The Official 2023 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    wsimon74 said:
    vedpunk said:

The trickle has begun (hopefully) 
    would not surprise me if no Xfrs, the whole fan to fan thing im sure was a mess with constant sellers and upgrading.. get in the building and enjoy.. But if this is true, getting GA will mean a whole lot more to those that get it..
    The "no transfers" does not mean no fan 2 fan. This is the language they use to say you can't email / transfer directly to someone..but you can list on F2F
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    estarr31 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    vedpunk said:

would not surprise me if no Xfrs, the whole fan to fan thing im sure was a mess with constant sellers and upgrading.. get in the building and enjoy.. But if this is true, getting GA will mean a whole lot more to those that get it..
    No F2F would suck, that was the best thing about last year and being able to upgrade. 
    Not just upgrade, get tickets you didnt get in the lottery.. I was planning on just seeking GA, and then F2F if I didnt get it.. since my 10C number is only 7 years old.. I end up in the upper corners if I end up in seats.. 
    I moved over like 3 sections in SD with F2F. It was great, except for the hellacious debacle in Toronto when they locked it for no reason. If you are willing to check on TM regularly, there is no reason to not get something decent in the lower bowl for most shows. 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    The Ruoff photo with a sea of people looks horrible! That might be a GA pit or bust situation.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • camhendycamhendy Posts: 164
    euchrid said:
    wsimon74 said:
    vedpunk said:

The "no transfers" does not mean no fan 2 fan. This is the language they use to say you can't email / transfer directly to someone..but you can list on F2F
    Yep. This is exactly how it was worded last year too. There will be F2F where there can be
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
    2024: Seattle 1 & 2

• deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,465
    The Ruoff photo with a sea of people looks horrible! That might be a GA pit or bust situation.  
    I thought the same 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    estarr31 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    vedpunk said:

No F2F would suck, that was the best thing about last year and being able to upgrade. 
    Not just upgrade, get tickets you didnt get in the lottery.. I was planning on just seeking GA, and then F2F if I didnt get it.. since my 10C number is only 7 years old.. I end up in the upper corners if I end up in seats.. 
    I didn't officially join until 2014. I got decent lowers and 3rd row floor seats on the center aisle for last years shows. I didn't use any of them. But I still felt they were decent enough seats given my seniority.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    deb1211 said:
    I thought the same 
    gotta get pavilion....wonderful under there
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    camhendy said:
    euchrid said:
    wsimon74 said:
    vedpunk said:

Yep. This is exactly how it was worded last year too. There will be F2F where there can be
    I mistook no Resell, as no F2F, but youre right.. " F5 standing by....."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    It's. All. Happening.  

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • setlist41setlist41 Posts: 444
    How confident it's tomorrow?
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    Hope for the best, prepare for continued disappointment.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    If there is no announcement by tomorrow at 1:01pm, then I will be truly gutted. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    deb1211 said:
    I thought the same 
    gotta get pavilion....wonderful under there
    Was just about to say the same…the acoustics are phenomenal from my experience in 2010.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    camhendy said:
    euchrid said:
    wsimon74 said:
    vedpunk said:

Is this not the wording that certain venues send out a day before ticket sales for premium or season ticket holders? I know Scotiabank Centre in Toronto does this with season ticket holders that pay club fees. Non transferable and not for resale.They also go in blind not knowing who the band is. That looks like what that pic is saying to me.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    PJNB said:
    camhendy said:
    euchrid said:
    wsimon74 said:
    vedpunk said:

Is this not the wording that certain venues send out a day before ticket sales for premium or season ticket holders? I know Scotiabank Centre in Toronto does this with season ticket holders that pay club fees. Non transferable and not for resale.They also go in blind not knowing who the band is. That looks like what that pic is saying to me.
    After last nights Leaf game and the Raptors gift of the play in game to Chicago last week  Scotiabank arena should be good for a residency pretty soon.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830

Santos making new posts on social media again. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WupU38LdUlk
    tschav said:

LMAO
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    edited April 2023
    estarr31 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    vedpunk said:

I didn't officially join until 2014. I got decent lowers and 3rd row floor seats on the center aisle for last years shows. I didn't use any of them. But I still felt they were decent enough seats given my seniority.
    Yeah I don’t know if that’s a thing (to the person saying they got upper level corner seats in Ten Club) as my understanding is that Ten Club typically is floor and lowers, not upper and certainly not upper corners.

I just rejoined last year again, recognizing that the Ten Club tickets likely are better than most of what will go to public, regardless of number or year joined.

obviously not universally true but a good starting assumption imo.
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    pjl44 said:

My calendar is filling up so they're dangerously close to being boxed out

I look at them and see a poor man's version of:
    The dude from Greta Van Fleet, Alexander Mahone (Prison Break was such a good show!), Stephen Tyler and...idk the last...someone from the early 90s in Seattle?
    The last guy looks like he would play in Rhianna's band. 
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,624
    Is today the good day to make sure your membership is up to date? @LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan? @dimitrispearljam? ANYONE
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Doug87 said:
    estarr31 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    vedpunk said:

Yeah I don’t know if that’s a thing (to the person saying they got upper level corner seats in Ten Club) as my understanding is that Ten Club typically is floor and lowers, not upper and certainly not upper corners.

I just rejoined last year again, recognizing that the Ten Club tickets likely are better than most of what will go to public, regardless of number or year joined.

Yeah, people bitch about 10C all the time. But I've been a member of the DMB fan club for 22 years, and I get much better seats thru 10C than I do thru the DMB Warehouse. They sold their souls to premium years ago. Nowadays, if you don't pay for premium tickets, you get absolute shit.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Doug87 said:
    estarr31 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    vedpunk said:

Not upper level - top corner of the lowers..... 
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    tschav said:

Well played 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    edited April 2023
    PJNB said:
    Santos making new posts on social media again. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WupU38LdUlk
    I saw that .  It’s an Offspring song 

Santo’s also posted “ my work here is done”.  
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834

1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Santos really toying with us now.

JojoRice said:

A song I wrote on a plane between Dallas and Austin going to El Paso.