Michigan to Oakland

tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
A week ago I lost my best friend/ best dog you could ever wish for. Always knew once she’d pass I’d have to get away for a bit. 
Michigan to Oakland, I leave tonight on my spontaneous road trip. 
It’d be amazing to hear Light Years or Force of Nature for my puppy. Or MFC for the driving theme. 
Really I’m just excited to watch my favorite band do what they do for a couple hours. I’m beyond ready, I need this. Can’t wait to be amongst one of the best fan bases out there. 
I’ll see you all there and I’m sorry  in advance if we are seated next to each other. I will be crying most of the time I’m sure  :D

Comments

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,890
    Sorry about your loss.  You’ll be among friends 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • bejster23bejster23 Posts: 78
    I am really hoping you get a couple of your requests. It is awesome you are able to break away and do this trip. Safe travels and find your peace along the way.
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    Sorry about your loss.  You’ll be among friends 
    bejster23 said:
    I am really hoping you get a couple of your requests. It is awesome you are able to break away and do this trip. Safe travels and find your peace along the way.
    Thank you. Very fortunate to be able to do this. Wouldn’t be able to without the support of others. I don’t care what they play at this point. I’m just ready for two amazing nights! 
  • chaspjchaspj Posts: 78
    Sending you love and light, and hoping you find comfort among us.  Soak in the love and let the tears flow.  Hope to run into you there.
    "Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable"

Portland 2000
    Portland 2013
    Seattle I and II 2018
    Oakland I and II 2020 2022
    Nashvegas 2022
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    Gotta say, the faithful never fail to have a great time. Thanks to the guys I met this weekend. Kyle, Jim, Matt. And others that I might not have gotten your name I’m sorry. All of us from different parts of the country. 
    Was worth every hour of the drive. 
    On to Fresno and Vegas