Options

psst...5/10/2022

Comments

• Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Atlanta 94 vault would be the icing on the cake. Would love this show on vinyl so much!
    Odds are that’s next 
    Or, here's an idea! Something that hasn't already been released that I haven't owned on CD for 30 years already. 95 + 98 shows are under represented. 
    If I was deciding I’d go with 96
  • Options
    Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,250
    Just had a frankly disgusting interaction with the Ten Club "customer service" so I certainly won't be ordering any more merchandise from Ten Club. It's nice to have it finally confirmed that they don't give a damn about EU customers whatsoever.
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,997
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Atlanta 94 vault would be the icing on the cake. Would love this show on vinyl so much!
    Odds are that’s next 
    Or, here's an idea! Something that hasn't already been released that I haven't owned on CD for 30 years already. 95 shows are under represented. 
    My guess is the quality on a lot of those are what we hoped for, which is why we haven’t seen many.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    😳
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,884
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Odds are that’s next 
    Or, here's an idea! Something that hasn't already been released that I haven't owned on CD for 30 years already. 95 + 98 shows are under represented. 
    Definitely hoping for something not widely available. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,889
    edited May 2022
    Astoria gig would make a good vault 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Odds are that’s next 
    That would be great. As long as Vault 11 is not Berlin 96, Atlanta 94, or Melbourne 98, I'll be happy. Those were all broadcast on FM radio and were WIDELY circulated. I have heard those shows so many times. Give us something we haven't heard, please. Even if it's only B-quality sound.  
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    VH1 Rock Honors the Who 2008 
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien 2009
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    mace1229 said:
    FR181798 said:
    What a disaster I've just had ordering this LOL. Ordered from UK site earlier as usual but in my rush I entered the wrong email address...yes twice. Phone was auto completing and I just didn't notice. Emailed them to get the email address changed on order but unfortunately they couldn't so I asked to cancel. Going to let me know in a couple of days if it's possible to cancel. Anyway in my panic that it sells out before then and mine gets cancelled I got my wife to order one. Now she has an idea how much I spend on vinyl :(

Still think it's funny how there is nothing to stop anyone just ordering from the UK store, no need to be a member.
    The 10c has great customer service when it comes to canceling orders. I’ve had to cancel several times over the years for various reasons, never had an issue. Latest one was I didn’t know the deluxe cd and vinyl for warbling was going to be months later, but I didn’t want to order the regular cd or download if I paid for the other 2. Canceled no problem and ordered the regular cd.
    Well it was my own fault and the reply from Probity -  Music Glue was in minutes so it was great service. It was just a database thing that stopped them changing the email address on the order. The email I wanted to use was already in their system from previous Vault orders and I could only swap it for something completely new if that makes sense.
  • Options
    bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 183
    I’m in Australia but moving to Ireland soon, I’ve ordered this and getting sent to Irish address, ordered from normal store not euro shop, is there taxes or something to pay on delivery? 
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Wonder if the version sold here is the same pressing as the one sold on the EU site?
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,997
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Odds are that’s next 
    That would be great. As long as Vault 11 is not Berlin 96, Atlanta 94, or Melbourne 98, I'll be happy. Those were all broadcast on FM radio and were WIDELY circulated. I have heard those shows so many times. Give us something we haven't heard, please. Even if it's only B-quality sound.  
    Wasn’t vault 11 released over a year ago as Atlanta 94? It was a free download only, but titled vault 11.
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    mace1229 said:
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Odds are that’s next 
    Wasn’t vault 11 released over a year ago as Atlanta 94? It was a free download only, but titled vault 11.
    Yep.

https://www.discogs.com/release/16419102-Pearl-Jam-Atlanta-4394
  • Options
    Edved82 said:
    Just had a frankly disgusting interaction with the Ten Club "customer service" so I certainly won't be ordering any more merchandise from Ten Club. It's nice to have it finally confirmed that they don't give a damn about EU customers whatsoever.
    sorry to hear that. 
    You are right in terms of the lack of foresight in relation to EU customers is ridiculous. 
    They need to stop calling it an EU store and just call it a UK store - particularly since Brexit, its cheaper postage wise for me to order the vinyl from America. 
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,271
    I had to cave and order this. I was there and it’s always been one of my favourite shows.

I just had to tell myself not to pay any attention to the price or the shipping. Hopefully I will have forgotten by the time it actually arrives!

It’s a shame I was too pissed off about the shipping price for Vault 10 as there will always be a hole in my Vault collection. Oh well.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    carbon436 said:
    man shipping costs have increased.....calls on UPS
    Yeah? Shipping cost on the vinyl has decreased to Canada.  :o  
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Odds are that’s next 
    Yep.

Nope. Anyone can add info to Discogs, that doesn't mean it's correct. It's like Wikipedia. The email from 12/10/2020 says "To spread some holiday cheer, we will be giving all current Ten Club members the concert download from the 1994 Fox Theater Atlanta show. This historic show has been digitally remastered and will be made available both on CD and digital formats as part of our REGULAR BOOTLEG SERIES." 
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,624
    mace1229 said:
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Odds are that’s next 
    Yep.

Nope. Anyone can add info to Discogs, that doesn't mean it's correct. It's like Wikipedia. The email from 12/10/2020 says "To spread some holiday cheer, we will be giving all current Ten Club members the concert download from the 1994 Fox Theater Atlanta show. This historic show has been digitally remastered and will be made available both on CD and digital formats as part of our REGULAR BOOTLEG SERIES." 
    Go buy it in the shop. It’s says Vault #11.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    RS151862 said:
    mace1229 said:
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Odds are that’s next 
    Yep.

LAME. 
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,884
    mace1229 said:
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Odds are that’s next 
    Yep.

Very true, but at the same time this wouldn't be the first time info from 10c was incorrect or incomplete. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    $15.49 for domestic shipping....LOL.  I know non-US fans have it much worse, but these shipping prices are just absurd.  And that's a pretty big increase, right??  Feels like shipping for these and other records was around $11 recently.  Crazy.
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160
    I don't need a reminder that I missed out on this great show. :'(
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,649
    mattcoz said:
    Why did you miss it?
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    RS151862 said:
    mace1229 said:
    tino_11 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Collection complete!
    Odds are that’s next 
    Yep.

the page header it is tied to says vault, and it is likely do to CMS formatting like what occurred with "Can't Deny Me" from the Forthcoming Album.

If you search the live shop, Atlanta is NOT in the Vault section.  It is just in a 1994 section.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,354
    edited May 2022
    $15.49 for domestic shipping....LOL.  I know non-US fans have it much worse, but these shipping prices are just absurd.  And that's a pretty big increase, right??  Feels like shipping for these and other records was around $11 recently.  Crazy.
    Vault 1 was $15.49. Vault 10 was $16.70. Vault 9 was $14.01. Vault 7 and 8 we're $13.99.
    Post edited by RP112579 on
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    I really struggled to put the vinyl in my cart at $65.00. Finally said yes, it is a special show, hopefully the packaging is super cool... 

And then put it in and when I saw the postage and it jumped up to $80.00 I canceled that order immediately. I know for many here that extra $16.00 is nothing.  It's not nothing to me, just like $65.00 for vinyl isn't "nothing".  

As you can imagine, I am not in possession of any Benaroyas ;) 
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    edited May 2022
    PJammin' said:
    mattcoz said:
    Why did you miss it?
    I don't know his/her answer, but I imagine most people missed it because it was so very hard to get a ticket for. The Vic is tiny.  I was there, and only because of great luck and some good friends who looked out for me.  But it was a very difficult show to get into.  Much like I imagine the Apollo will be in NYC.  Just looked it up: The Vic only holds 1,000 people.  Apollo 1,500.  Most arenas hold 12,000-25,000, stadiums 35,000=80.000.
    Post edited by JH6056 on
  • Options
    JH6056 said:
    I really struggled to put the vinyl in my cart at $65.00. Finally said yes, it is a special show, hopefully the packaging is super cool... 

And then put it in and when I saw the postage and it jumped up to $80.00 I canceled that order immediately. I know for many here that extra $16.00 is nothing.  It's not nothing to me, just like $65.00 for vinyl isn't "nothing".  

As you can imagine, I am not in possession of any Benaroyas ;) 
    Agree vinyl and postage are far too expensive these days. It's a luxury item no question.

Ive been collecting for so long that if I spend too much on vinyl like I have this month I look through my collection and sell other stuff off that I don't mind getting rid of. I appreciate that not everyone can do that.
  • Options
    AA295481AA295481 Posts: 87

I had no problem with the way it was originally released on CD or download, I ordered the CD on 10C. I know I could have downloaded it, but I prefer to actually have a physical copy to download, I sold it opened on EBay years ago, I wasn’t trying to make a huge profit on it, just passing it on to somebody else who also wanted a physical copy of it; I think I ended up losing $5 to $7 on the CD which I was fine with.

At no point did I think “Gee, I hope they release this on vinyl someday”

I have no intention of discouraging anybody from buying it. I know people collect vault on vinyl or perhaps attended the show, and I understand that. 

But for me the price is too steep, for the price of the album and shipping, I would rather use the money to buy a copy of Lo2L next month, and if lost dogs gets reissued, I’m sure I can get both and have money left over for the price of this and shipping.

It’s a pass for me.

• Options
    What I would say about Vault vinyl is that I've never seen these decrease in value. These are one time pressings on vinyl, unlike the albums I can't see them ever getting repressed. These will always be sought after as long as there are PJ collectors.
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,585
    FR181798 said:
    What I would say about Vault vinyl is that I've never seen these decrease in value. These are one time pressings on vinyl, unlike the albums I can't see them ever getting repressed. These will always be sought after as long as there are PJ collectors.
    And Vault #2 is appreciated to complete the gap in the vinyl set.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23