Camden is in

Comments

• A possible explanation for the seat locations mess is the 10c gave people whose choice was reserved only a first shot at tickets and assigned them first. 

People who put in for GA and Reserved might have been bounced to the back of the pile once their GA request didn’t hit and their 10c number was ignored (I.e seniority out the window).

Just a theory. 
    I don’t think so. I only put in for reserved and ended up in 202, row E, yet I was in sect 104 both nights in 2008. I do agree that they might feel being in the center sections offers a better view, but if seniority was in play, wouldn’t I just be pushed over to sect. 102? 

I am truly happy to be in the building.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,130
    edited March 2022
    Sec 201 Row E
    313xxx (Dad’s seats)
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    In the other thread, someone posted they had Member 695xxx Sec 201 Row H.

Where I am 539XXX, Section 201 Row V. So it looks like they just made the assignments randomly. 

Camden was my #1 choice this round, with all 3 options picked (GA/Seats/Lawn).
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,341
    edited March 2022
    JimmyV said:
    This might be the new normal with Premium (don't call it Platinum!) ticketing. 

That would mean a bunch of great seats going to the general public. What we are seeing is people with bad 10-C numbers doing way better in many cases than people with great 10-C numbers.
    As to the GA/reserved theory, the person I know who pulled fourth row with a bad number selected GA as first priority.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 454
    edited March 2022
    Holy shit I got pit tickets for Camden! First time for a newer TC member! MSG and Camden?! Gonna be a good fall. 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    Ryan_WFC said:
    JimmyV said:

That would mean a bunch of great seats going to the general public. What we are seeing is people with bad 10-C numbers doing way better in many cases than people with great 10-C numbers.
    As to the GA/reserved theory, the person I know who pulled fourth row with a bad number selected GA as first priority.
    I keep seeing people in the 200 sections but not a lot in the 100's. Are there clear examples of people with low numbers getting great seats?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyV said:
    Ryan_WFC said:
    JimmyV said:

I keep seeing people in the 200 sections but not a lot in the 100's. Are there clear examples of people with low numbers getting great seats?
    Deal is still in eddies suitcase.
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,341
    edited March 2022
    JimmyV said:
    Ryan_WFC said:
    JimmyV said:

Yeah there have been a bunch of people posting section-100 locations, some with bad 10-C numbers. As well as people with worse numbers getting better 200-level seats than people with better numbers.
    Platinum/premium ticketing doesn't explain any of that.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    JimmyV said:
    Ryan_WFC said:
    JimmyV said:

Deal is still in eddies suitcase.
    I remember a few years ago there was a contest for some show where the winner got to watch from a recliner just off stage. I always wanted to see the band's reaction to that. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Ryan_WFC said:
    There goes my theory then. Thx for clarifying.
    Severed Hand
  • TuckerKattTuckerKatt Posts: 123
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:
    203 Row E - Im a 405XXX'er 
    203 row C. 137,xxx. Not sure how they do tickets based on seniority. Great seats for your number. Enjoy! 

Add me to the confused list -- 26xxx and I got 202 Row M. By far the worst 10C seats I've ever had.

Denver seats are in line with what I usually get. Morbidly curious what I get for Vegas...
  • qcreteqcrete Posts: 135
    Xclub #139xxx and I just looked at my seats that were allocated to be in section 201row L - happy to get tickets but I have much better ten club seats at previous Camden shows 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,935
    I think some of the seating issues are related to the subjectivity of what constitutes the best seats. Are the center sections but further back better than on the wings and closer or is it the other way around?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    Ryan_WFC said:
    Haven't they been doing "lottery rows" where they randomly assign a few prime rows regardless of seniority? If so I'd think your friend is most likely that. 
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,880
    qcrete said:
    Xclub #139xxx and I just looked at my seats that were allocated to be in section 201row L - happy to get tickets but I have much better ten club seats at previous Camden shows 
    Ditto I'm with you in that row
    193xxx
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:
    203 row C. 137,xxx. Not sure how they do tickets based on seniority. Great seats for your number. Enjoy! 

Add me to the confused list -- 26xxx and I got 202 Row M. By far the worst 10C seats I've ever had.

Denver seats are in line with what I usually get. Morbidly curious what I get for Vegas...
    Have you ever been to a show in the northeast? Because they allocated more ten club seats, and only scheduled one show in the Philly area, it was pretty clear that a lot of members weren't going to get as close as they may have in the past, or would for other cities with less demand.

I've sat in seats in Camden very close to where yours are, and they are great seats. Generally the best location for sound in the venue. 

Also would be curious to know where your seats are in Denver, as you're comparing seats in a large arena to seats in an amphitheater that holds 7k. Unless you're up front on the side of the pit in Denver, Your seats are probably better in Camden, and even that would be debatable.
    Lifted said:
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:

Have you ever been to a show in the northeast? Because they allocated more ten club seats, and only scheduled one show in the Philly area, it was pretty clear that a lot of members weren't going to get as close as they may have in the past, or would for other cities with less demand.

I've sat in seats in Camden very close to where yours are, and they are great seats. Generally the best location for sound in the venue. 

Also would be curious to know where your seats are in Denver, as you're comparing seats in a large arena to seats in an amphitheater that holds 7k. Unless you're up front on the side of the pit in Denver, Your seats are probably better in Camden, and even that would be debatable.
    Yes, been to dozens of shows in the NE. Prior Camden shows I was front row (of the 100s) or third row once they implemented the first-two-rows-lottery thing. I know they have premium seating and other programs which will push 10C seats back but my confusion comes from people here with higher 10C numbers getting better seats -- like 137xxx being 10 rows in front of me in the same section. 

Denver I am at the front of the first side section (Stone), that's what I'm used to getting since they brought the pit back. So those are closer but not centered like in Camden. 

Bottom line: 202/M will still be great!! But the results being posted here do not add up.

• SteelHeadSteelHead Posts: 36
    hi all...i got 203 G, friend got lawn.  never been there for a show.  for those w/ seats "inside" can you walk up the aisle and out on the lawn?  how is the area between lawn and 200s restricted...anyone know?  trying to figure out our logistics for game day.  thx. 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    Ryan_WFC said:
    JimmyV said:
    Ryan_WFC said:
    JimmyV said:

Yeah there have been a bunch of people posting section-100 locations, some with bad 10-C numbers. As well as people with worse numbers getting better 200-level seats than people with better numbers.
    Platinum/premium ticketing doesn't explain any of that.

Time for a TC excel whiz to create a spreadsheet?
  • melwertmelwert Posts: 14
    Interesting thread. Selection process seems very odd. For informational purposes, 472xxx, 202 Row N. Put in for GA and reserved. Happy with my seats, would always love to be closer but right smack in the middle.  
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,392
    Lifted said:
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:

He has one of the lowest 10c numbers in existence.  That type of number is always in the first five rows.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,662
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:

Someone needs to write 10lub a strongly worded letter.
    Definitely seems like someone (Ticketmaster, color me shocked) screwed the pooch with Camden.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Lifted said:
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:

Yes, been to dozens of shows in the NE. Prior Camden shows I was front row (of the 100s) or third row once they implemented the first-two-rows-lottery thing. I know they have premium seating and other programs which will push 10C seats back but my confusion comes from people here with higher 10C numbers getting better seats -- like 137xxx being 10 rows in front of me in the same section. 

Denver I am at the front of the first side section (Stone), that's what I'm used to getting since they brought the pit back. So those are closer but not centered like in Camden. 

Bottom line: 202/M will still be great!! But the results being posted here do not add up.

I'm in 202 E. And my number is 308xxx. Does not seem that seniority was taken into account. 

I was in 104 both nights in 2008, so I'm a bit surprised, but still happy to be in the building. Quite a few friends were shut out..

2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,113
    do we have it stated anywhere (can't find it in the last announcement) that 10c tix will be handled through seniority like they have the past 2 decades or whatever?  
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    edited March 2022
    do we have it stated anywhere (can't find it in the last announcement) that 10c tix will be handled through seniority like they have the past 2 decades or whatever?  

I recall reading that.

edit,

Reserved Seating Tickets:
    Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Camden: Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start closest to the stage extending back.
 In order to accommodate more Ten Club members than ever before, please be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread further back than usual, and include some of the best seat locations in the house. Please keep in mind Ten Club Members with reserved tickets will enter the venue at the regular door time. There is no early entry for reserved tickets.
    Post edited by Lerxst1992 on
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,662
    Lifted said:
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:

I mean, you do see TuckerKatt's 10C number don't you. It's 26,xxx There's no way that number gets you anything worse than like 2nd or 3rd row behind the pit in Camden under normal circumstances. 
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:

Someone needs to write 10lub a strongly worded letter.
    Definitely seems like someone (Ticketmaster, color me shocked) screwed the pooch with Camden.
    LOL I won't be doing that. It's an ultimate first world problem. Happy I got tickets and center view behind the mix will be a great night. Only posted my experience here bc fellow PJ-nerds are interested in this stuff.
    March 14 email announcement:

Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Camden: Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start closest to the stage extending back.
 In order to accommodate more Ten Club members than ever before, please be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread further back than usual, and include some of the best seat locations in the house.
  • do we have it stated anywhere (can't find it in the last announcement) that 10c tix will be handled through seniority like they have the past 2 decades or whatever?  

I recall reading that.

edit,

In order to accommodate more Ten Club members than ever before, please be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread further back than usual, and include some of the best seat locations in the house. Please keep in mind Ten Club Members with reserved tickets will enter the venue at the regular door time. There is no early entry for reserved tickets.

You beat me to it. In the email sent on March 14, with subject line: Pearl Jam 2022 North American Tour Presale

• LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    mcgruff10 said:
    Lifted said:
    SB129840 said:
    rock4ever said:

He has one of the lowest 10c numbers in existence.  That type of number is always in the first five rows.  
    Lol....I read it as a 200 number, not 26xxx. Makes a lot more sense then. My apologies OG.....you should be offered backstage passes and a personal fence front and center in GA with that number.