Anyone from 10C want to comment?

iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
I don't usually complain but we are less than a month from the start of this tour without fan 2 fan being opened yet. It's really quite ridiculous for this to be an advertised option and it still not be open this close to the start of the tour for those of us that need to sell tickets. If it wasn't advertised that would be one thing but it was.. 

Comments

• ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 654
    Right on.  Give us a date and time.  But that would cut into the manufactured desperation necessary to move those PJ Premiums!
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,949
    I’ll comment. The fan to fan option is a good thing for fans and complaining about it seems entitled to me. 
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    I’ll comment. The fan to fan option is a good thing for fans and complaining about it seems entitled to me. 
    Eh? No one is saying it's not good.. But to be good it actually has to be active and you have to actually have a chance to use it. 
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    Why is it good in its current iteration?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,456
    I like that you think someone from 10C will comment here. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,821
    cmalisze said:

It's better than fans not realizing they could be charged for five shows then freaking out when they realize they can't transfer tickets.

"I know 10C won't let me transfer, but I've always my dues on time and I really didn't think I'd be charged for all these shows and I can't afford them and I don't know what to do!?? Please help!!!?"
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    cmalisze said:

How many other bands have this as an option?
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    cmalisze said:

You do understand the option is pointless if not enough time is given to use it right? 
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    I bet they are waiting for premium tickets to be sold out
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,456
    Ticketmaster won't even let me sell my Jerry Cantrell April 17 tickets until April 16
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    cmalisze said:

You do understand the option is pointless if not enough time is given to use it right? 
    How much time is needed? You have a pool of people waiting to buy tickets on the exchange and a pool of people waiting to sell. I’ve bought tickets and sold tickets day of the show multiple times. 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    cmalisze said:

Currently this band doesn't have it as an option.
    mattcoz said:
    cmalisze said:

Currently this band doesn't have it as an option.
    So no other bands? 
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    cmalisze said:

Several. Dave Matthews immediately comes to mind. Difference being you know exactly what you're getting there. Unlike today. Tool also has a fairly decent model only it relies on TM presale and the buyer purchasing at on-sale opposed to a random process. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    cmalisze said:

How much time is needed? You have a pool of people waiting to buy tickets on the exchange and a pool of people waiting to sell. I’ve bought tickets and sold tickets day of the show multiple times. 
    Some people are hesitant to get on a plane without having a ticket. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702
    ComeToTX said:
    cmalisze said:

That would be me. 🙋‍♂️
    ComeToTX said:
    cmalisze said:

So for those folks they’ll probably need f2f to open up 8-14 days before the show. But it seems like it’s the sellers throwing more of a fit. 
  • heartofadogheartofadog Portland, OR Posts: 357
    I understand the frustration but also if you don’t want to book a flight without a ticket (which makes sense), consider that you may just not see that show. I have missed many shows because I could not make the logistics work. I did not ever blame the band, any band.
    1993: Portland, OR (09/06), Seattle, WA (12/07), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    1995: Seattle, WA (02/05)
    1996: Seattle, WA (09/16)
    1997:
    Oakland, CA (11/19)
    1998:
    Portland, OR (07/18), Seattle, WA (07/21), Seattle, WA (07/22)
    2000: Bellingham, WA (05/10), Vancouver, BC (05/11), Mountain View, CA (10/31), Portland, OR (11/02), Seattle, WA (11/05), Seattle, WA (11/06)
    2002: Seattle, WA (12/05), Seattle, WA (12/06), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    2003: Vancouver, BC (05/30), Seattle, WA (10/22)
    2005: Quincy, WA (09/01)
    2006: Portland, OR (07/20), Quincy, WA (07/22), Quincy, WA (07/23)
    2009: Berlin, DE (08/15), Seattle, WA (9/21), Seattle, WA (9/22)
    2010: Berlin, DE (06/30)
    2013: Los Angeles, CA (11/23), Los Angeles, CA (11/24), Portland, OR (11/29), Spokane, WA (11/30)
    2018: Seattle, WA (08/10)
    2022: Seattle, WA (02/22), New York, NY (09/10), New York, NY (09/11), Camden, NJ (09/14), Denver, CO (09/22)
    2023: St. Paul, MN (08/31), St. Paul, MN (09/02)
    2024: Portland, OR (05/10), Sacramento, CA (05/13), Los Angeles, CA (05/21), Los Angeles, CA (05/22), Seattle, WA (05/28)
  • mattl8787mattl8787 Posts: 98
    When it does open I now unfortunately might have 2 Toronto GA's to unload.  :(