Phoenix/Glendale ROLL CALL

Comments

• bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    edited May 2022
    bgirl59 said:
    Wahoooo! :joy: Is anyone is driving to the show from Scottsdale? I thought it was a great coincidence when the May 9th date was announced since I'll be in Scottsdale for a work thing - until my transportation arrangements fell through yesterday. I'll be staying at The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch 7700 E McCormick Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. If you or someone you know can give me a ride to the show please PM me. Or does anyone know of a free shuttle or anything? :anguished: 

(PS) I don't have a back up plan and if I can't find a ride from Scottsdale I will miss the show. I can offer some cash towards a t-shirt, and I'll even stand in the merch line for you :persevere:
    I don’t think there’s any shuttles or public transit that will get u to the venue. It’s way on the other side of the valley from Scottsdale. It’s a good 35 min drive on the freeway between the two. 
    Thank you for the information  - now I'm terrified I will miss the show-  :'( should have had a back up plan, I know- are there any Pearl Jam fans in Scottsdale? if there is anyone who knows anyone who is driving from Scottsdale to the show and has time and room for one more please PM me..   :#
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 709
    bgirl59 said:
    bgirl59 said:
    Wahoooo! :joy: Is anyone is driving to the show from Scottsdale? I thought it was a great coincidence when the May 9th date was announced since I'll be in Scottsdale for a work thing - until my transportation arrangements fell through yesterday. I'll be staying at The Scottsdale Resort & Spa. If you or someone you know can give me a ride to the show please PM me. Or does anyone know of a free shuttle or anything? :anguished: 

(PS) I don't have a back up plan and if I can't find a ride from Scottsdale I will miss the show. I can offer some cash towards a t-shirt, and I'll even stand in the merch line for you :persevere:
    I don’t think there’s any shuttles or public transit that will get u to the venue. It’s way on the other side of the valley from Scottsdale. It’s a good 35 min drive on the freeway between the two. 
    Thank you for the information  - now I'm terrified I will miss the show-  :'( should have had a back up plan, I know- are there any Pearl Jam fans in Scottsdale? if there is anyone who knows anyone who is driving from Scottsdale to the show and has time and room for one more please PM me..   :#
    An Uber should only be about $30 each way.
    edited May 2022
    Anyone staying at The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch, 7700 E McCormick Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ 85258??
    bgirl59 said:
    bgirl59 said:
    Wahoooo! :joy: Is anyone is driving to the show from Scottsdale? I thought it was a great coincidence when the May 9th date was announced since I'll be in Scottsdale for a work thing - until my transportation arrangements fell through yesterday. I'll be staying at The Scottsdale Resort & Spa. If you or someone you know can give me a ride to the show please PM me. Or does anyone know of a free shuttle or anything? :anguished: 

Thank you Chukdotcom, but its not. One way is $74 from the hotel to the venue according to the app. Thats why I am reaching out- thank you again though, Pearl Jam fans are the best!
    bgirl59 said:
    bgirl59 said:
    bgirl59 said:

Thank you Chukdotcom, but its not. One way is $74 from the hotel to the venue according to the app. Thats why I am reaching out- thank you again though, Pearl Jam fans are the best!
    Weird. I just checked it out on my Uber app and it showed $29.44.

ps. my plans are still up in the air, but there is a small chance I can help you out.
    bgirl59 said:
    bgirl59 said:
    Weird. I just checked it out on my Uber app and it showed $29.44.

ps. my plans are still up in the air, but there is a small chance I can help you out.
    Thank you,and that is weird- I am actually using the Lyft app- but can they be that different?
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    Does anyone know the parking situation at the arena?  When I click on the link to purchase pre-paid parking it takes me to Ticketmaster, which has options in Lot G ($30 and 9:00 a.m. open) which is next to the arena or Lots L and J which are further away ($20 and 5:30 p.m. open).  I'm guessing just bite the bullet and park at one of these options right?  Can't imagine it will be any cheaper paying at the lot and bypassing TM, but if I'm wrong, I'll just wait it out. 
  • footsteps86footsteps86 Posts: 113
    edited May 2022
    bbiggs said:
    Does anyone know the parking situation at the arena?  When I click on the link to purchase pre-paid parking it takes me to Ticketmaster, which has options in Lot G ($30 and 9:00 a.m. open) which is next to the arena or Lots L and J which are further away ($20 and 5:30 p.m. open).  I'm guessing just bite the bullet and park at one of these options right?  Can't imagine it will be any cheaper paying at the lot and bypassing TM, but if I'm wrong, I'll just wait it out. 
    The Westgate lots will be $15 and they give you a receipt. You can then use that receipt for $15 off your tab at select restaurants.

And if you get to the Westgate lots before 4:30 p.m. then they most likely won't charge you.

https://westgateaz.com/explore/parking/
    Post edited by footsteps86 on
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    ^ Thank you.  Much appreciated.
  • bbiggs said:
    The Westgate lots will be $15 and they give you a receipt. You can then use that receipt for $15 off your tab at select restaurants.

And if you get to the Westgate lots before 4:30 p.m. then they most likely won't charge you.

https://westgateaz.com/explore/parking/
    We used to live in Phoenix and I remember when parking was free at the venue! Well it was built into the ticket price and other fees or something. Always thought it was a pretty easy in and out too compared with a lot of places. We're back for this one, but staying close by so don'tneed to worry about it this go.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,640
    I'm at Top Golf bar cause my hotel restaurant/ bar closed really early for mothers Day and I was hungry! Will be at pre party
  • Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Posts: 1,770
    If anyone can please snag a license plate (if they are in AZ Merch) I would truly appreciate it. I think they are $15. I’ll pay you at the show. My kid is pitching in Chandler at 5:30 and we’ll be heading to the show around 7:30 so most likely walking in as the band starts. I assume most merch (posters, pins, license plates) will be gone. If anyone gets to a merch site early and can hook me up I’d really appreciate it. 
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
    edited May 2022

• DC29940DC29940 Posts: 661
    Wifey and I driving up from Tucson this afternoon! Woo hoo! Been a long time coming, can’t wait!
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    Show day!!
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • JDime20JDime20 Posts: 195
    Landed in PHX! Any idea where the merch booth will be?
    I walked the arena an hour ago and didn’t see anything. 
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    JDime20 said:
    Landed in PHX! Any idea where the merch booth will be?
    I walked the arena an hour ago and didn’t see anything. 
    Just read the email. It’ll be in Westgate Plaza
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • footsteps86footsteps86 Posts: 113
    Yeah, you won't miss the merch. It'll be directly in front of the main entrance of the arena. Also, pro tip...the side gates are closer to the inside merch stands than the main doors at the front entrance.
  • danpenksadanpenksa Posts: 15
    If anyone can please snag a license plate (if they are in AZ Merch) I would truly appreciate it. I think they are $15. I’ll pay you at the show. My kid is pitching in Chandler at 5:30 and we’ll be heading to the show around 7:30 so most likely walking in as the band starts. I assume most merch (posters, pins, license plates) will be gone. If anyone gets to a merch site early and can hook me up I’d really appreciate it. 
    For what it's worth, merch seemed very easy to get in San Diego and LA night 2 (I wasn't at LA night 1).  In LA in particular, there were tons of merch booths inside the venue and many seemed to have easy lines every time I looked.  Every booth I saw had tons of posters up until I stopped looking at around 7:30.  This isn't any sort of rock solid confirmation that you'll be fine tonight, but merch has seemed easy to me (as compared to 2013 tour). If anyone else had a different experience, please feel free to jump in. 
    Just drove to Scottsdale from the airport. Digital sign on the highway said "Even flow on the gas in the left lane"
  • danpenksadanpenksa Posts: 15
    Just drove to Scottsdale from the airport. Digital sign on the highway said "Even flow on the gas in the left lane"
    Driving from Vegas soon and will be on the lookout - real cool!
    danpenksa said:
    Driving from Vegas soon and will be on the lookout - real cool!
    I think it was on 202 North. Or right before it. Never been here before...
  • Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Posts: 1,770

Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • DC29940DC29940 Posts: 661
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    ADOT getting in on the action 

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702

That is great!
  • SH211703SH211703 Posts: 55
    All ready!!!! Been in town a few days from DC. 
  • JP199922JP199922 Posts: 7
    Yeah, you won't miss the merch. It'll be directly in front of the main entrance of the arena. Also, pro tip...the side gates are closer to the inside merch stands than the main doors at the front entrance.
    Do they typically open all gates for events, or just the main entrance?  Thanks.
  • JP199922JP199922 Posts: 7
    Please ignore my last comment, I just read the email from 10 club regarding entering the arena.  Thanks.  Everybody, have a great time tonight!
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    GA go to gate 7. Can’t get in any other gate.