Options

Cycling from Bristol to Amsterdam for Given To Live.

IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
edited June 2022 in The Porch
Sometimes we walk, sometimes we cycle but a Euro PJ/EV tour wouldn’t be complete without Given To Live fundraising.

Its even more urgent than usual as, like so many others, the pandemic hit GTL hard. So we’re on our bikes and away we go.

All the information is in the link right here - 

https://chuffed.org/project/gifting-live-music-therapy-461km-pearl-jam-amsterdam

And some photos because our posters we have done for our guests are amazing…

And a wide smile is why we keep on keeping on…

Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
Post edited by IamTom on

Comments

• Options
    AponeApone Posts: 580
    Wow.  Good luck!
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    Apone said:
    Wow.  Good luck!
    It’s been well over 2 years since I got on a bike (or did any exercise in fact - mental health suffered with the isolation of lockdowns) and started training yesterday. 

A lot of ouch so far:) 
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

• Options
    eloviateeloviate Posts: 58
    Well done, Tom! Keep on keeping on! Which other shows are you at this year?
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,006
    Keep peddling tom you  will do it!
    I feel you  on the lockdowns ,for those of us that suffer anyway its  ruined lots of things.  
    Keep up the good work.
    Rob
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Keep peddling tom you  will do it!
    I feel you  on the lockdowns ,for those of us that suffer anyway its  ruined lots of things.  
    Keep up the good work.
    Rob
    Toughest two years of my life without doubt. 

I’ll peddle! All the way, although right now my body is asking very loudly…are you sure?
    Given To Live -

• Options
    eloviate said:
    Well done, Tom! Keep on keeping on! Which other shows are you at this year?

Weve Florence & The Machine confirmed, possibly a Slipknot. Always open to applications. 
    Given To Live -

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    Awesome.
    Was just looking at my Wrigley Joshua poster this morning.   So very special.
    Thank you for all that you do.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Awesome.
    Was just looking at my Wrigley Joshua poster this morning.   So very special.
    Thank you for all that you do.
    Have to say we do great posters for our guests:) 
    Given To Live -

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    Sure do!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Given To Live -

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    Hats off to the GTL team!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:
    Hats off to the GTL team!
    🎩 🎩 🎩
    Given To Live -

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    RIP Tom
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024