Options

I Was Just Nowhere Near Your Neighborhood - Singles print

2»

Comments

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    Mine arrived today in a GIANT tube. 😁
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    on2legs said:
    Hahaha. Mine is scheduled to arrive today. I’m away,  but sending my mother in law over to bring it in.  
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    on2legs said:

Whoa!!!  :o   
  • Options
    This looks amazing!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    Hope we see more PJ related prints like this one. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:

I hope so too.

My UPS tracker say's it'll be here by tomorrow evening. If not won't see this till next Tuesday, being Black Friday / Easter & all here.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,498
    Mine said it was arriving yesterday then changed to arriving late. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Mine came Monday. Just opened it now because I was away.  Arrived in a giant tube with correct size paper.  Beautiful print. 
    Curious the difference between the sales. Mine has AP and  7/15 in bottom right hand corner.  
  • Options
    Mine came Monday. Just opened it now because I was away.  Arrived in a giant tube with correct size paper.  Beautiful print. 
    Curious the difference between the sales. Mine has AP and  7/15 in bottom right hand corner.  

Cool. :)
  • Options
    Same here… numbered out of 15.  

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,888
    on2legs said:

I have a Gaslight Anthem print that is the same color scheme as this poster and of a house. It is signed by the whole band. I was tempted to get this one, but the two look a lot alike, so I passed. Great print.

I wish PJ would branch out more with the artists they use for their posters. Would love to see one by Daniel Danger.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    AP just arrived, here in Canada. I'm shocked it arrived so soon. And .... no customs or duty fees from UPS!!!! :o:o

The customs form was only for 10 bucks. Usually UPS will want something that comes outside of Canada. Anything! But for the first time EVER, I wasn't charged for a poster tube that was shipped from the USA, that landed here, in Canada in just a week. :o    

The print is pretty cool. Mine doesn't have a number, just his signature.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    That’s awesome! Was yours the $45 one?  And is yours gray? Or is that just the photo? Mine definitely seems more blue than yours. I’ll snap a pic. 
  • Options
    Here’s mine. Numbered out of 15. Not signed

• Options

The quality ink on yours is much better them mine. I have lines come down & a few smudges around the print.

• Options
    on2legs said:

I have a Gaslight Anthem print that is the same color scheme as this poster and of a house. It is signed by the whole band. I was tempted to get this one, but the two look a lot alike, so I passed. Great print.

I wish PJ would branch out more with the artists they use for their posters. Would love to see one by Daniel Danger.
    Check out page one! 

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,498
    Got home from vacation and picked up my AP 9 of 15 from the post office. Looks really nice.
  • Options
    Wishing I had a numbered one. My print .. the quality isn't that great. Smudges & white lines though out. The ink / quality is different then what you guy's received. Artist said I either get a full refund or I could rip this one and he sends me a new one but I have to pay for the shipping cost, which is $30 US to Canada. I'm just keeping it.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Wishing I had a numbered one. My print .. the quality isn't that great. Smudges & white lines though out. The ink / quality is different then what you guy's received. Artist said I either get a full refund or I could rip this one and he sends me a new one but I have to pay for the shipping cost, which is $30 US to Canada. I'm just keeping it.
    That stinks. Fair response from the artist, just sucks shipping is so high for you.  Mine, even in the gigantic tube with correct size paper, has slight damage on top right edge.  I plan to frame it and know it won’t be visible in frame, so I didn’t bother to complain. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    That stinks. Fair response from the artist, just sucks shipping is so high for you.  Mine, even in the gigantic tube with correct size paper, has slight damage on top right edge.  I plan to frame it and know it won’t be visible in frame, so I didn’t bother to complain. 

Yeah if I lived in the USA I don't mind ripping the poster and paying for the postage for a new one. But another $30 US, almost $40 CDN?  It's not worth it. Just wished the quality of the product I received was better.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,888
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Yeah if I lived in the USA I don't mind ripping the poster and paying for the postage for a new one. But another $30 US, almost $40 CDN?  It's not worth it. Just wished the quality of the product I received was better.
    If he could guarantee that you'd get a better print, I would just plunk down the postage and get the replacement. Those defects would forever bug me, and if you ever decided to sell it, it would detract from the value. It does suck that they sent you a defective print, though.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2