2022 Setlists and Guitar Picks - Charity sale

2»

Comments

• from sgf intersted in OKC stuff lol sasherhahn@gmail.com
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 756
    @BlueLedbetter it’s not an auction, each of the items are priced.  As per Paul’s instructions reach out and get more info. I can’t recall this go round, but set lists have typically been around $100.

Same rules as ever, let me know which shows you are interested in and send me your email address, at the end of the tour those organising this will reach out and deal with you directly. Setlists and picks will ship from within the USA and all items will be genuine from the shows,”
  • ST66483 said:
    @BlueLedbetter it’s not an auction, each of the items are priced.  As per Paul’s instructions reach out and get more info. I can’t recall this go round, but set lists have typically been around $100.

“ Same rules as ever, let me know which shows you are interested in and send me your email address, at the end of the tour those organising this will reach out and deal with you directly. Setlists and picks will ship from within the USA and all items will be genuine from the shows,”
    Thanks I will contact Paul 
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Thanks for the contact info Paul!

email sent

jake
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Hamilton & Toronto would be amazing! 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Sorry if already covered but how does this work is it an auction? Email a bid ?
    no auctions, just let me know which show setlist interests you, if they have it available its a straight $100
  • Thanks Paul PM'd you 
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    Hi Paul, Hamilton anything if possible , thanks ! 
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Messaged re. LA2 from May. Ed pointed me out in the back during "Small Town," thanks to my shirt, right after he sang "I seem to recognize your face" (check the bootleg!), so I would really love to have a setlist from that show. 

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

• Messaged you yesterday as well. Thanks!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,714
    Sent you a PM. Thanks. 
  • lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,301
    Received OKC and St Louis today.
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• mrezoocmrezooc Posts: 179
    Nice!! Waiting for mine. Hoping it will come this week. Really appreciate Paul and everyone who made this possible. The PJ community really is the greatest. The Hamilton set list is going to be a good gift to go with the tambourine my nephew got at the show. 
  • Received Hamilton and Toronto a few days ago. Thank you for the opportunity!! 
    Manny.
  • Paul is there  any pictures  of all the  picks used this tours? Im really looking at jeffs and stones?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Received mine a few days ago. Very cool—all the handwritten notes on it. Wish I knew who wrote them!
  • Received mine and it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so very much!
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
  • twhite1221twhite1221 here, there, everywhere Posts: 97
    Received Nashville and Denver a week or so ago.  Thanks to all who made this happen!
  • ah239102ah239102 Posts: 125
    Nice one Paul and co. Thanks for all you do
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Hi @pdalowsky, I  received my setlist last week; thanks very much. Was wondering if you could give a little more information on a couple of points.

1) What charity is this sale supporting? Sorry if I missed it but didn’t see any details in the thread so far.
    2) Is there any more you can tell us about how you get your hands on these?

Please understand that I am not questioning the authenticity of these items or the charitable nature of the sale; but as it happens my setlist is just a photocopy with no handwritten notes, so I’m just trying to prepare for hanging it up on my wall and having someone ask me “where did you get that?” - when my answer is “I bought it off a guy on the 10C message boards, he said it was for charity” I’d like to be able to address a couple of inevitable follow-ups.

Thanks again. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,301
    tdawe said:
    Hi @pdalowsky, I  received my setlist last week; thanks very much. Was wondering if you could give a little more information on a couple of points.

1) What charity is this sale supporting? Sorry if I missed it but didn’t see any details in the thread so far.

Please understand that I am not questioning the authenticity of these items or the charitable nature of the sale; but as it happens my setlist is just a photocopy with no handwritten notes, so I’m just trying to prepare for hanging it up on my wall and having someone ask me “where did you get that?” - when my answer is “I bought it off a guy on the 10C message boards, he said it was for charity” I’d like to be able to address a couple of inevitable follow-ups.

Thanks again. 

Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    tdawe said:

Thanks again. 
    Thank for posting. I had tried to be clear in the sense that I am an intermediary between the fanbase and those who make these items available. Please note I am not at all directly involved in the providing of the items, or myself personally handle them. The sale runs in my name to preserve the anonymity of those working to raise funds. These items come directly from the stage, and all setlists on the stage are photocopies of the original which I have always been told is retained in archive (yes on occasion they have appeared - I know this as I myself was the lucky recipient of an Italian 2014 Ev penned setlist once). They sometimes have notes added, but I understand this depends on where on the stage or the set up that setlist was placed. For example Stone's tech may place notes to show where the guitar changes are, Ed's may have Mic changes - some show where the downtuning is. Some are for the lights, the sound board, security etc. 

Most I have seen have notes, although it is sometimes the case this doesnt happen. If you are not happy with the item, and I absolutely understand that you are not saying that you are not, please just send in an email and a refund can easily be achieved. 

In the meantime, I will ascertain the current charity benefiting and let you know asap. The recipients of the funds have changed over the years but they have been put to great use in schools, homeless appeals, pathways to employment etc