Anyone need Denver tickets?

I've been having a lot of fun watching the F2F exchanges, until last night....

I was a little high when Ticketmaster dropped all the Denver tickets. I saw some available and immediately purchased them thinking "hey, I know there are people on the 10c boards who need Denver tix....I can get these in their hands." Of course, I didn't notice at that moment how many tickets were available. Probably not the smartest thing I've done, but here we are. 

Anyway.....I have two pairs behind the stage. One pair is front row of section 248; the other is an aisle pair in section 244. They might be slightly better than what's still available on TM. Face value, obviously. Just hoping to find them a good home. Hit me up. 

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702

I was a little high when Ticketmaster dropped all the Denver tickets. I saw some available and immediately purchased them thinking "hey, I know there are people on the 10c boards who need Denver tix....I can get these in their hands." Of course, I didn't notice at that moment how many tickets were available. Probably not the smartest thing I've done, but here we are. 

Anyway.....I have two pairs behind the stage. One pair is front row of section 248; the other is an aisle pair in section 244. They might be slightly better than what's still available on TM. Face value, obviously. Just hoping to find them a good home. Hit me up. 

"A little high" :) At least your heart was in the right place. You shouldn't have too much of a problem finding a home for them. Even with the amount of tickets that were dropped, there is a good chance that those will be bought and end up on Stub Hub for at least twice face value. Selling yours at face will be attractive for a buyer.
  • I've been having a lot of fun watching the F2F exchanges, until last night....

"A little high" :) At least your heart was in the right place. You shouldn't have too much of a problem finding a home for them. Even with the amount of tickets that were dropped, there is a good chance that those will be bought and end up on Stub Hub for at least twice face value. Selling yours at face will be attractive for a buyer.
    Thanks. I just go so excited! If it had been MSG instead of Denver, I'd be king of the boards for a day. 

Thanks. I just go so excited! If it had been MSG instead of Denver, I'd be king of the boards for a day. 
    For sure. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Denver will be a hard ticket to get.   

Tour closer which are traditionally awesome shows and no Fan2Fan.   You should have no problem selling even behind the stage.  Plus 200 level are club seats.  
  • Denver will be a hard ticket to get.   

Tour closer which are traditionally awesome shows and no Fan2Fan.   You should have no problem selling even behind the stage.  Plus 200 level are club seats.  
    Are club seats different/special?

More room and a bit lower than the 300 level. Here is a virtual map that shows the view from the seats. https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/nuggets
    It it set up for a basketball game, but it does give you an idea. 

More room and a bit lower than the 300 level. Here is a virtual map that shows the view from the seats. https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/nuggets
    Thank you. Now I'm trying to figure out if my wife would divorce me if I go to Denver. I'm already doing both LA shows, Fresno, StL, and OKC. 

Thank you. Now I'm trying to figure out if my wife would divorce me if I go to Denver. I'm already doing both LA shows, Fresno, StL, and OKC. 
    Good luck! I am going with my wife to Nashville and STL, and then going solo to OKC. The tickets I bought for Denver are for my son in law and daughter. They live in Colorado about 4 hours from Denver. This will be his first PJ show and his birthday is a couple of months after the show, so the tickets I bought are an early birthday present for him. 

Good luck! I am going with my wife to Nashville and STL, and then going solo to OKC. The tickets I bought for Denver are for my son in law and daughter. They live in Colorado about 4 hours from Denver. This will be his first PJ show and his birthday is a couple of months after the show, so the tickets I bought are an early birthday present for him. 
    Excellent. First show is a great birthday gift. I'm rolling solo to all the shows except OKC--going down with a buddy for that. If you're looking for some pregame companions in OKC, let me know. 

Excellent. First show is a great birthday gift. I'm rolling solo to all the shows except OKC--going down with a buddy for that. If you're looking for some pregame companions in OKC, let me know. 
    Sounds good. 
  • pistol3pistol3 Posts: 189

Well, if she does divorce you just think about all the shows you’ll for sure be able to go to.
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22, Denver 9/22/22, Sacramento 5/13/24, LA 5/21/24
  • pistol3 said:

Well, if she does divorce you just think about all the shows you’ll for sure be able to go to.
    She's the one who makes the money!
  • pistol3pistol3 Posts: 189
    pistol3 said:

Sounds like a keeper for sure then!
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22, Denver 9/22/22, Sacramento 5/13/24, LA 5/21/24
  • pistol3 said:
    pistol3 said:

Sounds like a keeper for sure then!
    She even likes Pearl Jam....just hates concerts.