April 23 2022 RSD: Help a PJ brother out!

Not sure how many people are going out for RSD this weekend, but my daughter and I are hitting our local spots. Unfortunately, none of them are getting my most sought after item this year. By today, everyone knows what they have or are getting. I am specifically looking for this book WITH the LE vinyl. If anyone happens to come up on it and is wiling to pass it along, I will gladly pay for it with shipping and your time of course.

https://recordstoreday.com/NewsItem/9957

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229
    All the best. I'm ISO the vinyl & book combo too.

USA only!
  • I want it too, but can't go to RSD since I'm having surgery on Friday. I have not missed a RSD since its inception so this really sucks. 
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• WildFlyWildFly Posts: 212
    I'm ISO, the Taylor 7" for my daughter, and will see if I can get you the vinyl and book.
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 770
    Do we know what pj song is going to be on the RSD record? 
  • WildFly said:
    I'm ISO, the Taylor 7" for my daughter, and will see if I can get you the vinyl and book.
    If I see the Taylor I will swoop it up. Even if you get one... I'll add it to my collection. 
  • SM187650 said:

I can't seem to find a track listing anywhere. 

• SM187650SM187650 Posts: 770
    SM187650 said:

Me neither. I’m guessing it’s gotta be one of the tracks off of live at easy street but who knows. 
    SM187650 said:

½ Full

• UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    Damn now something else I’ll be on the hunt for.
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
    Help bump!
  • apirk72apirk72 Posts: 501
    Feel bad for people looking for that Taylor swift release it is going to be rare.  Most shops I follow are doing lotteries for it since they only got like 6 copies.  Glad there really is nothing I want this time round or nothing I want that won't be dirt cheap in a few months.
  • hepcatpunkhepcatpunk Posts: 177
    apirk72 said:
    Feel bad for people looking for that Taylor swift release it is going to be rare.  Most shops I follow are doing lotteries for it since they only got like 6 copies.  Glad there really is nothing I want this time round or nothing I want that won't be dirt cheap in a few months.
    RSD website says 10,000 copies.....seems like a lot, but I don't listen to Taylor Swift.  I know she has a lot of fans though.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    My little record shop got a ton of Taylor Swifts.  At least 15 based on the picture.   
  • Anyone get the vinyl with the book?
    Nothing yet.
    Up! Thank you M! :)

Record Store Day: The Most Improbable Comeback of the 21st Century [book and exclusive vinyl bundle] by Larry Jaffee

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895

Grabbed one from Vintage Vinyl in STL. Stock as of 5:30 pm 
  • WildFly said:
    Did you get the Taylor???
  • demetrios said:

Record Store Day: The Most Improbable Comeback of the 21st Century [book and exclusive vinyl bundle] by Larry Jaffee

Just bought it. TYTYTY
    demetrios said:

Just bought it. TYTYTY

No problemo!
    More when back in stock, for those still iso. 
    WildFly said:
    Did you get the Taylor???
    Sorry to reply late, but no I did not get one.  My store did a raffle and gave away 10, even though I was 6th in line.

I can't go to 6/18 RSD as I have to work and wanted to see if anyone would pick me up a Collective Soul RSD.  PJ hoping to get on web, along with a few others.  
  • ISO: RSD Pearl Jam, Prince, Sweet Relief, Paul McCartney!  Help a brother out as I just had major back surgery so can't make it out.  TY
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    My record store is still doing a modified version of their pandemic RSD drop system with 20-minute shopping windows by group drawn and assigned at random, plus a request system. I was drawn for 8:00am which is the very first window available so I should have a pretty good shot at stuff. I put in for PJ, My Morning Jacket and the McCartney. I can also adjust it once I get there so if anybody's looking for anything, feel free to ask. I'll see if I can help. 
    kasedoug said:
    My record store is still doing a modified version of their pandemic RSD drop system with 20-minute shopping windows by group drawn and assigned at random, plus a request system. I was drawn for 8:00am which is the very first window available so I should have a pretty good shot at stuff. I put in for PJ, My Morning Jacket and the McCartney. I can also adjust it once I get there so if anybody's looking for anything, feel free to ask. I'll see if I can help. 
    PM sent
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702
    kasedoug said:
    PM sent
    ISO: RSD Pearl Jam, Prince, Sweet Relief, Paul McCartney!  Help a brother out as I just had major back surgery so can't make it out.  TY

Keep checking the Porch here for links to shops selling copies online. All the best!
    All the best today, everyone!