FOUND ISO 2 Denver tickets

JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,720
edited April 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
They don't need to be 10C, just somewhere decent in the building. My daughter and son in law live in Gunnison, CO and he is a big PJ fan who has never been able to get to a show. I want to get a couple tickets and transfer them to them so that they can go. I wish I had thought of adding Denver to my request when I registered for the lottery, but only thought of it a couple of days ago. I registered for the verified sale on Tuesday, but who knows if I will get a code or be able to pick up tickets. 
Post edited by JeBurkhardt on

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,720
    Bump for anyone who might have got tickets that they will be looking to upgrade from.
    Pre VF sale bump. If anyone upgrades their existing tickets or doesn't need them and decides to sell them, I am interested. Thanks.
    Yep, by the time I got out of the queue, all that were left were the $800+ tickets. If someone upgraded and is looking to sell a pair, I am in the market.
    bump
    Bueller? Bueller?
    Birthday bump.
    Post birthday bump
  • eRock10eRock10 Posts: 120
    Hey there. I have three I’m trying to sell. They’re not great, section 370. I paid Stub Hub price in 2020 and now can’t make the rescheduled date. Let me know if you’re interested.Thanks!
    eRock10 said:
    Hey there. I have three I’m trying to sell. They’re not great, section 370. I paid Stub Hub price in 2020 and now can’t make the rescheduled date. Let me know if you’re interested.Thanks!
    I am hoping to find a pair near face value, even though it is unlikely. There are a few in that section that are on Stub Hub for $250-277. Is that around what you would be looking at to sell them?
  • eRock10eRock10 Posts: 120
    I am one of those listings currently, but could definitely come down. I’d rather give a member the lower price than pay Stub Hub the $50 fee per ticket… again.
    Visiting Colorado bump
    Getting ready to leave Colorado bump. 
    TM just dropped a bunch of face value tickets for the show. Got a pair.