Options

Headed to Prague!

PhilMarPhilMar Seattle Posts: 1
Two Seattleite's headed to Prague! Let's meet for food and drink prior to the show! We fly in on the 20th and would love to meet with fellow fans!
P & C 

Comments

• Options
    Yardboy1Yardboy1 Honolulu Posts: 58
    We get in from Honolulu on the 19th, lets connect! 🤙🏾
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    We‘re headed there straight from the Vienna show 😎 
  • Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 992
    JPPJ84 said:
    Would be nice to travel with some PJ fans from Vienna to Prague for sure
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    BALLBOY said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Would be nice to travel with some PJ fans from Vienna to Prague for sure
    We‘re taking the train that arrives in Prague at 19:42
  • Options
    PabstmanPabstman Posts: 5
    Were on the train that leaves Vienna at 10:40AM to Prague
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,833
    I am landing in Prague the morning of July 21st. Keep me posted on any preshow festivities.
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Hey! I ve been out for a while. This year the only gig possible form it will be the prague one. So, where you booked your room? 
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 335
    Cosimo82 said:
    Hey! I ve been out for a while. This year the only gig possible form it will be the prague one. So, where you booked your room? 
    We booked Ibis Praha Old Town. It is a bit cheaper if you book it directly on the Hotel Website. There you get free cancellation as well..
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Two Wyomingites will be there too!   Would be great to meet up for drinks.  We'll be there after Vienna and for a day after the show.

"...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 821
    Wife and I are flying in on the 21st from Austin.  Would be great to meet up with some of you crazy diehards!
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 335
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/293735/european-tour-2022-meet-ups-pre-parties#latest

There is a meet-up in Letná Beer Garden in Prague. See you there.  :)
  • Options
    TH113769TH113769 Posts: 434
    Two Wyomingites will be there too!   Would be great to meet up for drinks.  We'll be there after Vienna and for a day after the show.

I have a Wyomingite that is doing Prague with me (and I lived in Jackson Hole for 2 years FWIW)
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,833
    LizJ said:
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/293735/european-tour-2022-meet-ups-pre-parties#latest

There is a meet-up in Letná Beer Garden in Prague. See you there.  :)
    I will be there. Looking forward to meeting you all.

• Options
    isaachuntisaachunt Posts: 2
    edited July 2022
    Managed to rearrange cancelled flights, arriving on 21st, be good to meet you all at the Letná 😎🤘🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 
    Post edited by isaachunt on