San Diego GA Line 😍🤩

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    mcgruff10 said:
    MSSS81 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    Don't we usually get emails from 10C for each show with info regarding GA line and merch and other things or is this all of the info we are going to get?
    Typically for the stadium shows they’d announce separate entrances but not this time. Believe the tickets themselves mention which entrance and the line will form thereabouts. The post last week mentioned outdoor merch time.
    Since I'm in full excited/obsessed mode, I verified that my ticket was still on my account (where would it go). I noticed that is section GAFLR, row GA3. Any idea what the GA3 means?  Is that the entrance?
    When you are in ga you will see numbers on the ground.  Find number 3 and that s the spot you stand on.    I have ga47 for msg, should be interesting to see where it is located.  
    47? Thats next to Boom when he is not playing I am pretty sure. 
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 965
    looks like there is a GA line. Just got an email
  • SpartanacusSpartanacus Posts: 828
    DEGBTI said:
    Yes, as it is worded, those with reserved tix cannot enter the GA line...so does this mean people with GA tix can enter wherever they want?  I hope so as I have a buddy who has reserved tix on my phone so we all need to walk in together.  
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • SpartanacusSpartanacus Posts: 828
    DEGBTI said:
    Yes, as it is worded, those with reserved tix cannot enter the GA line...so does this mean people with GA tix can enter wherever they want?  I hope so as I have a buddy who has reserved tix on my phone so we all need to walk in together.  
    I should have read email #2 that I got saying I'd need to go to the box office beforehand if I have both types of tix.  Whew.
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
    GA line is at gate 1. We get to go in at 5:30 as opposed to a half hour later for reserve seats. Si if you have GA go only to gate 1
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,985
    Line started yet?
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,640
    Loujoe said:
    Line started yet?
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    Loujoe said:
    Line started yet?
    I’m actually surprised if it isn’t. 

For the 2016 tour that started here in Ft Lauderdale, I got to the arena around 4:45 the afternoon before the show and was third in line. 

So if no one is there yet, they are showing much better restraint than us crazies a few years ago. 
  • mookie83mookie83 Posts: 2
    Noticed my actual ticket now says GA > GA4 > Seat 125. Are there designated seats for the pit and if so do we need to go to the box office per todays email we received? First time in the pit so pardon my ignorance :) 
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    There are no seats in the pit. 

You’ll prob have to go to box office to get your wristbands. 
  • aliciavaliciav Posts: 48
    mookie83 said:
    Noticed my actual ticket now says GA > GA4 > Seat 125. Are there designated seats for the pit and if so do we need to go to the box office per todays email we received? First time in the pit so pardon my ignorance :) 

Enter at Gate 1 if you have a GA ticket. My ticket also updated with a seat number, but there are no actual seats in the pit.

From the Viejas webpage:
    For concerts with general admission floor, Gate 1 will be open for those with GA floor tickets. Those guests must enter Gate 1 to receive a wristband.
  • mookie83mookie83 Posts: 2
    Thanks all! Have an awesome time at the show tomorrow. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,207
    edited May 2022
    Someone posted this pic around midnight last night on facebook.  GA line

Post edited by JojoRice on
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    A+ for the couch.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,295
    Dear lord
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    100 Pacer said:
    A+ for the couch.
    I think those are just inflatable mats.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    PB11041 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    A+ for the couch.
    I think those are just inflatable mats.
    Gotcha.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,392
    insanity
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    I will never understand this.

But more power to the people who do!

• pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,842
    Habit4me said:
    I will never understand this.

But more power to the people who do!

• Charlie_modCharlie_mod Posts: 136

Tour Kick-Off Passion!

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,207
    Wonder what the GA line is like now?  Anybody in line currently?
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    leaving soon...
    JojoRice said:
    Someone posted this pic around midnight last night on facebook.  GA line

I like the barriers. Harder for cutters.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Hope that shit night's sleep is worth it people and that you still got your legs by the time the show kicks into high gear! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    I say I'd never do it again, but still kind of wish I was there. Is OP lined up?
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 385
    Wonder if the faithfull there could hear any soundcheck vibrations from the line...  Raising a glass to those with that kinda passion. have fun!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
    as the fan base gets older and older i'm surprised there are people who still camp out like that.  i'd be in traction if i slept out like that the night before the show.  no thanks.
  • kerbjackkerbjack Posts: 218
    Who got vid of Eddie riding his bike? GA line got a sneak peak.
    'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,124
    Would be impossible for me to have fun at the show after this. Sleep outside all night and then stand outside in the heat all day, and THEN have to fight to keep a rail spot? No way. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."