Camden is in

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    I originally read this sentence and assumed it meant that 10c had their usual allotment of good seats plus more than usual at the back. Not so sure now. 

In order to accommodate more Ten Club members than ever before, please be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread further back than usual, and include some of the best seat locations in the house.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • 202 Row H for me. 363xxx, about where I thought I'd be. 
    Philly 4-28-03 Camden 7-5-03 Philly 10-3-05
    Boston 5-24-06 Camden 5-27-06 Camden 5-28-06 DC 5-30-06 Chicago 8-5-07 Camden 6-19-08 Camden 6-20-08 DC 6-22-08 NY 6-24-08 NY 6-25-08 NY 8-4-08 (Ed) Newark 8-7-08 (Ed) Philly 6-11-09 (Ed) Philly 10-27-09 Philly 10-28-09 Philly 10-30-09 Philly 10-31-09 NY 5-20-10 NY 5-21-10
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,392
    Lifted said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Lifted said:
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:
    203 Row E - Im a 405XXX'er 
    203 row C. 137,xxx. Not sure how they do tickets based on seniority. Great seats for your number. Enjoy! 

Add me to the confused list -- 26xxx and I got 202 Row M. By far the worst 10C seats I've ever had.

Denver seats are in line with what I usually get. Morbidly curious what I get for Vegas...
    Have you ever been to a show in the northeast? Because they allocated more ten club seats, and only scheduled one show in the Philly area, it was pretty clear that a lot of members weren't going to get as close as they may have in the past, or would for other cities with less demand.

I've sat in seats in Camden very close to where yours are, and they are great seats. Generally the best location for sound in the venue. 

Also would be curious to know where your seats are in Denver, as you're comparing seats in a large arena to seats in an amphitheater that holds 7k. Unless you're up front on the side of the pit in Denver, Your seats are probably better in Camden, and even that would be debatable.
    He has one of the lowest 10c numbers in existence.  That type of number is always in the first five rows.  
    Lol....I read it as a 200 number, not 26xxx. Makes a lot more sense then. My apologies OG.....you should be offered backstage passes and a personal fence front and center in GA with that number.
    Ha ha. I like your idea!  ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,341
    JimmyV said:
    I originally read this sentence and assumed it meant that 10c had their usual allotment of good seats plus more than usual at the back. Not so sure now. 

In order to accommodate more Ten Club members than ever before, please be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread further back than usual, and include some of the best seat locations in the house.

Still wouldn't explain people doing better with worse 10-C numbers.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    JimmyV said:

That was the same message for the 2018 ballpark shows and 2020 spring tour.  

This seems like more than a couple of mistakes made to me which is expected to happen.It seems like something really got messed up with their seat selecting algorithm taking seniority into account.
  • TuckerKattTuckerKatt Posts: 123
    202 Row H for me. 363xxx, about where I thought I'd be. 
    So in 202, we have 137xxx in Row C, 363xxx in Row H, and 26xxx in Row M. Maybe Charlie Kelly/Wildcard did ticket allocations for Camden  :D 
  • SB129840SB129840 Posts: 115
    Get_Right said:
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:
    203 row C. 137,xxx. Not sure how they do tickets based on seniority. Great seats for your number. Enjoy! 
    Did you have reserved as your first choice?
    Yes, reserved first. I never put in for GA with my number so low. 
  • SB129840SB129840 Posts: 115
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:

Add me to the confused list -- 26xxx and I got 202 Row M. By far the worst 10C seats I've ever had.

Denver seats are in line with what I usually get. Morbidly curious what I get for Vegas...
    This I don’t get at all. You should have better seats than anyone in the venue. 
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    Lifted said:
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:

Have you ever been to a show in the northeast? Because they allocated more ten club seats, and only scheduled one show in the Philly area, it was pretty clear that a lot of members weren't going to get as close as they may have in the past, or would for other cities with less demand.

I've sat in seats in Camden very close to where yours are, and they are great seats. Generally the best location for sound in the venue. 

Also would be curious to know where your seats are in Denver, as you're comparing seats in a large arena to seats in an amphitheater that holds 7k. Unless you're up front on the side of the pit in Denver, Your seats are probably better in Camden, and even that would be debatable.
    Yes, been to dozens of shows in the NE. Prior Camden shows I was front row (of the 100s) or third row once they implemented the first-two-rows-lottery thing. I know they have premium seating and other programs which will push 10C seats back but my confusion comes from people here with higher 10C numbers getting better seats -- like 137xxx being 10 rows in front of me in the same section. 

Denver I am at the front of the first side section (Stone), that's what I'm used to getting since they brought the pit back. So those are closer but not centered like in Camden. 

Bottom line: 202/M will still be great!! But the results being posted here do not add up.

Given the ignorance/misreading of your member number, and the subsequent insinuation on my part....that's quite a tactful response. Lol, I like your style.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    Hope this gets straightened out for you guys. Would love to see a spreadsheet of who got what and where. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,444
    The assignment of seats seems very odd here. I’ll be interested to see what seats are available in the public sale tomorrow. 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,444
    melwert said:
    Interesting thread. Selection process seems very odd. For informational purposes, 472xxx, 202 Row N. Put in for GA and reserved. Happy with my seats, would always love to be closer but right smack in the middle.  
    I’m 461XXX and got 202 row P. I’m happy just to be in the building, but the whole thing just seems bizarre. I wonder what went wrong. 
  • TuckerKattTuckerKatt Posts: 123
    Lifted said:
    Lifted said:
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:

Yes, been to dozens of shows in the NE. Prior Camden shows I was front row (of the 100s) or third row once they implemented the first-two-rows-lottery thing. I know they have premium seating and other programs which will push 10C seats back but my confusion comes from people here with higher 10C numbers getting better seats -- like 137xxx being 10 rows in front of me in the same section. 

Denver I am at the front of the first side section (Stone), that's what I'm used to getting since they brought the pit back. So those are closer but not centered like in Camden. 

Bottom line: 202/M will still be great!! But the results being posted here do not add up.

Given the ignorance/misreading of your member number, and the subsequent insinuation on my part....that's quite a tactful response. Lol, I like your style.
    Ha let's buy each other a beer at Camden
  • rmwatsonrmwatson Posts: 159
    448xxx here, and am 202 Row N
  • rjmkrmrjmkrm Posts: 10
    Anyone else still waiting?
     I have the confirmation email from last week, but no notification of seat location yet from TM?
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,392
    rjmkrm said:
    Anyone else still waiting?
     I have the confirmation email from last week, but no notification of seat location yet from TM?
    Mine went to my junk folder.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Not there.  Very odd.  My Credit card has been charged too?
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,341
    rjmkrm said:
    Not there.  Very odd.  My Credit card has been charged too?

Did you log in to your Ticketmaster account? They may be in there, ready to be "claimed."
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,788
    There does not seem to be any consistency.  I went for reserved only and got 104 row M.  About what I expected for my 175XXX. 
    yes.  Just did that.  Not there
  • rfherbstrfherbst Posts: 28
    696,XXX
    GAPIT2 (not sure what the "2" means)
    First PJ show for both my son and me
    It's been a week since the notification and I'm still in a state of disbelief/shock.
    Fully realizing how incredibly lucky I am.
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Get_Right said:
    There does not seem to be any consistency.  I went for reserved only and got 104 row M.  About what I expected for my 175XXX. 
    I’m 174k and am in 203 row L

The last time PJ played Camden my friend who’s number is slightly better than mine. Maybe 160k picked up his tickets at the tenclub window and was the last row of section 203.  I was in 104 about 3/4 back with a number 15k higher than his.  At first they didn’t even have his envelope and then they “found it” pretty sure they quick grabbed some seats that they had in the “oh shit we forgot someone pile” He sent numerous emails after the concert and I don’t think he ever got an explanation. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I wonder if the venue, being an amphitheatre, was able to pull some of the better seats for their season seat members.

Pretty sure that is why the band stopped played these sort of venues several years ago.
    Get_Right said:

The last time PJ played Camden my friend who’s number is slightly better than mine. Maybe 160k picked up his tickets at the tenclub window and was the last row of section 203.  I was in 104 about 3/4 back with a number 15k higher than his.  At first they didn’t even have his envelope and then they “found it” pretty sure they quick grabbed some seats that they had in the “oh shit we forgot someone pile” He sent numerous emails after the concert and I don’t think he ever got an explanation. 

Did you request GA as well or just reserved? 
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

GA/Reserve.
    my brother did same and got 100 Row E.  His number around 140k
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

GA/Reserve.
    my brother did same and got 100 Row E.  His number around 140k

So strange.  I still think it has something to do with requesting GA, but there is no consistency. Unfortunately it is unlikely we will get any explanation. Enjoy the show!
    Is the email coming from Ticketstoday?
  • rfherbst said:
    696,XXX
    GAPIT2 (not sure what the "2" means)
    First PJ show for both my son and me
    It's been a week since the notification and I'm still in a state of disbelief/shock.
    Fully realizing how incredibly lucky I am.
    The “2” means nothing. Your in the pit right in the front of the stage. For some reason every show I have been in the pit, which is A LOT of shows lol, at this venue always says GAPIT2 for some reason. But it’s literally the pit in front of the stage.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Thankful for 10 Club to be in the building. My #524xxx and got Sect. 202 Row V middle. I have always gotten good 10C tickets about where I expected to be before, but did not think I would be in last row here. Put in for GA, reserved and lawn after missing on Earthlings tickets. C U in September!
    E Rutherford, 2006
    MSG I & II 2008
    EV United Palace 2008
    Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010
    EV Beacon 2011
    Wrigley 2013, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, SD, LA 1 & 2
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    Ed Sullivan Theater/Central Park 2015
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway 1
    RRHOF 2017
    2018 Seattle I & @, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St. Paul 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    I got Sec 202 too. 
    Seems to not be seniority based. But I’m happy to be inside and straight up the middle…. one things fo’ sure….that sections gonna be on it’s feet.