Fresno, Greatest Hits or Deep Cuts?

2»

Comments

• NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    D-Rod said:
    They should play Bugs, dedicated to all the local hotel reviews 
             Lol! 
  • I'm optimistic, I think it'll be a good setlist. I grew up near Yosemite so if anyone has any travel questions for the area feel free to shoot me a DM. 

I'm pretty baffled why they chose Fresno, on a Monday, sandwiched between Oakland and Sac shows. But hoping it'll be a special show for those of us who are there. 
    Hi - any recommendations for a hotel or best area to stay in? Will be driving in for the show only. Thanks! 
  • jammergirljammergirl Posts: 599
    I'm optimistic, I think it'll be a good setlist. I grew up near Yosemite so if anyone has any travel questions for the area feel free to shoot me a DM. 

I'm pretty baffled why they chose Fresno, on a Monday, sandwiched between Oakland and Sac shows. But hoping it'll be a special show for those of us who are there. 
    Hi - any recommendations for a hotel or best area to stay in? Will be driving in for the show only. Thanks! 
    Sorry, just saw this. Do you mean a hotel in Fresno, or Yosemite? If it's Fresno I really don't know, I personally am staying at the Hilton down the street. Hope it's okay! 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Different topic, will there be a limit of 2 posters per person.
    Kearnsy