A question for the ten club leadership

2»

Comments

• smile6680smile6680 Posts: 378
    $1, Bob.
    Well, I do have the lower number than the two of us so...

100 Pacer said:
    Didn’t Tim mention about a decade or so ago ~250,000 active paid memberships? Guessing it’s somewhere around the same.
    Thank you for a reasonable answer. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Search Rubys Dad posts. That’s Tim’s board handle. Maybe it’s in there. If it is it will be outdated by years. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Search Rubys Dad posts. That’s Tim’s board handle. Maybe it’s in there. If it is it will be outdated by years. 
    I appreciate it. This started out as an honest light hearted question I thought someone may know off the top of their heads. I wasn't looking to put a lot of effort into finding the answer. If the actual( or rounded) number comes up Than great. 
  • reditalianreditalian Posts: 329
    back in the day they used to have everyone in order of how many posts you had but they stopped that around 10 years ago. Every post counted so everyone tried to get in on every post lol, I was top 50 for awhile. Back in the SENROCK, Earthgirl, Cateeto days. This forum used to be really awesome...very family oriented. That's long gone for the most part.
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,787
    back in the day they used to have everyone in order of how many posts you had but they stopped that around 10 years ago. Every post counted so everyone tried to get in on every post lol, I was top 50 for awhile. Back in the SENROCK, Earthgirl, Cateeto days. This forum used to be really awesome...very family oriented. That's long gone for the most part.
    81, comebackgirl and others!  Still a bunch of old timers on here. But I agree, the need to know everything attitude definitely changed the tone of the conversations. Why does it matter how many members there are?  Its a shit ton! :)
    edited April 2022
    I remember back then. I didn't realize there was an on going post tally though. I never really posted over the 20 plus years until recently.
    Get_Right said:
    81, comebackgirl and others!  Still a bunch of old timers on here. But I agree, the need to know everything attitude definitely changed the tone of the conversations. Why does it matter how many members there are?  Its a shit ton! :)
    It doesn't other than a small insignificant bet I made with a friend. It morphed into whatever this thread has become. 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Get_Right said:
    81, comebackgirl and others!  Still a bunch of old timers on here. But I agree, the need to know everything attitude definitely changed the tone of the conversations. Why does it matter how many members there are?  Its a shit ton!

Ahh, those were the days.
    Get_Right said:
    That’s great there’s still some more around! Haha that’s right! 

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

smile6680 said:
    I remember back then. I didn't realize there was an on going post tally though. I never really posted over the 20 plus years until recently.
    Oh yeah I spent hours on here trying to get my numbers up lol. They took away almost all of them awhile ago though lol.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

mattcoz said:
    Get_Right said:
    81, comebackgirl and others!  Still a bunch of old timers on here. But I agree, the need to know everything attitude definitely changed the tone of the conversations. Why does it matter how many members there are?  Its a shit ton!

Ahh, those were the days.
    Yup when it was just positive vibes and talking about who was meeting who at which show and SENROCK’s weekly pick of a live show. 

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

• IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,679
    smile6680 said:
    How many active members are there currently? 

“We’re constantly working on how we can make that experience better and get more tickets into the hands of the fan club members. It really is our goal,” says Bierman. At one point, the club had more than 200,000 active, dues-paying members, and while Bierman politely declines to give a current figure, he says, “enrollment is pretty consistent, and we do see some new interest. We also have quite a few diehards who have been members since the very beginning.”

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2