Hyde Park

Murrin81Murrin81 Vancouver Posts: 14
traveling from Canada to London for the Hyde park show. Trying soooo damn hard to get PJ10 club tickets.  Anyone help me with this, I’m spin circles. Thanx 👍🤙🤘
Tagged:

Comments

• Murrin81Murrin81 Vancouver Posts: 14
    Specifically the 9th of July. Thanx
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,269
    i think you can still get them on axs
    danny d
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    Lots  of people selling
     You will  get them  no problem 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Hello - I have 2 non-TC tickets for Saturday night's Pearl Jam show in Hyde Park.  I can no longer attend due to illness.  I can send them via electronic transfer directly from AXS Tickets.  I believe in ticket karma and it has rewarded me many times.  I have zero desire to profit from my loss here, instead would simply like to cover the base cost of the ticket before all the taxes and fees.  They were $314/ticket, but can let them both go as a pair at $300 each.  If you are still in needed, please reach out through this post and we can chat one off if needed.
    ptothehillip
  • Hi, 
    I have 4 non-TC tickets to sell for the Friday. I stupidly bought tickets again for 2022 not remembering I had originally bought TC pre-sale tickets when the 2021 show was announced! Tickets would have to be transferred via the AXS app at face value. Get in touch if interested. 
  • fafane45fafane45 Posts: 90
    Hi

Is anyone selling TC tickets for saturday? And maybe friday.
  • dwarner34dwarner34 Posts: 1
    I have 4 Ten Club tickets to Fri and Sat but can't travel with Dad in the hospital.  Is there a way to surrender them back at face value so other Ten Club members can get them?
    dwarner34 said:
    I have 4 Ten Club tickets to Fri and Sat but can't travel with Dad in the hospital.  Is there a way to surrender them back at face value so other Ten Club members can get them?
    Hi,
    i'll get back to you tomorrow.
    I may get your 2 friday tickets.
    fafane45 said:
    dwarner34 said:
    Hi,
    i'll get back to you tomorrow.
    I may get your 2 friday tickets.
    PM sent
  • foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 525
    have 2 GA tickets to sell, not ten club unfortunately ... just hoping for €100 ono for both, can transfer thru AXS app
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Murrin81Murrin81 Vancouver Posts: 14
    I travelled from Vancouver Canada to Oxford to meet my wife while I’m supporting her as a writer in University. She’s now decided she wants a separation/divorce and will not answer any of my calls as I sit here in Oxford getting ready to take the train to London. 

I’m extremely devastated heart broken. I could never have imagine this situation in my life. Am I the boxer or the bag…

I have an extra PJ ten club ticket and would love to share the love with someone who is down and out like myself. 

I actually have two brothers who are ten club member but both are back in Canada and it’s 2pm today July 9th. If someone in this forum knows ANYONE DOWN AND OUT WHO I SHARE THE LOVE WITH let me know. I don’t know how this forum works and don’t want to give my Uk or Canadian number. 

Please DM me on my Instagram… _murrin_ 

let me know why, I’ll post the photo with the lovely person I take. For any reason my wife reaches out I will delete this post asap AS I DONT WANT TO WASTE ANOTHER PERSONS TIME. 

Much love, long love Pearl Jam

Andrew
    _murrin_