Your Favourite Concert Pictures (yours or others)

1235»

Comments

  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,090

    Benaroya Hall, 2015. Photo by Amy Allen. I was a little further back and mostly observed the no photography request. I’m glad she didn’t. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 6,969

    Benaroya Hall, 2015. Photo by Amy Allen. I was a little further back and mostly observed the no photography request. I’m glad she didn’t. 
    Amazing shot. 

    I regret not bringing my 10x optical zoom camera to TOTD in Philly. 

    That's how I got a few of the better pix in my previous post. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 37,607
    I think if I had to name ONE favorite concert photo, it would be this one:
    Ditto Music on Twitter 1967 The Whos Pete Townshend throws his guitar  from stage the same night Keith Moon was banned for life from the Holiday  Inn MusicMoments httpstcoANhJbAGeZk  Twitter

    "I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore











  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 5,726
    brianlux said:
    I think if I had to name ONE favorite concert photo, it would be this one:
    Ditto Music on Twitter 1967 The Whos Pete Townshend throws his guitar  from stage the same night Keith Moon was banned for life from the Holiday  Inn MusicMoments httpstcoANhJbAGeZk  Twitter

    Pete!!!!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 32,289

    I think I'll move to Australia


  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 13,972
      

    Inhaler last night 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 9,904
    edited August 3
    see next post!
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 9,904
    JOEJOEJOE said:

    Foos in Glasgow 2019......wife took this from the side of the stage
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,523
    Poncier said:
      

    Inhaler last night 
    I'm not familiar w/ Inhaler...but at least in this pic he resembles mid-90's era Eddie....the b/w guitar, shirt, hair, posture, grip on mic. You sure that's not a Pearl Jam photo, haha
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 32,495
    jjflash said:
    Poncier said:
      

    Inhaler last night 
    I'm not familiar w/ Inhaler...but at least in this pic he resembles mid-90's era Eddie....the b/w guitar, shirt, hair, posture, grip on mic. You sure that's not a Pearl Jam photo, haha
    Pearl Jam Played Their First Ever Show On This Day in 1990  setlistfm
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 5,726
    jjflash said:
    Poncier said:
      

    Inhaler last night 
    I'm not familiar w/ Inhaler...but at least in this pic he resembles mid-90's era Eddie....the b/w guitar, shirt, hair, posture, grip on mic. You sure that's not a Pearl Jam photo, haha
    I know Bono’s son in is this band. I am not sure if this is him in the photo though. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 13,972
    GlowGirl said:
    jjflash said:
    Poncier said:
      

    Inhaler last night 
    I'm not familiar w/ Inhaler...but at least in this pic he resembles mid-90's era Eddie....the b/w guitar, shirt, hair, posture, grip on mic. You sure that's not a Pearl Jam photo, haha
    I know Bono’s son in is this band. I am not sure if this is him in the photo though. 
    That is Bono's son, Eli Hewson.

    There is a resemblance to young Bono



    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 13,972



    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Radiohead 
    Underneath this smile lies everything...
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,499

    Here are a few I've taken the past several years.
     




    Virginia Bach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 4,732
    Wow. Professional stuff. Very nice.
  • edwhoedwho Posts: 775

    John Henry Bonham 1973 San Francisco (Neal Preston photo)
    "This is no last tour. We're here, and we'll always come back. It would be a criminal act to break up this band." James Patrick Page (June 1977)
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,167
    ymalkiel said:
    This is my favorite concert photo of all time: Bob Gruen’s picture of The Clash live in Boston, MA. February 16, 1979.
    I absolutely thought of this exact shot too when I read what this thread was about! It's rare a pic captures a band with as much energy as the Clash had live this well.  Epic shot!
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 37,607
    Last Friday, The Dream Syndicate. 

    IMG

    "I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore











  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 13,972


    I think we can all agree this is the greatest live shot ever.

    😆
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 37,607
    Poncier said:


    I think we can all agree this is the greatest live shot ever.

    😆

    OMG, please tell me that's not Stone! 
    :lol:

    "I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore











  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 13,972
    That is Stone in Mansfield MA.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 6,969
    edited August 6
    Dug up a few more







  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 813
    Not sure these are in the same league as everyone else’s but they are my favourite gig photos that I’ve taken. I’m always reminded of The frenzy as Matt approached.

  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 4,732
    Like the movement captured in the blurry ones. Great!

    Also the fnm was killer. I showed up and saw all those flowers and white. Opened with motherf..ker at my show. Super cool
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 5,937
    edited August 8
    I was digging through my old Flickr account the other day and found some PJ photos from 09

    London O2:


    London Shepherds Bush:


    Post edited by goldrush on
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

    “Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 37,607
    goldrush said:
    I was digging through my old Flickr account the other day and found some some PJ photos from 09

    London O2:


    London Shepherds Bush:



    Those are great!  Especially like the one of Mike!
    That second to last one though... why is Ed sitting on that guys head?!
    "I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore











  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 5,937
    brianlux said:
    goldrush said:
    I was digging through my old Flickr account the other day and found some PJ photos from 09

    London O2:


    London Shepherds Bush:



    Those are great!  Especially like the one of Mike!
    That second to last one though... why is Ed sitting on that guys head?!
    Ha ha! That’s what you get for pushing through to the front row!

    The second and third photos are of Leaving Here. I really like the second one because Mike, Jeff, Ed, and Stone are all singing.

    My profile pic is also from the London O2 show.
    Mike doing his thing


    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

    “Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 37,607
    goldrush said:
    brianlux said:
    goldrush said:
    I was digging through my old Flickr account the other day and found some PJ photos from 09

    London O2:


    London Shepherds Bush:



    Those are great!  Especially like the one of Mike!
    That second to last one though... why is Ed sitting on that guys head?!
    Ha ha! That’s what you get for pushing through to the front row!

    The second and third photos are of Leaving Here. I really like the second one because Mike, Jeff, Ed, and Stone are all singing.

    My profile pic is also from the London O2 show.
    Mike doing his thing



    Awesome! 
    "I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore











Sign In or Register to comment.