. When you check out posts on their forums they are always complaining about the lack of variety and covers. No one defending the group.
    I think the Gigaton songs work really well live! And that's mostly what I hear from others as well..! 
    The fairly large percentage of any given audience, who see PJ for nostalgic reasons probably don't care for them though.. (or anything after Yield pretty much) 

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,399
    Amsterdam Ive loved. 
    Vienna 
    Oslo 
    Berlin as a city and the  woodland venues are special 
    Oh and i liked the history of Belfast.  To us in london the  troubles were part of growing up. True story. I missed being  blown up by the i.r.a bomb in st.albans arena by about 2 mins. 
    dude by 2 mins?! thats insane!
    Vienna and Amsterdam are cool cities, never been to oslo.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,514
    mcgruff10 said:
    Amsterdam Ive loved. 
    Vienna 
    Oslo 
    Berlin as a city and the  woodland venues are special 
    Oh and i liked the history of Belfast.  To us in london the  troubles were part of growing up. True story. I missed being  blown up by the i.r.a bomb in st.albans arena by about 2 mins. 
    dude by 2 mins?! thats insane!
    Vienna and Amsterdam are cool cities, never been to oslo.  
    It was the  time it took  to decide eat in or take away. We took away walked past it and by the  time we got to our place behind  the  areana it went off. Killed the  2 guys who planted it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -