Options

The Official 2023 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 705
    I was in Gilford last summer with the wife and the place is gorgeous.  I love how everything at the venue is spaced out.  The wife and I saw Toad the Wet Sprocket, Gin Blossoms and Barenaked Ladies and had a blast.  Where we were parked wasn't really the best for tailgating, but I guess it's what you make of it.  If PJ plays NH, that will be a tough ticket for sure.

EDIT:  Oh and we're seeing DMB in NH this summer.

Where's the Big Greek been with hints?
    The venue in Gilford is supposedly really renowned by the artists that play there too. I guess they take great care of them with an amazing spread before the show. Great venue and place! Feels too small for PJ, but would be killer! 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    Dfite731 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Gilford, NH x2
    Bangor, ME
    Mansfield, MA x2
    Hartford, CT
    Noblesville x2
    Is this for real!?
    Do we even need to ask? 
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    JojoRice said:
    Atlanta please? 
    Yes PLEEEZE!  it's been forever since a real ATL show. 2003.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    I was in Gilford last summer with the wife and the place is gorgeous.  I love how everything at the venue is spaced out.  The wife and I saw Toad the Wet Sprocket, Gin Blossoms and Barenaked Ladies and had a blast.  Where we were parked wasn't really the best for tailgating, but I guess it's what you make of it.  If PJ plays NH, that will be a tough ticket for sure.

We haven't been up there yet for a show but continue to hear good things. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,939
    A summer or fall 2023 tour could be the reason why Stone said the album could be a 2024 release. Seems as though he’s been busy with painted shield and Matt seems to have been busy with a new 3rd secret release imminent. Some more recording across the year, some summer or fall shows, a late or early 2024 Australian swing when the album is released. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    This is not how I expected this thread to look when I woke up today... bring it on!!
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    camhendycamhendy Posts: 157
    I'm ready to be hurt again
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2

• Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,505
    Pearl Jam is still pulling up when searching "Pearl Jam" on Stub Hub under the Austin City Limits category.  I have no idea why when "Pearl" or "Jam" are not found in the description.
  • Options
    Other than an uptick in chatter, I still haven't seen anything that looks like solid intel.

On the brightside...if there is a summer or even September tour coming then the announcement will have to be soon.

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    edited March 2023
    JimmyV said:
    Other than an uptick in chatter, I still haven't seen anything that looks like solid intel.

On the brightside...if there is a summer or even September tour coming then the announcement will have to be soon.

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    JimmyV said:

I haven’t been to Gilford yet either. 

Foo are playing there the Wednesday before Boston Calling… I’m tempted. 
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

I haven’t been to Gilford yet either. 

Foo are playing there the Wednesday before Boston Calling… I’m tempted. 

My wife has never been to the White Mountains, so we may pick a show this summer or next and build a few days trip around it.

• Options
    You need to buy a parking pass for NH, fyi.  
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 618
    A few things in here definitely seem like they could be legit rumors.  Amphitheaters, summer, east to west and northerly, American Airlines arena, holds in may (doubtful about may).  Some  of it could be BS, no offense to anyone, but I have a skeptical side. With that said, I do think we will get something this year, and the chatter uptick alone is getting me exited!
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 826
    Bunting10 said:
    A few things in here definitely seem like they could be legit rumors.  Amphitheaters, summer, east to west and northerly, American Airlines arena, holds in may (doubtful about may).  Some  of it could be BS, no offense to anyone, but I have a skeptical side. With that said, I do think we will get something this year, and the chatter uptick alone is getting me exited!
    My intel isn’t BS, heard from Nive Lation insiders but nothing is 100% concrete until it actually is.  As we know, things can change and often at the last minute. Thought I would at least share with the faithful. 
  • Options
    vedpunk said:
    Bunting10 said:
    My intel isn’t BS, heard from Nive Lation insiders but nothing is 100% concrete until it actually is.  As we know, things can change and often at the last minute. Thought I would at least share with the faithful. 
    Nice!  Yeah I know you have good intel vedpunk. Sorry, didn’t mean to make it sound like anyone in particular.  I was saying in the general sense haha. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,218
    Bunting10 said:
    vedpunk said:
    Bunting10 said:
    Nice!  Yeah I know you have good intel vedpunk. Sorry, didn’t mean to make it sound like anyone in particular.  I was saying in the general sense haha. 
    Please don’t feed his ego! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    vedpunk said:
    Bunting10 said:
    Please don’t feed his ego! 
    Lol, I don’t have any issues with vedpunk.  He’s got good sources. 
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 431
    Hope Chicago gets a show or 2. That's all I ask.
  • Options
    vedpunk said:
    Bunting10 said:
    Nive Lation?
  • Options
    DB15740DB15740 Westfield MA Posts: 70
    Is my PJ sense is tingling… I’ve been checking in on here for updates the past few weeks like there’s about to be an announcement, but nothing….

Enough with the nostalgia!!!  We need something new!!!  Some new music..some shows…something for Pete’s sake!!! C’mon!!!
    Springfield MA 4/6/94; Hartford CT 9/13/98; Saratoga Springs NY 8/27/00;
    Albany NY 4/29/03; Mansfield MA 7/2/03; Mansfield MA 7/11/03; Boston MA 9/28/04;
    Hartford CT 5/13/06; Hartford CT 6/27/08; Hartford CT 5/15/10; Worcester MA 10/16/13; Hartford CT 10/25/13;
    Fenway I 8/5/16; Fenway II 8/7/16; Fenway I  9/2/18; Fenway II  9/4/18
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    setlist41 said:
    I'm thinking Alpine Valley
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    setlist41 said:
    I'm thinking Alpine Valley
    That would work too 🤞
  • Options
    Gotta be coming soon if its coming. 

• Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    edited March 2023
    Hopefully we get something here in the next week or so. I think they announced the makeup dates last year around this time. Different situation, I know. 
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Gotta be coming soon if its coming. 
    I agree within the month,  I would think.
  • Options
    Just to clarify exactly what "it" is. Are we talking about the fall run or are we thinking that summer sheds are a real possibility?

• Options
    camhendy said:
    Just to clarify exactly what "it" is. Are we talking about the fall run or are we thinking that summer sheds are a real possibility?
    I'm skeptical of anything before September at this point, but we shall see. 

• Options
    Dimi said on an FB post “no South America this year”… so that means there will definitely be something!  Maybe he is coming out of your rumor hibernation! 
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    Dimi said on an FB post “no South America this year”… so that means there will definitely be something!  Maybe he is coming out of your rumor hibernation! 
    I was going to post this too! It feels a little bread crumby but at least it feels like we're definitely trending in the right direction.