Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    Jumb0 said:
    This is a fantastic thread

• Faaaaaaaaaa
    This is funny
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,398
    Do people not buy tickets to other acts through ticketmaster? 
    Pearl Jam isn’t just any act! People have their right to tickets cause they have a sister who’s brothers wife’s cousin is stone’s dog Walker 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    Oh and I was an intern at Epic records in 91 so I should have a black card for everything Pearl Jam for life and I don’t damn it! 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    And why do people only take advantage of the forums AFTER their confusion cost them tix? They obviously have access but only choose to use it to complain rather than get help? It makes no sense…
    It truly seems like some fan out there could make $$$ creating a single YouTube video explaining the process. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,112
    I just bought my tickets and feel like I got ripped off and the concert probably won't be worth the $1500 I spent on 4 tickets.
    If you want 3 of them I will sell them for $1500 cash.
    So the bottom line is you're trying to scalp 3 of your tickets so yours is free?
    Can you imagine buying those and having that in your ear all night?
    This all seems totally on the up and up

pjl44 said:

See my first post to this one  there is another thread that opened from someone that today is their first post. 

Feeling like an article on consequence of sound coming about tickets and “fan anger”
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 654
    Maybe, just maybe...hear me out...Pearl Jam did all this to gain social popularity in the celebrity media.  What is the celebrity media?
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,383
    The lack of critical thinking skills and reading comprehension  is scary.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    The lack of critical thinking skills and reading comprehension  is scary.  

Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    And why do people only take advantage of the forums AFTER their confusion cost them tix? They obviously have access but only choose to use it to complain rather than get help? It makes no sense…

Seriously. Just ask questions. I've been hanging out on here for the past month, and pretty much anyone who has asked a legit question has had it answered. I've seen numerous people who were only signed up for the VF sale get course-corrected and entered into the lottery, or just had confusion cleared up.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,510
    So if they joined just now the OP could not have entered the ten club lottery 

The frustration is 100% on ticketmaster
    JP218404 said:
    pjl44 said:

See my first post to this one  there is another thread that opened from someone that today is their first post. 

Feeling like an article on consequence of sound coming about tickets and “fan anger”
    If this is the best sock puppet they can get to try and stoke a mob....
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited March 2022
    JP218404 said:
    Was in the lottery,
    I don't care to join clubs, made a mistake joining this one - you have deepened my philosophy on club mentality
    not out there does not make me go hmm because you went hmm about me not caring what you think about me not being out there
    was the 2nd person in queue at 10am
    I was ripped off, now selling all 4 tickets don't care to be surrounded by Ten Club members
    There is no queue for Ten Club tickets, it's a lottery.  This was TicketMaster.
    And I have more bad news for you...unless your tickets are for the NY or Denver shows, you can't sell them because they are non-transferable. All you can do is wait for Fan-to-Fan to open and throw them back into the pot and hope someone buys them.

This entire ticket thing this time around is like people never bought tickets for anything and have no clue how any of this works

reading is fundamental 
    Yeah. I get that it's complicated

this thread reminds me of the goal zero camping light I just bought. I read all the negative reviews first and every negative one was  because they didn’t bother to read the instructions on how to get the light out of “demo mode” so it kept cycling brightness and turning off

they all blamed the company for making a crap product 

this is that 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,624

If you want 3 of them I will sell them for $1500 cash.
    Where are the seats?
    This weekend we rock Portland
This discussion has been closed.